Even whores reject me

nigtard

nigtard

Girl with 20+ body count and all of a sudden she’s celibate.Its so fucking over when even the whores wouldn’t go near you.

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
you've got it backwards it's the highly sexually active women who are the pickiest and most brutal of all their mind is subconsciously comparing you to a million other guys she has fucked which slims the odds to a cunt's hair if you have no significant advantage

you've got it backwards it's the highly sexually active women who are the pickiest and most brutal of all their mind is subconsciously comparing you to a million other guys she has fucked which slims the odds to a cunt's hair if you have no significant advantage
Jfl is you those women would even look at an alien like me.The truth is that all of them are disgusted by me

Jfl is you those women would even look at an alien like me.The truth is that all of them are disgusted by me
I've had similar experiences

Highly sexed / in sexual demand women are repulsed by men who give off the vibe that they fail with sex/women or anything close to it there is absolutely no margin for error and they have dick on demand with whoever they want so they do not have to acknowledge your existence

that's why ugly women are friendlier

Water tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard
I've had similar experiences

Highly sexed / in sexual demand women are repulsed by men who give off the vibe that they fail with sex/women or anything close to it there is absolutely no margin for error and they have dick on demand with whoever they want so they do not have to acknowledge your existence

that's why ugly women are friendlier

Water tho
I get rejected by ugly women regularly as well they just want to keep you as a simp orbiter