Experience is everything

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
A lot of you reading this are LTN/MTN. What Chad has over you (beside genetic prowess of course) is experience. Ever since young he has had female attention. This means he knows when a woman is interested, and you too will know this unless you’re a genetic abomination or autistic. If you’re questioning whether she is interested: She is not interested.

Every single slayer can attest to this: It’s either incredibly easy or impossible. No in between. It’s that simple. Either women make it easy for you and you just follow the flow of conversation or you have to fight every tooth or nail for there to be a mutual understanding and in the end she gets bored and leave.

Chad learns this principle and line of thinking young. He doesn’t waste time and effort on a losing battle and neither should you. The sunken cost fallacy is real when dating.

obviously virgin women and unicorns are different but the regular woman acts and thinks like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ripcordgod1, Deleted member 28414 and 21 others
didnt read but cope

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 28414 and St.TikTokcel
did read first paragraph actually, cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 28414, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
i have no life experience at 23 and a half. ggs

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, AlexanderTheGreat11, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
positive reinforcement theory

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
unless you’re a genetic abomination or autistic.

never even began

• JFL
It’s true though. You can’t convince a woman to be attracted to you. You can easily tell
depends on where you meet. A girl in the club is gonna be more direct than a girl u meet in a library.

depends on where you meet. A girl in the club is gonna be more direct than a girl u meet in a library.
You can still tell whether the girl in the library is interested in you. She is gonna be smiling, giggling, touching her hair etc. as a subChad you have to capitalise on your choosing signals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
most chads are sheltered, should watch some interviews, o'pry barely even sounds human.

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master and AspiringMogger
You can still tell whether the girl in the library is interested in you. She is gonna be smiling, giggling, touching her hair etc. as a subChad you have to capitalise on your choosing signals.
yeah u can only tell if you arent an autist and if you are communicating with her. you cant expect her to pull out a dildo and suck on it to signal you that she wants you while you are pasisng by for 3 seconds

• Hmm...
A lot of you reading this are LTN/MTN. What Chad has over you (beside genetic prowess of course) is experience. Ever since young he has had female attention. This means he knows when a woman is interested, and you too will know this unless you’re a genetic abomination or autistic. If you’re questioning whether she is interested: She is not interested.

Every single slayer can attest to this: It’s either incredibly easy or impossible. No in between. It’s that simple. Either women make it easy for you and you just follow the flow of conversation or you have to fight every tooth or nail for there to be a mutual understanding and in the end she gets bored and leave.

Chad learns this principle and line of thinking young. He doesn’t waste time and effort on a losing battle and neither should you. The sunken cost fallacy is real when dating.

obviously virgin women and unicorns are different but the regular woman acts and thinks like this.
Water

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, siklet, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
yeah u can only tell if you arent an autist and if you are communicating with her. you cant expect her to pull out a dildo and suck on it to signal you that she wants you while you are pasisng by for 3 seconds
nigga I’m autistic asl and it’s obvious when a girl is interested jfl

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 27932
exactly op
but i actually cope thinking first 10 dates at 27 in my case would be extremely embarassing but eventually i'll get closer to acting like a normal person

ngl club environment is the easiest place to tell if you have subhuman SMV or not

you can instantly tell by going on the dancefloor that if females look at you for less than a second before turning their heads, you are sub 5 / OVER tier

also just mog your surroundings theory is legit, if you are the best looking male on the dancefloor you will get almost all of the attention despite not being chad PSL

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
The most legit theory in PSL. Subhumans get rejected with a frown while Chad gets rejected with a smile
Chad never get rejected he always finds a way to win at the end

• Hmm...

In short no women has ever been interested in me, aka it’s over I’ll rope

• So Sad
i have negative experience

Chad never get rejected he always finds a way to win at the end

ive seen chad getting rejected before.. 6'3 with 6.5 PSL face and gymmaxxed being ignored by MTB

but it is extremely rare for it to happen ofc

but some women take sadistic pleasure in rejecting chad, because they've most likely been emotionally damaged before, so they get huge ego boost from it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 15468, tombradylover and 1 other person
Even the shy ones will find a way to join into ur conversation I’ve seen it irl
ive seen many instances of girls simping over a guy theyve seen irl but they dont approach them just comment on how handsome they are. But im sub vinnie so i dont need to stress about ioi’s are going out my oneitis will never like me

• So Sad
ive seen chad getting rejected before.. 6'3 with 6.5 PSL face and gymmaxxed being ignored by MTB

but it is extremely rare for it to happen ofc

but some women take sadistic pleasure in rejecting chad, because they've most likely been emotionally damaged before, so they get huge ego boost from it
Caring about rejection is the most feminine thing in the world tbh. Low inhib or bust

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, tombradylover and Deleted member 22623
Caring about rejection is the most feminine thing in the world tbh. Low inhib or bust

club is numbers game, if you don't approach several times during the night you are not getting laid

JFL at these mfs who will sit for hours with the same girl who is barely receptive. you can usually tell within the first minute if you will get laid with the girl or not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and AspiringMogger
if women always approach all guys they like how can you get rejected then? approaching is cope and u should rope if every single woman you interact with doesnt ask you for sex in the first 3 seconds of talking. Subchad = death its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468

Shudra cope. Chad has genetics over you, not experience. Take chad's looks away and turn him into a 5'6 dalit. We'll see how his "experience" is going to help him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
if women always approach all guys they like how can you get rejected then? approaching is cope and u should rope if every single woman you interact with doesnt ask you for sex in the first 3 seconds of talking. Subchad = death its over
I hope you’re shitposting. It’s genuinely over if you believe this JFL

Shudra cope. Chad has genetics over you, not experience. Take chad's looks away and turn him into a 5'6 dalit. We'll see how his "experience" is going to help him.
He will know when women are interested in him and not. He won’t fall into the sunk-cost fallacy

He will know when women are interested in him and not. He won’t fall into the sunk-cost fallacy
If you have 2 braincels in your head you would know that too. It's not rocket science, bozo.

I hope you’re shitposting. It’s genuinely over if you believe this JFL
Im a loner and autistic if my oneitis liked me she would approach me first. Period. Just as any other woman would if they liked me. Approaching is red pill cope, if i approached or started convo eoth my oneitis i would get rejected because she would approach me first if she found me attractive. Cold approaching is also cope its obv ehen a girl outside is interested in you. I been approached 2 times in my life, so only 2 girls have ever been interested in me. Over if you cope eith some redpill shit. Autism ufly looks is death its over. Its over buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
If you have 2 braincels in your head you would know that too. It's not rocket science, bozo.
your point don’t make sense then you weirdo. Just turn Chad into genetic trash theory. Everyone knows not everyone can ascend you goofer

your point don’t make sense then you weirdo. Just turn Chad into genetic trash theory. Everyone knows not everyone can ascend you goofer
But it's about experience, bro!

ive seen many instances of girls simping over a guy theyve seen irl but they dont approach them just comment on how handsome they are. But im sub vinnie so i dont need to stress about ioi’s are going out my oneitis will never like me
How tall r u? I’ve seen u ur not bad

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Im a loner and autistic if my oneitis liked me she would approach me first. Period. Just as any other woman would if they liked me. Approaching is red pill cope, if i approached or started convo eoth my oneitis i would get rejected because she would approach me first if she found me attractive. Cold approaching is also cope its obv ehen a girl outside is interested in you. I been approached 2 times in my life, so only 2 girls have ever been interested in me. Over if you cope eith some redpill shit. Autism ufly looks is death its over. It’s over buddy boyo.
Mistake 1: Having a Oneitis

Mistake 1: Having a Oneitis
chad has oneitis and she telephatically knows that its time to just suck him off eithout consent. I have oneities and its ropefuel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
I swear your reading comprehension is the worst on the whole forum. You low t sentient cuck
You imply that normies and HTNs fall into sunk-cost fallacy which is not the case. You have to be clinically retarded in order not see the obvious signs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado