EVERY SINGLE HEIGHT MAXXING METHOD I KNOW OF (CLOSED PLATES) (NO LL)

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
I'll start of by saying that I haven't done any of these except one because I really don't need to. I've been fascinated with this stuff for the last 6 months and have listed down below what I think are the best possible methods that I'm convinced will work if you go full autist mode and do them with determination.

Ps. I've only compiled and listed these methods for the short kings out there who might benefit.

HERE WE GO.
UPPER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. sleep stretching:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 5-6 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 2-4 cm

2. Freakkforlife stretches: (tadasana, wallpoint touch, hanging).
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 8-9 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 3-4 cm

This stretching method is the only one I've done and I got 3 full cm.

3. Posture correctment: (pelvic tilts, kyphosis, etc)
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 6-8 cm
Highest I think Is practically achievable if you have minor or moderate posture issues: 2-3 cm

4. Glucosamine supplemention:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 3 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 1-2 cm

5. Hgh/peptides after growth plate closure
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 2.5 cm

LOWER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. Lsjl:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 2-3 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 1.5 cm

2. Ankle weights and microfractures/shinbone routine:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 5 cm
Highest I think is practically achievable: 2.5 cm

3. Heelsmashing:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 4-5 cm

WHOLE BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. lifts/elevator shoes:
Highest amount achieved: 10-12 cm
Highest I think is practical and realistic relative to other people's shoes: 3-4 cm

2. Subliminals:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: VARIES
total grey area for me

3. Supplements:
Things like relaxin, vitamin k, vitamin d, niacin, SAM E.
once again total grey area although relaxin seems to be the most promising with anecdotes pointing to 3 inches of growth.....however expensive

4. Styling:
Wearing nice fitted clothes with a thicker hairstyle on top adding to the illusion of height.
Perception from others: 2-3 cm

5. Straight up lying
Lastly you could lie and boost your height up by a few inches but more realistically you should just round up to the next half inch or add a whole inch to your height.

That's it folks, this is everything I know of. I'm pretty much convinced every one of these methods done to the max could add at least some height with the exception of subliminals which I'm not sure about.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke, SteveRogers, PSLdog and 6 others
I'll start of by saying that I haven't done any of these except one because I really don't need to. I've been fascinated with this stuff for the last 6 months and have listed down below what I think are the best possible methods that I'm convinced will work if you go full autist mode and do them with determination.

Ps. I've only compiled and listed these methods for the short kings out there who might benefit.

HERE WE GO.
UPPER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. sleep stretching:

Highest I think Is practically achievable if you have minor or moderate posture issues: 2-3 cm

LOWER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. Lsjl:

3. Heelsmashing:

WHOLE BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. lifts/elevator shoes:
Highest I think is practical and realistic relative to other people's shoes: 3-4 cm

2. Subliminals:
total grey area for me

3. Supplements:
once again total grey area although relaxin seems to be the most promising with anecdotes pointing to 3 inches of growth.....however expensive

4. Styling:
Wearing nice fitted clothes with a thicker hairstyle on top adding to the illusion of height.

5. Straight up lying
Lastly you could lie and boost your height up by a few inches but more realistically you should just round up to the next half inch or add a whole inch to your height.

That's it folks, this is everything I know of. I'm pretty much convinced every one of these methods done to the max could add at least some height with the exception of subliminals which I'm not sure about.
no subliminals no care

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Haydez and Detective
no subliminals no care
There's A TON of anecdotes and people saying they grew with subliminals. So I'm not ruling it out

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
So if i do all of these i will get 28cm taller as you say?

LIFEFUEL

jk, good thread

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and iam good boy
There's A TON of anecdotes and people saying they grew with subliminals. So I'm not ruling it out
i meant that since u didnt put subliinals as a method to grow i dont care about ur post but since i didnt care enough to scroll i saw u put it and ofc there tons of proof of people growing taller with subs im one of them ik all about subs

• JFL
Reactions: Haydez
I think you might be overplaying a lot of these stuff and how much they can actually impact your height, even with the "highest I think is achievable" numbers.

Niggas would be growing like 15cm by that logic xd

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

HERE WE GO.
UPPER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. sleep stretching:

LOWER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. Lsjl:

3. Heelsmashing:

WHOLE BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. lifts/elevator shoes:

2. Subliminals:
total grey area for me

3. Supplements:

4. Styling:

5. Straight up lying

also best way to grow besides subs is inducing microfractures and best and most effective was is jumping jfl at using weights as means to induce microfractures why u think every kid who consistently plays basketball at a young age turns out to be 6"3

1k jumps a day for 2 year u get to grow in 2 years 5 inchs 5 years 12 to 15 inchs but i prefer subs since u can grow 1inch a month with healthy habit

LIFEFUEL

jk, good thread
Hahaha even as a joke 28 cm is too far fetched. If you go full autist and I mean FULL AUTIST mode and dedicate a few years to doing all of this. You will 100 percent be a couple inches taller, something like 4 inches of unfrauded and real height gained isn't too far fetched

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
i meant that since u didnt put subliinals as a method to grow i dont care about ur post but since i didnt care enough to scroll i saw u put it and ofc there tons of proof of people growing taller with subs im one of them ik all about subs
How much did you grow with subs

I think you might be overplaying a lot of these stuff and how much they can actually impact your height, even with the "highest I think is achievable" numbers.

Almost no one has done any of these methods to their max limit.....let alone combining every single one and seeing how much height is compounded. If you maximize upper and lower body methods....I think you could at least gain a few inches excluding lifts. That's still a great amount of height for people who are challenged by their height

Here's what your looking for:

COPE

Its LL or over

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Mezo103

And I still think if you go full autism and did all of these.....6 inches or 15 cm of unfrauded height gained is too much. 2-4 inches of real height gained is closer to the truth. That's only if you really researched how to do each method perfectly and for their required amount of time.

Once again I think 4 inches is really near the upper bound possible. With lifts however it can be increased further still.

Btw guys if you do both freakkforlife stretches and also do the sleep stretching.....that does not mean you will grow 3-4 cm with sleep stretching and also grow another 3-4 cm with freakkforlife stretches.

i think they both clash......sleep stretching is focused more on expanding lower back and freakkforlife stretches is focused more on expanding the upper back.

Combining these two methods will probably elongate your spine by 2-2.5 inches (5-6 cm) max

also best way to grow besides subs is inducing microfractures and best and most effective was is jumping jfl at using weights as means to induce microfractures why u think every kid who consistently plays basketball at a young age turns out to be 6"3

1k jumps a day for 2 year u get to grow in 2 years 5 inchs 5 years 12 to 15 inchs but i prefer subs since u can grow 1inch a month with healthy habit
is this true?

wallahi wouldnt post if it wasnt true on Allah
ill try it inshallah it will work

@Grel Hellscream this will be our way out of hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
ill try it inshallah it will work

@Grel Hellscream this will be our way out of hell
Amateo

personally I started eating these supplements, theyre really nutritious and made for manlets

@colton myers thoughts on these bro?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Akhi
Did you post this twice?

Jewish looks on top. Adrien brody is the ultimate psl god.

• Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim
Here's what your looking for:

COPE

Its LL or over
Can you explain to me how LL is not cope as well? It demands a year-long hiatus from work and social life, all for rehab. And being crippled in old age. Also, isn't part of height's attractiveness the overall body proportion, which LL doesn't address?

LL is king cope.

Last edited:
Can you explain to me how LL is not cope as well? It demands a year-long hiatus from work and social life, all for rehab. And being crippled in old age. Also, isn't part of height's attractiveness the overall body proportion, which LL doesn't address?

LL is king cope.
LL is not cope, everything else is here.

LL is not cope, everything else is here.
Still not clear how it LL isn't cope....Curious, how many points do 3" lifts add to rating?

Still not clear how it LL isn't cope....Curious, how many points do 3" lifts add to rating?
Depends on your height, if you are already 6'6, then 0.

But if you are lets say 5'2, then atleast 2-3 PSL points.

Op list your stretching routine and how long it took, I'm curious I feel you are larping with 3cm increase

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Op list your stretching routine and how long it took, I'm curious I feel you are larping with 3cm increase
Theres a user here that called freakkforlife that grew 3-4 inches by using specific stretches. Go to his post and check it out, some other users here also grew over an inch taller by stretching. I got 3 cm from following the guide.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
brutal to be a manlet and have to waste time with these useless methods that won't do jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Mk1818
Theres a user here that called freakkforlife that grew 3-4 inches by using specific stretches. Go to his post and check it out, some other users here also grew over an inch taller by stretching. I got 3 cm from following the guide.
Thanks I just wanna grow 4cm tbh

Thanks I just wanna grow 4cm
If it's just 4 cm you wanna grow, you can skip the lower body stuff and just maximize spine elongation and posture and then maintain with some glucosamine. That should give you that 3-4 cm

If it's just 4 cm you wanna grow, you can skip the lower body stuff and just maximize spine elongation and posture and then maintain with some glucosamine. That should give you that 3-4 cm
Thanks, should I Use the posture guide in botb? Also is there any guide for spine elongation?

LIFEFUEL

jk, good thread
Like if you do all these you will gain 3cm after 18 i grantee yo nigga orelse i will cut my dick while live streaming here

Outside of lifts and fixing posture there’s no way to grow once plates fuse unless you do LL. Rest is cope

OPs asleep time for a nigger chain ill start

nigger

5 cm with elevators/lifts is definitely practical and doable. But no more.