Everyone i know looks the same or worse

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Just saw a picture of my ex classmate and holy fuck, he descended hard

Got a buz cut, grew a big beard and wears visible lifts, I remember he was one of the best looking dudes in class and pulled girls despite being short

And he's not exception, all the people I know either look the same and older or much worse, it's like Nobody knows about looksmaxing

In all honesty, despite how things stand for me, I'm glad I found this place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24586, Jungcuck and 1 other person
@5.5psl @zv1212 @Jungcuck @SaintOverBuddyBoyo

Can you relate?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I became uglier with the blackpill because i gave up..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, BigBoy, Roamer and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Deleted member 28904 and Lebgfinal
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 28904
Good for you man.
I'm already 17 and it's over.
Bro you're 17, I'm 22, you have 5+ years advantage over me

Get out of your head and go do shit, one day at the time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Lebgfinal
Bro you're 17, I'm 22, you have 5+ years advantage over me

Get out of your head and go do shit, one day at the time
yeah... i just feels like its over..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and BoredPrince
Yeah I met some old friends from highschool and no one ascend, they stay the same or descend a bit

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and BoredPrince
also a lot are balding now, it's brutal how it can ruin all your appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BoredPrince and Deleted member 22553
also a lot are balding now, it's brutal how it can ruin all your appeal
For real, I feel the rate of baldness is increasing, and not just for men, I can't count how many women I saw that are balding

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
It's so easy to delay early aging. People come over and give me shit for the amount of supplements, retinoids, and sunscreen I buy but they look like utter shit. It's not even that expensive and has 100% been worth the investment

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and BoredPrince
Just saw a picture of my ex classmate and holy fuck, he descended hard

Got a buz cut, grew a big beard and wears visible lifts, I remember he was one of the best looking dudes in class and pulled girls despite being short

And he's not exception, all the people I know either look the same and older or much worse, it's like Nobody knows about looksmaxing

In all honesty, despite how things stand for me, I'm glad I found this place
For me almost everyone I knew from school or work mog the shit out of me unfortunately

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
@5.5psl @zv1212 @Jungcuck @SaintOverBuddyBoyo

Can you relate?
I just finished high school no one has time to descend yet

I did disproportionately ascend myself during the last month because of holocaustmaxx and it was unreal

I mogged niggas that mogged me my whole life

Some kid I hadn't seen for 3 months walked up to me and said " no way " then walked away in shock at the utter @Bonesbonesbonesbone development

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and BoredPrince
I just finished high school no one has time to descend yet

I did disproportionately ascend myself during the last month because of holocaustmaxx and it was unreal

I mogged niggas that mogged me my whole life

Some kid I hadn't seen for 3 months walked up to me and said " no way " then walked away in shock at the utter @Bonesbonesbonesbone development
Oh right I forgot, what are your plans for the future, college or work?

Oh right I forgot, what are your plans for the future, college or work?
Community college for 2 years then I'll try to transfer somewhere better

I'm gonna start a lifting channel when my eyes are finished and accutane clears my skin

Being hot and having a nutty physique will make youtubemaxxing easy and I know an insane amount of lifting knowledge from being a mpmd reddit cuck for years before even lifting seriously

I'll keep bulking to 135 then cut to 120ish and farm frauded thumbnail poses jfl

Then I'll start posting. College for 6-8 years and working my whole life sounds like death

My biggest fear is regretting the way I lived my life when it's all over, there would be nothing as crushing and hopeless as that feeling. So being famous, or trying to seems like a necessity.

• Love it
Community college for 2 years then I'll try to transfer somewhere better

I'm gonna start a lifting channel when my eyes are finished and accutane clears my skin

Being hot and having a nutty physique will make youtubemaxxing easy and I know an insane amount of lifting knowledge from being a mpmd reddit cuck for years before even lifting seriously

I'll keep bulking to 135 then cut to 120ish and farm frauded thumbnail poses jfl

Then I'll start posting. College for 6-8 years and working my whole life sounds like death

My biggest fear is regretting the way I lived my life when it's all over, there would be nothing as crushing and hopeless as that feeling. So being famous, or trying to seems like a necessity.
Damn you're way more mature than anyone I've met who's your age

I think you'll do fine for yourself, gl

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
True around 40% people i see are over weight so even if you have chad bones it won't matter most people are delusional bluepilled mfs who believe looks aren't everything when In reality looks do matter a lot

• +1