Experience after using this app that is basically tinder for teens

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and everythingisacope
@Danish_Retard @sandcelmuttcel why are u guys going ? for hes 6'2, thick eyebrows full head of hair and good skin how is he not chad or good looking
0B2966CF 34B1 4431 B22B 90323DDDD6A5

This is the face of a “Chad” on .me in 2021?
@Deliciadecu thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Looks234, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
OP looks good what's the big deal here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
ngl he looks weird but if women like him then women like him u cant negotiate that
I honestly really doubt his results and claims ngl. Just think about it, have you ever seen so much validation even on chadfish experiments? Because I sure haven’t. This guy claims he got 2.2 thousand messages on Yubo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10172
I’m going to make an experiment with your pics in Italy so I can feel better about myself when you get barely any results tbh ngl.
In Italy he will struggle because of his ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
OP looks good what's the big deal here
OP is close to 5PSL, I even said so in his rating thread but he is getting 7 PSL results that’s the big deal.
But oh well if women like him, then they like him. PSL debunked jfl

In Italy he will struggle because of his ethnicity
Idk bro here we have a shit ton of Mulatto and Maracco slayers. He will struggle because 2/3 young guys walking the streets of Italy look better than him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
keep jerking off to baret gandy chico faggot

hes gl enough in normie eyes to have some appeals

faggots on here like to bring people down and shit on them
ngl this site tanked my confidence and I thought I'd never get any validation from girls but even tho I'm 20 kg overweight I got very strong IOI from a girl at a party. Too bad I'm not NT enough to know what to do with her ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9048 and Be_ConfidentBro
Op is low PSL but high appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and sandcelmuttcel
fucking over

I honestly really doubt his results and claims ngl. Just think about it, have you ever seen so much validation even on chadfish experiments? Because I sure haven’t. This guy claims he got 2.2 thousand messages on Yubo.
2.2k msgs on yubo over 3 months btw

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
That’s still insane results if they messaged first ngl
yeah but less thirsty messages compared to the app on this thread, most of then said a simple hey or hi

FDC27F87 B9E0 438A A14A 1CEA809E55E0
Untitled 1 1371197695

Reminder same smv btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Growth Plate, Deleted member 3573 and 6 others
This is super depressing and worrying as it shows how fucked up society, in this case young women, got and that a total faggot hairstyle, good skin, feminine lips and gay eyebrows are seen as attractive on a man. Total degeneracy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Growth Plate, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
@IPray2JordanBarrett proof of the 300 girls texting you? The 351 thing it shows in the screenshots is the amount of matches you have

Unless he actually meets them up for a slay, it doesn’t matter. I bet you 99% of these women would flake if he actually asked to meet up.

Not discounting op, just saying young girls are attention whores.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Danish_Retard, tyronelite and 3 others
If this isn’t a troll thread I give up
has to be chadfish + him just putting his own pics up after

I refuse to believe..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and sandcelmuttcel
Unless he actually meets them up for a slay, it doesn’t matter. I bet you 99% of these women would flake if he actually asked to meet up.

Not discounting op, just saying young girls are attention whores.
This. I downloaded that app exactly 5 minutes ago and I am already at 30 matches so I surely do believe that OP did match with 350 girls in 3 days as he states, I matched with 700 on Yubo in 3 days, so I believe that. I do however not believe that 300 out of those 350 texted him first.

This. I downloaded that app exactly 5 minutes ago and I am already at 30 matches so I surely do believe that OP did match with 350 girls in 3 days as he states. I do however not believe that 300 out of those 350 texted him first.
ur here probval li si opener sh ti prusna putkata maina

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Be_ConfidentBro
ur here probval li si opener sh ti prusna putkata maina
Tony that opener would not work because my Wizz is based in the USA while Yuubo and Tinder are in Italy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Tony
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 1100
Alright I've been using this app for exactly 25 minutes.
I put 3 selfies of my self, set my location to USA and my bio to "Sean O'Bhai mogs JFL"
I arrived to 3 conclusions:

1. The majority of americans are subhuman

2. OP's 350 matches in 3 days is not impressive at all because I got 100 matches in 25 minutes. So no, he does not have insane appeal, PSL is not debunked and he isn't the new gigachad of .me.

3. OP couldn't hande being called 4 PSL in his rating thread so he created this thread to brag.

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
I put 3 selfies of my self, set my location to USA and my bio to "Sean O'Bhai mogs JFL"

2. OP's 350 matches in 3 days is not impressive at all because I got 100 matches in 25 minutes. So no, he does not have insane appeal, PSL is not debunked and he isn't the new gigachad of .me.

3. OP couldn't hande being called 4 PSL in his rating thread so he created this thread to brag.

JFL

JFL
I can show u a vid of all the girls texting first from yesterday to today if u don’t believe

@Amnesia try out this shit app, you'll easily get 300 matches in 30 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10913
I can show u a vid of all the girls texting first from yesterday to today if u don’t believe
You are telling me that 300 girls texted you and yet you only matched with 350 girls in 3 DAYS?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 10913
You are telling me that 300 girls texted you and yet you only matched with 350 girls in 3 DAYS?
Rn i have 3.5k matches and around id say between 600-800 girls dmed first from yesterday and today, mind u this is just a rough estimate and not accurate

shut the fuck up you retard you launched an fbi investigation, who cares maybe he larps or not stop making it such a big deal you turboautist

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, gamma and Deleted member 10913
Rn i have 3.5k matches and around id say between 600-800 girls dmed first from yesterday and today, mind u this is just a rough estimate and not accurate
At the start of the thread you said you "over 300" girls texted you first and then you provided screenshots where it shows that you have 350 matches.
Post screenshot of 3.5K matches.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10913, sandcelmuttcel and 3 others
At the start of the thread you said you "over 300" girls texted you first and then you provided screenshots where it shows that you have 350 matches.
Post screenshot of 3.5K matches.
3.5k rn

Attachments

• DB35B9F3-2956-447E-BE78-6574C33E2CCA.png
    DB35B9F3-2956-447E-BE78-6574C33E2CCA.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 105
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Be_ConfidentBro
please someone ban this guy and delete this thread

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Sny, Deleted member 6531 and 9 others
Well I guess you aren't larping.
Still, not impressive results on that app.
see, you proved his point and he had to protect his ego by saying ''not impressive'' just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 12413