explaining how chico (a normie) became a supermodel

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
the chico effect has ran out and i see that he is a normie

now something people cope with when saying hes a normie is that he is a supermodel

BUT BUT HE WAS A SUPERMODEL :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

LISTEN RETARD the reason he was a supermodel is because he was the first eboy. mf pioneered that. so gotta give cred to that

other wise without makeup bro is a high htn excluding height ofc
funny enough when people talk about chico they always include height as a redeeming factor

back in 2010 ofc bro was chad but he was the only real eboy, now in 2023 if we had prime chico he would just be another tiktok fag but with lower appeal cause basic af

ive been dunking o'pry & barrett for having no appeal but holy fuck, have you seen girls commenting on chico without statusmaxxed???

holy fuck no appeal just like the aliens

now obviously on any rating he would get high, but psl/trm does not matter when you have no appeal
and yah he obviously has appeal but in 2023 hes left in the dust by average foids

now something i want to talk about is his "esoteric facial harmony" which btw is barley above average, the reason why people talks about his harmony is because of his
upturned nose & prominent aegyo sal

remove his aegyo sal and give him a flat nose he would genuinely look like a average high schooler (he already does but with a few halos)

another problem is ethnic
white foids want white chads, just like most of your guy's appeal is white girls

to highlight this problem imagine chico as a girl

3751403 1699397751910

ya i would fuck but she would not be first pick

before i see comments like no life or some shit, im writing this on the toilet for fun

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, ascension, LooksOrDeath and 17 others
bump cause i lack parental attention so i need the attention of random retards on a forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dna_cel, mewman, NoseProphecy and 16 others
@chicogodofuniverse

nice jfl

now explain why you think hes not a normie

chico's main asset was not conveyable through video and pictures, you had to experience the presence of SIZE

NpIJ4U7.jpg

sizepill>*

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 6128, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
chico's main asset was not conveyable through video and pictures, you had to experience the presence of SIZE

NpIJ4U7.jpg

sizepill>*
ah man, your right, size = model?

lets through in this 6'4 ogre in the runway, he will do good huh???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Mainstream, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
@chicogodofuniverse

nice jfl

now explain why you think hes not a normie
None of his ratios are on the normie level maybe his eyebrows if u even wanna count that

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Nick.Harte
Joined Oct 19, 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, OGJBSLAYER, LooksThinker and 1 other person
my female version fog chico female version

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Even My dad mogs chico and he’s 6’5 comp to 6’3 chinko

42AAEC42 F3CF 4229 AF50 80951BD7CE47

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mewman, KingCR7, yellowrice and 8 others
None of his ratios are on the normie level maybe his eyebrows if u even wanna count that
all of his ratios are in the normie range.

the issue is that you're comparing professional shots to normies taking pictures with a selfie camera, now compare it to his own selfies and you'll quickly realize it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shalomnigga, IanIachimoe2491, deadmanwalking and 7 others
all of his ratios are in the normie range.

View attachment 2570902

the issue is that you're comparing professional shots to normies taking pictures with a selfie camera, now compare it to his own selfies and you'll quickly realize it.
not just professional its also with makeup lol

also his nose kinda looks jewish in that selfie

Last edited:
my female version fog chico female version
most people does cause his female version does not have much west appeal due to ethnic, just like him, his male version

not just professional its with makeup lol

also his nose kinda looks jewish in that selfie
everyone's nose looks shit in selfies, they make it like 30% larger than it actually is on average.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, It'snotover, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
you either die a gigachad or live long enough to see yourself become a htn

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Zikel_Nut and LooksThinker
you either die a gigachad or live long enough to see yourself become a htn
people say his prime like it means shit

collagen + professional photos + makeup is his prime lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, LooksThinker and alpha_provider
yeah, we're probably underestimating the role of makeup with guys like him. most of his glorious gifs and videos are from photo shootings and fashion shows

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
yeah, we're probably underestimating the role of makeup with guys like him. most of his glorious gifs and videos are from photo shootings and fashion shows
thats why its so hard to find that one pic where he has shit skin (no makeup)

also im geniunly trying to find out why this forum praises him, i get why he was a model (first eboy, otherwise a htn), i use to praise him cause it looked easy to be like him, maybe the same for others

• +1
IMG 4771

Imagine looking like this and some attention seeking faggot tries to argue that hes not a model.

Stfu u worthless whore

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, KingCR7, 6′2 still over and 11 others
wtf....based @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
whats your rebuttal besides insulting me? your not saying anything useful or why he is a model
HE IS A MODEL CAUSE HE IS INSANE LOOKING YOU DUMBFUCK YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE LOOK SO AESTHETIC IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU ASK

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Just wait till 2025 and prime chico is LTN according to this forum JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Skywalker, It'snotover and 3 others
ah man, your right, size = model?

lets through in this 6'4 ogre in the runway, he will do good huh???

View attachment 2570439
Height, waifish frame, uniqueness, androgyny. Appeal to the tastes of scouts and fashion designers

Obviously you can't be completely subhuman like that guy but there are some pretty weird looking models.

Chico is kind of the perfect storm where he appeals to modeling agencies, normies and as you say blew up at the right time

774ec3c4c89af83caf808704014f07a5

This guy is a model, very dime a dozen tiktok eboy. Call me crazy but him at the right place and time and he probably could replicate the chico explosion

• +1
HE IS A MODEL CAUSE HE IS INSANE LOOKING YOU DUMBFUCK YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE LOOK SO AESTHETIC IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU ASK
yes i have, stop saying "have you seen anyone more gl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

there are many more aesthetically pleasing people

on top of my mind kater (which i hate but still is more aesthetically pleasing then chico)

• +1
Just wait till 2025 and prime chico is LTN according to this forum JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
in his time era his modeling run was well deserved but put a average tiktok eboy in that era and he would replace chico like that

at least read the post before posting stupid shit like that

Height, waifish frame, uniqueness, androgyny. Appeal to the tastes of scouts and fashion designers

Obviously you can't be completely subhuman like that guy but there are some pretty weird looking models.

Chico is kind of the perfect storm where he appeals to modeling agencies, normies and as you say blew up at the right time

View attachment 2571173

This guy is a model, very dime a dozen tiktok eboy. Call me crazy but him at the right place and time and he probably could replicate the chico explosion
yes, this guy would replace chico

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
yes i have, stop saying "have you seen anyone more gl :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

there are many more aesthetically pleasing people

on top of my mind kater (which i hate but still is more aesthetically pleasing then chico)
You have to be trolling you goddamn tiktok joining faggot

I have been on psl sites since 2015 so listen and learn you faggot

Kater litterally frauds to death with angles and filters.
Meanwhile chico goes out and looks like a prettyboy god 24/7.He has insane symmetry and harmony in his facial feautures unlike kater who is a short,framecel faggot who frauds angles,filters and makeup

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6′2 still over, It'snotover, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
You have to be trolling you goddamn tiktok joining faggot

I have been on psl sites since 2015 so listen and learn you faggot

Kater litterally frauds to death with angles and filters.
Meanwhile chico goes out and looks like a prettyboy god 24/7.He has insane symmetry and harmony in his facial feautures unlike kater who is a short,framecel faggot who frauds angles,filters and makeup
do you think i say kater and proud of it? i fucking hate that fag

but the ratio to comments about kater to chico is crazy

girls say "too bland", "Chinese eyes" "little brother" too much

and the girls that do praise cause statusmaxxed, no statusmax 7.9 ADS which normal people get

how have you been on since 2015 and not understand appeal? your a retard

big skull is crucial

IM NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT PSL/TRM I ALREADY SAID HE KNOCKS THAT OUT IM TALKING ABOUT APPEAL, the only thing that matters
What makes chicos appeal bad? :lul:

What makes chicos appeal bad? :lul:
its not bad, its basic, same level as a normie+. all his results are average/above average

all that perfect ratio for a basic blue eye + fluffy hair nig to take your girl.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and LooksThinker
its not bad, its basic, same level as a normie+. all his results are average/above average

all that perfect ratio for a basic blue eye + fluffy hair nig to take your girl.
Cope, but i can see your point.

Cope, but i can see your point.
perfectly normal ratios, normie results, nothing cope about it

how have you joined before me and the chico allure has not wore off?

He has so good averageness that it´s easy to give high status/ratings for him.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
in fairness he would legit get rated htn if he posted here as unknown. imo that just shows how retarded .org and psl is.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Ascendinglad087, bluk and 1 other person
He has so good averageness that it´s easy to give high status/ratings for him.
your not listening, in 2023 average foid wants fluffy hair + blue eye (or a zoomer variant)

put prime chico in 2023 and he will walk around school like a normie.

• +1
Reactions: leonardu

Have you counted even single of his ratios? :lul:

your not listening, in 2023 average foid wants fluffy hair + blue eye (or a zoomer variant)

put prime chico in 2023 and he will walk around school like a normie.
Idc, he mogs.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and penispilled
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Zikel_Nut, gonion wanter and 1 other person
Legit, inflation in the forum standards are going up faster than hypergamy in women

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, bwrauycnee and chicoperuanowski