I Just solved the meaning of life

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
If u upfront say everything is impossible, then u dont need to do anything anymore. Dont waste any time or effort trying to Figure Out of do Things. Just Focus on Killing time, making it Pass as easily and fast as possible until Ur death since u can't even kill yourself let alone ever make Money or do crime. Look, and even If u Focus on something u Miss Out on sth Else, No Matter what u do the result will be the Same, except If u dont try, U have an easier life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Sushifart and looksmac
C imp kill time

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
If u upfront say everything is impossible, then u dont need to do anything anymore. Dont waste any time or effort trying to Figure Out of do Things. Just Focus on Killing time, making it Pass as easily and fast as possible until Ur death since u can't even kill yourself let alone ever make Money or do crime. Look, and even If u Focus on something u Miss Out on sth Else, No Matter what u do the result will be the Same, except If u dont try, U have an easier life
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Why do i exist in this body? Am i a person with needs or a soul with desires? Do i really know what i want if god knows? Does that mean in the afterlife will i get different friends and parents?

• +1
Why do i exist in this body? Am i a person with needs or a soul with desires? Do i really know what i want if god knows? Does that mean in the afterlife will i get different friends and parents?
False questions

• +1
False questions
But it doesnt make sense though, am i the person am because my enivorment, am i truely greedy or just scared

• +1
Doing literally anything is killing time brah

• +1
but that is not a meaning,its a way to cope.:lul:

• +1
  • +1
no htn no life

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Ur a greedy jew.
False, i am starting to think ur not high iq if cant explain these well, simple yet so obscure

• +1
Life is a period designed to cope, we cope to the fact that we are going to die one day, we try to cope by making things that we think will leave behind our mark such as children/descendants, but they wont remember shit. We should just waste time and wait for the inevitable.
EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO TYRONE

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Life is a period designed to cope, we cope to the fact that we are going to die one day, we try to cope by making things that we think will leave behind our mark such as children/descendants, but they wont remember shit. We should just waste time and wait for the inevitable.
EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO TYRONE
We are serving our Life in prison sentence. Life is meaningless.

defeatist schizo