Everybody at climbing has big frame

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I was climbing few day ago and I was fucking surprised on how much climbers are wide asfuck.

Maybe it's adaptation due to scapula stretch or maybe i'm just coping, but even the girls mogframed me :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Omen, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Maybe it's adaptation due to scapula stretch
Yes body adapts to stress
That's why heightmaxxing is still possible with microfractures after closure of growth plates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, looksmidder, mid and 3 others
That's why heightmaxxing is still possible with microfractures after closure of growth plates
no

no

swimmers are swimmers because they were born with long torsos and large lungs

gymnasts are gymnasts because they were born with large bicep insertions and ideal muscle fibers and flexibility

rock climbers are rock climbers because ....

u get the pattern, genetics is all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, qsabathi, LongForgotten and 12 others
no

gymnasts are gymnasts because they were born with large bicep insertions and ideal muscle fibers and flexibility

The mindset of a quitter

• +1
Reactions: Rosefan4everNofags, nofap, Lucid and 6 others
The mindset of a quitter
are u even blackpilled greyfag?

u think gymnasts have big biceps because they do gymnastics?
take 100 guys and have them do gymnastics for 10 years
only 1% of them will have the physique of a gymnast or the capability to excel in it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Costcosuperstore, Allornothing and 1 other person
no

epigenetics

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Lucid
no

no one is born with long torsos and large lungs all babies are skinnyfat weakcels , it development

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
no one is born with long torsos and large lungs all babies are skinnyfat weakcels , it development
one baby is genetically determined to have those attributes, the other isnt

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Survivorship bias

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Costcosuperstore and Akhi
are u even blackpilled greyfag?

u think gymnasts have big biceps because they do gymnastics?
take 100 guys and have them do gymnastics for 10 years
only 1% of them will have the physique of a gymnast or the capability to excel in it
Chris bumstead is the best bodybuilder in the world because he was born with muscles that huge?.

There are other factors than bicep insertions when it comes to making it as a gymnast fucking retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Allornothing and 5.5psl
Chris bumstead is the best bodybuilder in the world because he was born with muscles that huge?.
he was born with the genetic potential to look like that RETARD
There are other factors than bicep insertions when it comes to making it as a gymnast fucking retard
thats literally what i said if u read u GREYFAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I was climbing few day ago and I was fucking surprised on how much climbers are wide asfuck.

Maybe it's adaptation due to scapula stretch or maybe i'm just coping, but even the girls mogframed me :feelswhy:
It's genetics, if they were a framecel they'd be so bad at rock climbing they would have quit already only the ones with the good genetics left because if you don't win you don't enjoy

Nope.

People try climbing:

-The subhumans with small frames and shit muscle genetics suck at it and go back to playing video games
-The genetic elite continue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qsabathi and Danish_Retard

Retarded argument. The best gymnasts succeed, partially because they were born with the right muscle building genetics. It's exactly the same for bodybuilders like Chris Bumstead.

Yo u told me to pm u but never replied can i still get that pdf 🙏

do u do it

he was born with the genetic potential to look like that RETARD

thats literally what i said if u read u GREYFAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead and give up on whatever because you dont have the optimal bicep insertions lil bro i dont care

Go ahead and give up on whatever because you dont have the optimal bicep insertions lil bro i dont care
literally what u should do faggot... maybe read this thread while ur at it retard

when i see subhumans with shit muscle insertions at the gym i just think wow... what a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
no

basketball players are not tall because they play basketball they are tall because they were born to play basketball

• +1
Reactions: User28823
one baby is genetically determined to have those attributes, the other isnt
So?

Whilst you're right, the results of those attributes would still be a factor from epigenetics by the lineage that chose to partake in activities that would lead to the developments that the baby has been granted in terms of genes.

Why do most of you niggers forget pottingers experiment is a thing.

@ You isn't even wrong, that sort of binary talking is genuinely a quitters mindframe. No one's denying that blackpill is a thing but this is looksmax and your way of talking is parallel to incels.is....

No hate on my brocels from there but think you need to migrate.

So?

Whilst you're right, the results of those attributes would still be a factor from epigenetics by the lineage that chose to partake in activities that would lead to the developments that the baby has been granted in terms of genes.

Why do most of you niggers forget pottingers experiment is a thing.

@ You isn't even wrong, that sort of binary talking is genuinely a quitters mindframe. No one's denying that blackpill is a thing but this is looksmax and your way of talking is parallel to incels.is....

No hate on my brocels from there but think you need to migrate.
a cope a day keeps the rope away
also, u spoke a whole lot of nothing, just verbal diarrhea, less is more

a cope a day keeps the rope away
also, u spoke a whole lot of nothing, just verbal diarrhea, less is more
ok let me make it simpler for you.

you are a nigger faggot that takes it up the ass.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Climbing will get your lats and rear delts huge. Not to mention it is probably one of the best sports you can do to get super good forearms. I did a lot of bouldering throughout my life and even when I was a kid I had a ton of muscle because of it.

Last edited:
ok let me make it simpler for you.

you are a nigger faggot that takes it up the ass.
ur rhetoric is low iq, stop trying so hard on an incel forum