Experience is everything

Nah, bozo. It's your looks. You look like an utter twink.
yeah. my life is over because im ugly you retard what do u think i was talking about. Comprehensionpill strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You imply that normies and HTNs fall into sunk-cost fallacy which is not the case. You have to be clinically retarded in order not see the obvious signs.
Normies and uglier on average definitely fall into the sunk cost fallacy more frequently since they don't have experience talking to women who are interested in them. This is obviously to do with the fact they are uglier than chad so they’ll have less opportunities to observe the difference between interest and disinterest.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and St.TikTokcel
Normies and uglier on average definitely fall into the sunk cost fallacy more frequently since they don't have experience talking to women who are interested in them. This is obviously to do with the fact they are uglier than chad so they’ll have less opportunities to observe the difference between interest and disinterest.
autism. u have to be legit retarded to not know the difference

• +1
It it’s over for u I’ll rope
ngl bro i tried it once already and soon might be the second time. Unless i get some meds to just numb me from my feelings. I see ugly asf men with girls too anyway but im far gone in all departments. U can do it and ur a greycell maybe u can save yourself by leaving this forum before u start rotting here too

yeah. my life is over because im ugly you retard what do u think i was talking about. Comprehensionpill strikes again
Dalits here said that you're HTN mogger. Idk why they rated you like that. HTN is someone like pic related
Htn 1

ngl bro i tried it once already and soon might be the second time. Unless i get some meds to just numb me from my feelings. I see ugly asf men with girls too anyway but im far gone in all departments. U can do it and ur a greycell maybe u can save yourself by leaving this forum before u start rotting here too
Greycel=old? I’m 16 also don’t rope dude ur nutvsub 5

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
Greycel=old? I’m 16 also don’t rope dude ur nutvsub 5
its not just looks bro im sayin i see fat guys with girls and shit but im mentally just retarded like literally. I remember girls speaking to me and me just staring in silence because idk what to say. I heard girls talking anout me saying that im weird that i dont know how to speak. My teacher makes fun of me because i never speak. I dont know how to speak literally. Literally overheard a girl behind me saying “this guy just never wants to talk”.

• So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado
its not just looks bro im sayin i see fat guys with girls and shit but im mentally just retarded like literally. I remember girls speaking to me and me just staring in silence because idk what to say. I heard girls talking anout me saying that im weird that i dont know how to speak. My teacher makes fun of me because i never speak. I dont know how to speak literally. Literally overheard a girl behind me saying “this guy just never wants to talk”.
Ure just too introverted

• JFL
Welp u can learn, but I can’t my height without LL I get clowned on

Dummy he needs to grow a better beard, skin and switch up that dusty hairstyle
Hairstyle does not change your bone structure + his beard is tied to his genetics (mostly phenotypical).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Hairstyle does not change your bone structure + his beard is tied to his genetics (mostly phenotypical).
Good hairstyles can make him look better in general plus he can def grow a better beard than that

• JFL
Good hairstyles can make him look better in general plus he can def grow a better beard than that
This curry has less testosterone than the HTN that I posted in 1mg of his blood and despite that he has a thicker beard due to genetics.

Yh whatever but doesn’t mean the htn cant grow a better beard
Some people can't grow beard no matter how much of a high test ogre you are. As I've said, it's tied to the genetics. He has patchy beard. It is what it is.

club is numbers game, if you don't approach several times during the night you are not getting laid

JFL at these mfs who will sit for hours with the same girl who is barely receptive. you can usually tell within the first minute if you will get laid with the girl or not
they all talk out of their asses and have never been to a club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623