Experience after using this app that is basically tinder for teens

see, you proved his point and he had to protect his ego by saying ''not impressive'' just fucking lol
I am saying that this dude isn't some chad for those results. If I'm getting 150 matches in 30 minutes on that shit app then 3.5k in 3 days aint impressive.

I am saying that this dude isn't some chad for those results. If I'm getting 150 matches in 30 minutes on that shit app then 3.5k in 3 days aint impressive.
just admit the guy is good looking you fucking pathetic coper

How many girls dmed u first?

Are any of the girls local? You should smash tbh.
I set the matches to my state so yeah, but I didnt replay to them so idk if they are im my city prob not alot

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I said that he was close to 5 PSL in his ratings thread you retarded fuck.
sure your literally burning, you made like 50 replies launching your autist fbi investigation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 12611, ProAcktiv and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and sytyl
And this theard already give the maximum wihout turning a shit thread so is better to ignore now

Nah what value do i get from that jfl, also how would i prove to u
many ppl do it to boost their status on this forum. so i wouldn't be surprised if you did too tbh.
you need to record video of your phone showing that you are using the pics that you are showing here and record new girls that message you like that in real time.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 10913
tbh i wouldn't be surprised if the degenerates from yubo got banned for being too exclicit and migrated to wizz.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
many ppl do it to boost their status on this forum. so i wouldn't be surprised if you did too tbh.
you need to record video of your phone showing that you are using the pics that you are showing here and record new girls that message you like that in real time.
Is this enough proof for u lmao

Attachments

• FB53E68A-2FBE-421E-838C-8D8E00D42816.png
    FB53E68A-2FBE-421E-838C-8D8E00D42816.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 128
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10673 and 5 others
Lmaoo they always say spit in my mouth, she kinda fat but u get the point
I’m pretty sure when I was like 9 a girl spat in my mouth and smiled at me.

i had no idea what to do

@Amnesia will never have this level of Validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
Had to take my antidepressants for this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Growth Plate, Patient A and 3 others
Tbh it could be that shit like tinder/bumble is just massively rigged algo + ratio wise after seeing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Man y'all are simpletons who think that this case discarded psl theory that you fucks don't even understand.
20210226 220928

Take a look at his midface. Its more or less 1.0. That's why he is goodlooking and way above 5.5 psl.
You can never have someone with 5 psl with his midface. Keep this in your thick heads.
50B21A77 6943 4166 9D11 C7807E31F601
FDC27F87 B9E0 438A A14A 1CEA809E55E0

His bones and his long eyes is what makes him goodlooking and masculine. His dick sucking lips is his only falio.

Psl hasn't been disproven you fools. The guy just takes a messy picture with his 1. Midface and that's his result. A forum retard with .9 midface on the contrary needs to look his best on cam to even remotely appear gl, furthermore the guy has 3 finger forrhead while your average forum retard has 4fingerdigits4head on average.
SO SIT DOWN AND USE YOUR BRAIN FOR 1 SEC 'MUH PSL IS DEBUNKED' what?! What is debunked you idiots. Read this post a couple times and get this in your skull.

@Enfant terrible, bro come here and confirm this situation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, Growth Plate, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
so did you fraud your age and say you were 18? and how many pics did you put up?

Man y'all are simpletons who think that this case discarded psl theory that you fucks don't even understand.
View attachment 1010312
Take a look at his midface. Its more or less 1.0. That's why he is goodlooking and way above 5.5 psl.
You can never have someone with 5 psl with his midface. Keep this in your thick heads.
View attachment 1010322View attachment 1010323
His bones and his long eyes is what makes him goodlooking and masculine. His dick sucking lips is his only falio.

Psl hasn't been disproven you fools. The guy just takes a messy picture with his 1. Midface and that's his result. A forum retard with .9 midface on the contrary needs to look his best on cam to even remotely appear gl, furthermore the guy has 3 finger forrhead while your average forum retard has 4fingerdigits4head on average.
SO SIT DOWN AND USE YOUR BRAIN FOR 1 SEC 'MUH PSL IS DEBUNKED' what?! What is debunked you idiots. Read this post a couple times and get this in your skull.

@Enfant terrible, bro come here and confirm this situation.
Midface is cope

Ngl this type of guy who gets connor murphy insanity tier with balding
I thought about it too, there will a mass suicide of Tiktok guys within 5 years from balding jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 3573, Patient A and 2 others
You are using extreme examples
Well what do you count as extreme. My midface is .93 at best. I'm rated on average 4.3 psl by 10 users. This guys midface is at more or less 1.
0.7 is not a 'extreme' example don't you think?

• +1
Well what do you count as extreme. My midface is .93 at best. I'm rated on average 4.3 psl by 10 users. This guys midface is at more or less 1.
But you're slaying

• +1
My midface is 1? How do u calculate it and what does it mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
But you're slaying
Slaying what exactly? 4.3psl can't be incel that is correct. To "slay" however is not possible. With luck 4psl can get married if fate is kind to him.

My midface is 1? How do u calculate it and what does it mean
It means that the length of your face is the same as your width at 1. Ratio
If it is a ratio at .9 or less, that means that your face is longer then your width.
It is something that can make or break your face in the eyes of women.

Last edited:
It means that the length of your face is the same as your width at 1. Ratio
If it is a ratio at .9 or less, that mrans that your face is longer then your width.
It is something that can make or break your face in the eyes of women.
So u calculated my midface ratio and its 1? Is that good or bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
So u calculated my midface ratio and its 1? Is that good or bad
Good, hence the result if you are not larping obviously.
I can only explain something from the info that is provided. If you for example state that this was a larp it doesn't dissprove the importance of the midface.

• +1