EVISCERATION OF NORDICIRANIAN ( GTFIH HOMOSEXUAL CONFIRMED PROOF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bro I don’t go outside clearly when u haven’t showed a pic of urself outside in years and u still cope with lens distortion yet never take a ducking normal pic outside . Kys u Zionist rat
get a fucking job and get married and leave this site . No one welcomes u ok
View attachment 758098

View attachment 758097
View attachment 758099

Dude you're nothing but an emasculated pretty boy poser from a generation that isn't in touch with their masculinity.

You're not impressing me but you might be impressing these feminine cucks with a bursting load of estrogen in their system. There you are on your own sitting with your legs crossed like a good submissive boy. You fucking crack me up hahahaha.

Young generation zombie's game is all about "appearing" like everything is alright, but deep down underneath it all, nothing is. Yeah that's pretty deep. Take control kid.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2157, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Bump inshallah

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Copeful, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Dude you're nothing but an emasculated pretty boy poser from a generation that isn't in touch with their masculinity.

You're not impressing me but you might be impressing these feminine cucks with a bursting load of estrogen in their system. There you are on your own sitting with your legs crossed like a good submissive boy. You fucking crack me up hahahaha.

Young generation zombie's game is all about "appearing" like everything is alright, but deep down underneath it all, nothing is. Yeah that's pretty deep. Take control kid.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Kingkellz, Copeful and 2 others
No wonder why @NordicIranian is pro democrat and voting Biden
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others

Literally no one reads ur shit. Ur a fucking basement incel . U can’t even take normal pics outside . Ur clearly socially autistic and I can tell . Ur 28 years old , not married and on a godforsaken incel fourm writing ur autistic theories . It’s over .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, TheChosenChad, Marsiere214 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Marsiere214, RealLooksmaxxer and 3 others
Bump inshallah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
Doing God's work, son. So tired of these homos and tranny lovers infiltrating male spaces. Well done and keep exposing these faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1973, TheChosenChad and 7 others
@MakinItHappen just say it as it is u defeinding @NordicIranian cause u shared back'n'forth dick pics with him and now u defending ur bottom bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, TheChosenChad, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Literally no one reads ur shit. Ur a fucking basement incel . U can’t even take normal pics outside . Ur clearly socially autistic and I can tell . Ur 28 years old , not married and on a godforsaken incel fourm writing ur autistic theories . It’s over . U wish u were pasthun

No son, look at each of our post-counts and then you'll hit base with the reality. I'm tagged here and then emailed that some socially autistic virgin who's receded mandible/chin or whatever it is being a bit jealous that I was a cam boy for thirsty people as a teenager. Why wouldn't I chime in and tell some idiot kids that their artificial reality they've created for themselves on this place is causing them to waste time? :)

Everyone here should watch this. I know you won't. You're too busy watching a makeup tutorial by Kim Kardashian.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rentfreegigachad, Sikkunt23, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
5F7BC36F 32DB 49AE BEFA 986820835C48

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, .👽., Mr.cope and 13 others
No son, look at each of our post-counts and then you'll hit base with the reality. I'm tagged here and then emailed that some socially autistic virgin who's receded mandible/chin or whatever it is being a bit jealous that I was a cam boy for thirsty people as a teenager. Why wouldn't I chime in and tell some idiot kids that their artificial reality they've created for themselves on this place is causing them to waste time? :)

Everyone here should watch this. I know you won't. You're too busy watching a makeup tutorial by Kim Kardashian.

Skincare isn’t makeup . Ur still my abused submissive dog jfl . I traumatized u since the beginning . Over for u remember this .

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9072
@NordicIranian leaked convo on VC with @MakinItHappen

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7776, TheChosenChad and 7 others
tbh @mods pin this to the top

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, JizzFarmer, Introvertednarc and 2 others
@Kingkellz pin this brother . Good entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, JizzFarmer, Kingkellz and 2 others
@mods make @brbbrah a mod already ffs he literally exposing faggots before they come outta closed cold turkey

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TheChosenChad, JizzFarmer and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TheChosenChad, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Giphy 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, JizzFarmer, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
Emotional meeting between @NordicIranian and @MakinItHappen after he find out he got exposed
SmartSelect 20201025 161144 Gallery

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., TheChosenChad, JizzFarmer and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and ThreadMatters
I've got class to attend tbh now gonna tag in last effort to keep this thread alive until this gay cuck @NordicIranian has a cortisol spike

@SubhumanCurrycel @personalityinkwell @DharkDC @BigBiceps @goat2x @TubOfLard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, JizzFarmer, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Sikkunt23 and ThreadMatters
Bump ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
jfl

no expose thread for my subhumanity tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., whiteissuperior, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
@NordicIranian BEFORE AND AFTER EVISCERATION THREAD
RqiceLK6NwmmvfJqixoW VGJTcI0bPtCsmWIw6PFF6o

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, .👽., JizzFarmer and 6 others
His username screams self hating in itself. How can an Iranian be nordic anyway?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TheChosenChad, JizzFarmer and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 8064
Mirin pinned thread ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9488, Sikkunt23 and 6 others
@Sikkunt23 you cucked Jew, do you really think I’m going to take your ratings seriously again ?? After I killed the paki on yubo who you thought would mog me by 90 % ?

You can’t rate for horse shit nigga , tell ur self hating , jew nosed Iranian friend to send his best candid and we can settle this on yubo . 5 psl my ass .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Marsiere214, JizzFarmer and 7 others
''sissy hypno'' jfl caging rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Marsiere214, JizzFarmer and 6 others
@Sikkunt23 you cucked Jew, do you really I’m going to take your ratings seriously again ?? After I killed the paki on yubo who you thought would mog me by 90 % ?

You can’t rate for horse shit nigga , tell ur self hating , jew nosed Iranian friend to send his best candid and we can settle this on yubo . 5 psl my ass .
He is 5 psl tbh maybe 5.5 idk . He’s good looking

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful and Introvertednarc
Based mods pinning based thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Marsiere214 and Sikkunt23
He is 5 psl tbh maybe 5.5 idk . He’s good looking
Cope u dog , You’ve already proven that you can’t rate accurately . Yubo battle Rn .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Copeful and Sikkunt23
Cope u dog , You’ve already proven that you can’t rate accurately . Yubo battle Rn .
Wydm I was right multiple times , I correctly predicted mirin mogging u to gandy , mirin mogging karbo and ineedhalo mogging @JamesHowlett ??

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and Introvertednarc
Wydm I was right multiple times , I correctly predicted mirin mogging u to gandy , mirin mogging karbo and ineedhalo mogging @JamesHowlett ??
jameshowlett is a masc guy , he's not gonna have much JB appeal lol . so a yubo experiment on him isnt really fair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5746, TheChosenChad and 4 others
i agree tbh . @Sikkunt23 u said that paki guy was 5 psl but he did worse than intro in practice

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Introvertednarc
Dn rd and dn care , you were still wrong . I want you to set it up rn , I just love destroying inbred Muslims on yubo .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TheChosenChad, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
i agree tbh . @Sikkunt23 u said that paki guy was 5 psl but he did worse than intro in practice
One mistake tbh . I thought he was good looking cuz body and height . But yah

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
I’ll kill that hooked nose , long chin ogre with my pretty boy aesthetics .

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 8064 and 4 others
Dn rd and dn care , you were still wrong . I want you to set it up rn , I just love destroying inbred Muslims on yubo .
What do you look like and what did the Paki look like? Can you PM me, im a good guy.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Good_Little_Goy
What do you look like and what did the Paki look like? Can you PM me, im a good guy.
I mean you can probably guess ? You’ve already seen my Zaynesque profile tbh tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Status
Not open for further replies.