events in one’s life which can lead to having abused dog syndrome

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
• getting beat up in front of multiple people. even worse if it’s on video, you legit can’t look people in the eyes

• being insulted in front of people and you have no comeback, making you look defeated and weak

• you say a joke and no one laughs, causing you to never speak again

• being teased by boys or girls and you don’t know how to handle to it (there’s no way to respond to teasing anyway)

• teacher asks you to answer a question and you get it wrong in front of the whole class

• betrayal by a close friend (they throw away your friendship over something small e.g. they owe money and don’t want to pay you back)

• getting laughed at for looks, haircut, clothes, etc

• you behave in a non-nt manner and people around you sense it, giving each other a weird look due to your autism. you realise this so you slowly leave the group and stop trying to interact with people as a whole

• getting your ego destroyed. for example, you act tough and try sizing people up, only for them to humble you with ease, letting you know that you are weak and small. even worse if it’s in front of multiple people, truly embarrassing

• finding out someone who you view as your close friend has other friends who he/she is closer with, making you question your whole friendship (only affects people with not many friends)

• girl breaks up with you and she finds another guy shortly after, letting you know that you were never her main priority (this only affects dudes who don’t have options)

there might be other events which i haven’t included but this is what first comes to mind

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Pride, bndar.337 and 13 others
how to get over it

• getting beat up in front of multiple people. even worse if it’s on video, you legit can’t look people in the eyes

• being insulted in front of people and you have no comeback, making you look defeated and weak

• being teased by boys or girls and you don’t know how to handle to it (there’s no way to respond to teasing anyway)

• teacher asks you to answer a question and you get it wrong in front of the whole class

• betrayal by a close friend (they throw away your friendship over something small e.g. they owe money and don’t want to pay you back)

• you behave in a non-nt manner and people around you sense it, giving each other a weird look due to your autism. you realise this so you slowly leave the group and stop trying to interact with people as a whole

• getting your ego destroyed. for example, you act tough and try sizing people up, only for them to humble you with ease, letting you know that you are weak and small. even worse if it’s in front of multiple people, truly embarrassing

• finding out someone who you view as your close friend has other friends who he/she is closer with, making you question your whole friendship (only affects people with not many friends)

• girl breaks up with you and she finds another guy shortly after, letting you know that you were never her main priority (this only affects dudes who don’t have options)

there might be other events which i haven’t included but this is what first comes to mind
It's fucking brutal and not talked about here enough

Problem is positive/negativefeedbackpill is severely underrated here

Think of an uggo who was brutally abused throughout his childhood. There was literally no positive feedback loop for him to develop himself and have to confidence to meet his 'social potential'.

I was morbidly obese throughout highschool and was brutally bullied & abused. I had no friends and only hung out with fellow losers.
I dropped to a normie weight just before college but by then my head was totally fucked upside down.

NonNT, zero confidence or social skills and kept to myself for the most part, only hanging out with losers and social outcast and inevitably becoming one again.

I'm old as fuck now, I am aggressively leanmaxxing and doing my best to talk to strangers and shit...but it's hard man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: newestofnewgen, 6′2 still over, TheMaxxer333 and 7 others
9/11 of this stuff happend to mee

• So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Brutal shit ngl. Life is good for only a few % of people

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, mogstars, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
I wanted to talk with my oneitis on the way back home from college and she was with her friend. she ignored me and ran faster forward and after 10 Mins she called my name and told me "we are going faster" and I had to go other way. That moment made me blackpilled to this day.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19 and fuxkdakikez
I wanted to talk with my oneitis on the way back home from college and she was with her friend. she ignored me and ran faster forward and after 10 Mins she called my name and told me "we are going faster" and I had to go other way. That moment made me blackpilled to this day.
brutal

having a loudmouth dad who always talks over you until you learn there's no point in even trying to say anything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997, PickleTheSlayer, mogstars and 1 other person
Someone attempted to kidnap
Being molested
Watching your parent die
Having a poor single mentalcel mother
Having an abusive sibling
Suddenly being giga ugly during puberty after being an adorable child to everyone

Thats what made me non NT. I didnt let people bully me because i went through GENUINE problems.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, newestofnewgen, mogstars and 5 others
Being molested
Watching your parent die
Suddenly being giga ugly during puberty after being an adorable child to everyone

Thats what made me non NT. I didnt let people bully me because i went through GENUINE problems.
Damn atleast that means you're strong and brave because you didn't kill yourself!stand strong

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and fuxkdakikez
Damn atleast that means you're strong and brave because you didn't kill yourself!stand strong
I tried to many times. When my sister moved to dubai i stopped attempting suicide bc my mom wouldnt have anyone if i was gone and my sister was in another country

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, Pikabro and wsada
Being raped by me

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and fuxkdakikez
Being molested
Watching your parent die

Brutal as FUCK ngl, would rope if I went through that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and try2beme
Who molested/tried to kidnap U?
Someone I trusted my whole life molested me otherwise it would have never happened

It was a random man tried to snatch me from the street

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
Someone I trusted my whole life molested me otherwise it would have never happened

It was a random man tried to snatch me from the street
brutal. My only high cortisol moment in life was when I got mugged and punched up a bit. But the only real long term impact was when my dad just gave me droning lecture and put me down. Getting beaten up is nothing anyway. When you obsess over these things and your weakness instead of improving is what fucks you up

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and try2beme

My childhood described

• So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Being molested
Watching your parent die

I love how being ugly is on the same level of being molested and watching a parent die

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and TheMaxxer333
I love how being ugly is on the same level of being molested and watching a parent die
Tbf I’ve seen people go through that shit and they’re always NT. Meanwhile I’m an abused dog having two parents not being poor and have never been molested.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and fuxkdakikez
having a loudmouth dad who always talks over you until you learn there's no point in even trying to say anything
Fuark this hurts

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, fuxkdakikez and romanstock
It's fucking brutal and not talked about here enough

Problem is positive/negativefeedbackpill is severely underrated here

Think of an uggo who was brutally abused throughout his childhood. There was literally no positive feedback loop for him to develop himself and have to confidence to meet his 'social potential'.

I was morbidly obese throughout highschool and was brutally bullied & abused. I had no friends and only hung out with fellow losers.
I dropped to a normie weight just before college but by then my head was totally fucked upside down.

NonNT, zero confidence or social skills and kept to myself for the most part, only hanging out with losers and social outcast and inevitably becoming one again.

I'm old as fuck now, I am aggressively leanmaxxing and doing my best to talk to strangers and shit...but it's hard man.
I had the exact same experience except I dropped out lol now all I do is rot couldn't take the bullying I guess pretty sure I'll get diagnosed with something if I go to see a psychiatrist

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars and Brus Wane

Over ig this means im abused dog