Everything counts

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
Face, Height, Money, Status, NT, Fashion, Niche, EVERYTHING matters nowadays. Not in a specific order. But if you truly want to mog everybody around you, or become part of the 1% (possible, but will need a lot of money) you have to be the best or at least better in everything than most normies. That means you have to be chadlite+ in face (yes it is possible to ascend to this), be at least 1,85+ in height (1,90 its the perfect height). Have money (being able to have financial freedom), status ( you can have a good status by just being known locally as the tipical nice guy that everybody knows), NT (being non-NT falios you, so its better to just be NT), Your fashion matters a lot (Dress clean and nicely) and if you want to be seen like a top 1% by some women try to apply to their niche.

Tagging over 90 iq users:

@NegativeNorwood @horizontallytall @chosen-one @GuyFromSingapore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, leveruis, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
Unrelated to the post,but there was a chadfish where the person said they were Neo-Nazis and nobody cared JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
Unrelated to the post,but there was a chadfish where the person said they were Neo-Nazis and nobody cared JFL
Your new it seems , their are a lot of things this forum has to offer you which will be a net negative for you , i will say domt get too deep into blackpill, the depth this forum provides is really bad for mental health bro, plato's allegory of cave ,

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Only thing that matters is personality

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and BeanletMogger
Also u can never mog everyone around , their will always be people who can control a great part of your life without ur desires , hierarchy never ends, only way is maybe being delusional and less perfectionist

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and hardestmfintheroom
Your new it seems , their are a lot of things this forum has to offer you which will be a net negative for you , i will say domt get too deep into blackpill, the depth this forum provides is really bad for mental health bro, plato's allegory of cave ,
Mate its not blackpill, but rather nature itself, when i was studying at NYU i created a Grindr profile (jfl) and i got 45 matches in less than a day from creating the profile, obviously since im not gay i was literally ust saying homophobic shit and most fags didnt even care at all XD

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and horizontallytall
Mate its not blackpill, but rather nature itself, when i was studying at NYU i created a Grindr profile (jfl) and i got 45 matches in less than a day from creating the profile, obviously since im not gay i was literally ust saying homophobic shit and most fags didnt even care at all XD
Actually im thinking of doing the same again, its really funny seeing horny fags beg you to fuck them even after insulting them and being openly a biggot JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
Actually im thinking of doing the same again, its really funny seeing horny fags beg you to fuck them even after insulting them and being openly a biggot JFL
Nah i mean human nature is obviously extremely bad, but too much into questioning reality with give u mental headache forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GuyFromSingapore and hardestmfintheroom
Only being Indian matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Whitepill_Saint
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore
in large amounts. it's a competitive world

• +1