Every single one of you

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Equinox
What you think doesn’t matter, you’re loved and cared for. If your experience with people says otherwise talk about it to someone whether it’s your parents,best friend or a therapist. #FlushTheSadness

what you are saying is to, develop a better coping mechanism?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
what you are saying is to, develop a better coping mechanism?
is that what you call having a healthy relationship with your environment?

i already have healthy relationship with my environment.
Your internet habits say otherwise, but you can always work on it with a loved one or a professional:)!!!

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
yep you are a fed

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Mister Fuwy
type a 80 letter essay on looksmax.org
Sure! Hope this helps!
Taking care of our mental health is just as important as taking care of our physical health. It's essential to prioritize self-care, seek support when needed, and destigmatize conversations around mental health. Remember, you're not alone, and there is always help available. Let's strive for a world where mental health is given the attention and care it deserves.

Sure! Hope this helps!
Taking care of our mental health is just as important as taking care of our physical health. It's essential to prioritize self-care, seek support when needed, and destigmatize conversations around mental health. Remember, you're not alone, and there is always help available. Let's strive for a world where mental health is given the attention and care it deserves.
AI ass fucking nigger say nigger and Ill believe you arent AI nighger

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, fuxkdakikez and Mister Fuwy
type a 80 letter essay on looksmax.org
Sure! Hope this helps!
I’m not ai haha it was a joke

cope

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Sure! Hope this helps!
i have a good mental health but i always sad i want to make my friends happy but im not happy.

i have a good mental health but i always sad i want to make my friends happy but im not happy.
You don’t have good mental health if you are always sad. Tell me what’s bothering you?

my friends my family and me i hate myself and my friends :p
Do you hate them for being neutral or bad towards you ? Give me an example

Do you hate them for being neutral or bad towards you ? Give me an example
like my friend tells my secret and insults me but he with my other friends is friendly and he touches me tho:(

like my friend tells my secret and insults me but he with my other friends is friendly and he touches me tho:(
well if i throw him a punch i will knockout him but i dont want too

What you think doesn’t matter, you’re loved and cared for. If your experience with people says otherwise talk about it to someone whether it’s your parents,best friend or a therapist. #FlushTheSadness
I think you got the wrong website. Go on your browser and go on “reddit.com”

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy