Its Over (high effort thread)

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
You have to Accept that u will live a shitty Life, nothing is possible Nor Worth it, If there was a way Out, i would have already figured it Out at 34yo. I mean Just live your shitty Life, at least its better than prison, crime is Not worth it, making Money is Impossible. Destroying humanity is Impossible, Singularity is Impossible. The Status quo will reign supreme.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and <6PSLcel
You have to Accept that u will live a shitty Life, nothing is possible Nor Worth it, If there was a way Out, i would have already figured it Out at 34yo. I mean Just live your shitty Life, at least its better than prison, crime is Not worth it, making Money is Impossible. Destroying humanity is Impossible, Singularity is Impossible. The Status quo will reign supreme.
this is uber projection. You are 34 with 33k posts on forum, for most people here, they are young, do not depart onto them the same hopeless feeling that you are left with, for they have yet to live their lives

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gr34ter, slavicpsycho and 3 others
34 years old…

You give me motivation to not end up like you, thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, justropemaxbro and Salted_Salty
The sooner u Understand that its over and never began the better for you. I want to prevent you from trying and inevitably failing. Not trying to drag you down, i even Challenge u to disprove me. But u can't. Life is a joke.

Remember i am much Higher IQ than u, and still failed, because Life is an unfair scam.

The Impossibility is unbearable therefore i have to do crime. Its the only way out

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
.if you suffer, you have to do crime to Stop the suffering. Only way.

You are uninformed if you think making money is impossibe, even as a sub5 you can still make money. You sound like someone that didn't work hard during youth and now regret the decisions. I might be wrong, please correct me

You are uninformed if you think making money is impossibe, even as a sub5 you can still make money. You sound like someone that didn't work hard during youth and now regret the decisions. I might be wrong, please correct me
Well, maybe u can make Money, but i can't, Not legally. Im 34yo, any more questions?

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Be a passport bro or do college again

Well, maybe u can make Money, but i can't, Not legally. Im 34yo, any more questions?
fuck, I'm sorry man. I have no more words to say

Making Money legally is Impossible , thats why only 1% of ppl Worldwide are millionaires

People able to make Money legally are rare genetic mutants or suffer from workaholism

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and justropemaxbro
So u admit the world is unfair?
Totally. It is unfair. I hate how biology and the world society but I can't change it.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Do the crime, do the time

• +1
if you can't do the time, don't do the crime though!

• +1
if you can't do the time, don't do the crime though!
Ur doing time anyway, whether in or outside the prison, unless Ur rich through crime. This world is a prison planet