Even when I was bluepilled I always sympathized with incels

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Even when I was a GIGA bluepilled utter subhuman incel in denial, browsing incel boards was always a guilty pleasure of mine.

I believed that men actually cared more about looks than women for some reason I don't know why tbh

I would tell myself that I browsed those boards because the things people would say are funny and that's it, not because I'm an incel myself (in denial)

I ended up brutally blackpilling myself over and over reading high IQ threads people would make with factual evidence, seeing my first few tinder experiment blackpills, etc. Everything everyone was saying was starting to make a lot of sense and it lined up with my own personal experiences.

The blackpill is my biggest source of motivation to looksmax and I'm actually thankful I came across it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and BrettyBoy
u talk as if ur a slayer but why are u on here then? (no shade just wondering)

u talk as if ur a slayer but why are u on here then? (no shade just wondering)
i wasnt when i first came on here

im no slayer but i went from zero success with women to decent success with women through looksmaxxing, which is the topic of this board.

story of my life tbh. i was bluepilled up until 17 then started browsing incel subs/forums and i realised my whole life has been based on the way i looked.

story of my life tbh. i was bluepilled up until 17 then started browsing incel subs/forums and i realised my whole life has been based on the way i looked.
You find it here, you find it everywhere. You find it there, it's all everywhere.

I was blackpilled and looksmaxing even before I heard about incels. I always knew the way you look effected the way you'll be treated by others (I was bullied). Lol I started hitting the gym, cutting my hair more often and lightening my hyppigmented face before this site introduced me to harder forms of looksmaxing.

Sympathy makes the recipient soft