exercises to make the neck wider?

D

Deleted member 29680

Iron
bigger necks are more masculine and can make your head compact with this, my question is… can you tell the name of exercises that you recommend to have a wider neck.

Example:
6BF1CD03 F84F 4A6E B51E 72805D30B0A6
26210D33 7B45 46AB 97D7 48C9C1AA75DF

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Gaygymmaxx
Just make goofy faces innit 🤪

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman and IndraBC
10 sets to failure of deepthroat

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, KING REIDYZ, Frexa and 3 others
watch jeff nippard's video about it

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 29680
Get a decent harness and a resistance band. I have the Original Neck Flex. Scooped it up off eBay for $30. Here's a tip: wear a hat with your harness. It makes it fit better and more comfortably. Resistance band is just way more convenient than fucking with weights. Plus, you can work out twisting motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29680 and Deleted member 28904
Get a decent harness and a resistance band. I have the Original Neck Flex. Scooped it up off eBay for $30. Here's a tip: wear a hat with your harness. It makes it fit better and more comfortably. Resistance band is just way more convenient than fucking with weights. Plus, you can work out twisting motion.
Do you have a link to the products?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Frexa, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 29680
The neck is known to grow exceptionally fast so you could expect noticeable results in 2-3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Do you have a link to the products?
I have this:

It's expensive unless you can find a deal. The other good one is the Iron Mind "Headstrap Fit For Hercules." But just search Amazon for neck harness and get one that doesn't look like a complete piece of shit. Make sure it's the kind that goes through a loop and doubles back to close, rather than two separate straps that Velcro together. And then get a roughly 19 pound resistance band.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Daffity and Deleted member 29680
Be careful with your neck bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29680
I have this:

It's expensive unless you can find a deal. The other good one is the Iron Mind "Headstrap Fit For Hercules." But just search Amazon for neck harness and get one that doesn't look like a complete piece of shit. Make sure it's the kind that goes through a loop and doubles back to close, rather than two separate straps that Velcro together. And then get a roughly 19 pound resistance band.

Make sure it has a chin strap too.

I outgrew my resistance band’s ridiculously quickly and my neck is still too small. Expect to buy lots of these.

• +1
Neck curls, neck extensions with neck harness. Neck bridges, maybe shrugs and heavy compound movements

• +1
Make sure it has a chin strap too.

I outgrew my resistance band’s ridiculously quickly and my neck is still too small. Expect to buy lots of these.
I was doing curls with 50lbs before I moved to the bands and find that the 19lbs band offers a similar level of resistance. It's also way more comfortable on my neck to use larger range of motion for the curls. With weights it always felt like I was on the verge of fucking something up. But, yeah, my neck is still small. Like there's obvious growth in the muscles but it still doesn't look thick.

"Remember, this muscle will respond FAST so don't set your expectations low. Within 2 months you will probably be able to neck curl a 45 plate for sets of 100 reps no problem, and have put on 2 inches to your neck."

The above is absolute bullshit.

bigger necks are more masculine and can make your head compact with this, my question is… can you tell the name of exercises that you recommend to have a wider neck.

Example:
View attachment 2209008View attachment 2209014
Some kind of neck flexion exercise with free weights or cable will give you growth in the front and in the sternocleidomastoid muscle
But remember that it's important to do some neck extension exercise also so you don't get muscle imbalances that might lead to bad posture

5 sets of being born with good airway and bigonial

4 sets to failure of having good androgen receptors

4 sets of 12 of having good mastoid insertions

Oh and don’t forget to warm up with neck curls

"Remember, this muscle will respond FAST so don't set your expectations low. Within 2 months you will probably be able to neck curl a 45 plate for sets of 100 reps no problem, and have put on 2 inches to your neck."

The above is absolute bullshit.
Why?