explaining how chico (a normie) became a supermodel

Yh he isn’t striking enough to be chad at all he’s very high HTN. His good pictures are him wearing makeup and with hours of styling any decent looking guy could look similar with the same things done to him

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
all of his ratios are in the normie range.

View attachment 2570902

the issue is that you're comparing professional shots to normies taking pictures with a selfie camera, now compare it to his own selfies and you'll quickly realize it.
Dude he's like 32 in that pic ofc he doesn't look amazing

for real u need insane bones and dimorphism to get rated decently on here. prettyboys and harmony are completely overlooked which is especially ironic considering thats whatappeals to young women the most
Fr, this forum focuses too much on stupid "muh 3:1 hunter eyes with optimal canthal tilt" and "muh optimal gonial angle". What matters is the bigger picture, if they actually are pleasant to look at.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gonion wanter, Skywalker, It'snotover and 2 others
Dude he's like 32 in that pic ofc he doesn't look amazing
somenhalder is 40+, pitt was 40 in troy.

what is your point, ageing well is part of what makes you good looking, if your looks don't last you were never that attractive to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
somenhalder is 40+, pitt was 40 in troy.

what is your point, ageing well is part of what makes you good looking, if your looks don't last you were never that attractive to begin with.
Yeah but notice how Somerhalder and pitt have always been masculine Chads with strong bones that age well. Chico was a prettyboy, and like all prettyboys, he aged like shit. Doesn't mean he wasn't pretty to begin with, though.

Yeah but notice how Somerhalder and pitt have always been masculine Chads with strong bones that age well. Chico was a prettyboy, and like all prettyboys, he aged like shit. Doesn't mean he wasn't pretty to begin with, though.
youthfulness halos everyone to look better than they actually here but it's not much of an achievement to look youthful when you're literally young.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Zikel_Nut
Fr, this forum focuses too much on stupid "muh 3:1 hunter eyes with optimal canthal tilt" and "muh optimal gonial angle". What matters is the bigger picture, if they actually are pleasant to look at.
yeah especially how pleasant to women which is the main point of being attractive

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
been preaching appeal for a while, everyone is still busy on ratios tho 🤷‍♂️

funny enough most peoples oneitis have either shit ratios or more than 3 flaws. but they would fall in a pit of fire for them

size isn't everything, size is the ONLY thing

5ZoyqsL.jpg

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
bump cause i lack parental attention so i need the attention of random retards on a forum
Very relatable, exept i somehow don't want attention from my dad ever since my mother died. Attention from autistic forum users hits different than any family member ever did.

the chico effect has ran out and i see that he is a normie

now something people cope with when saying hes a normie is that he is a supermodel

BUT BUT HE WAS A SUPERMODEL :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

LISTEN RETARD the reason he was a supermodel is because he was the first eboy. mf pioneered that. so gotta give cred to that

other wise without makeup bro is a high htn excluding height ofc
funny enough when people talk about chico they always include height as a redeeming factor

back in 2010 ofc bro was chad but he was the only real eboy, now in 2023 if we had prime chico he would just be another tiktok fag but with lower appeal cause basic af

ive been dunking o'pry & barrett for having no appeal but holy fuck, have you seen girls commenting on chico without statusmaxxed???

holy fuck no appeal just like the aliens

now obviously on any rating he would get high, but psl/trm does not matter when you have no appeal
and yah he obviously has appeal but in 2023 hes left in the dust by average foids

now something i want to talk about is his "esoteric facial harmony" which btw is barley above average, the reason why people talks about his harmony is because of his
upturned nose & prominent aegyo sal

remove his aegyo sal and give him a flat nose he would genuinely look like a average high schooler (he already does but with a few halos)

another problem is ethnic
white foids want white chads, just like most of your guy's appeal is white girls

to highlight this problem imagine chico as a girl

View attachment 2570419

ya i would fuck but she would not be first pick

before i see comments like no life or some shit, im writing this on the toilet for fun
Holy fuck this forum is so retarded JFL at the declining “beauty standards” here :lul:

Muh some girl I texted rated Chico at 4/10

Doesn’t fucking matter you dumb whore JFL at listening to foids instead of watching how they act :lul:

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Holy fuck this forum is so retarded JFL at the declining “beauty standards” here :lul:

Muh some girl I texted rated Chico at 4/10

Doesn’t fucking matter you dumb whore JFL at listening to foids instead of watching how they act :lul:
ads isnt based off of asking foids to rate retard

its compiled of actual action

asking a foid to rate someone is so retarded

ads isnt based off of asking foids to rate retard

its compiled of actual action

like a boss win GIF

What the fuck is blud talking about

Height, waifish frame, uniqueness, androgyny. Appeal to the tastes of scouts and fashion designers

Obviously you can't be completely subhuman like that guy but there are some pretty weird looking models.

Chico is kind of the perfect storm where he appeals to modeling agencies, normies and as you say blew up at the right time

View attachment 2571173

This guy is a model, very dime a dozen tiktok eboy. Call me crazy but him at the right place and time and he probably could replicate the chico explosion
Who is this

Holy shit go outside and you will see that a prime chico mogs 99.9% of the population into depression

View attachment 2570902

the issue is that you're comparing professional shots to normies taking pictures with a selfie camera, now compare it to his own selfies and you'll quickly realize it.
JFL if he was 10 pounds fatter in this pic or giga bloated, he would make a perfect discord predator.

Holy shit go outside and you will see that a prime chico mogs 99.9% of the population into depression
runway chico mogs. Runway chico = makeup, lighting, and angle giga frauded to the maxx

Chico is equivalent to the guy in my pfp, htn-chadlite with less bone visibility but excellent symmetry and eye shape.

Chico is equivalent to the guy in my pfp, htn-chadlite with less bone visibility but excellent symmetry and eye shape.
nope, chico mogs in appeal, chico is a tall cutecel which is valued high in todays society

now something people cope with when saying hes a normie is that he is a supermodel

LISTEN RETARD the reason he was a supermodel is because he was the first eboy. mf pioneered that. so gotta give cred to that

funny enough when people talk about chico they always include height as a redeeming factor

back in 2010 ofc bro was chad but he was the only real eboy, now in 2023 if we had prime chico he would just be another tiktok fag but with lower appeal cause basic af

ive been dunking o'pry & barrett for having no appeal but holy fuck, have you seen girls commenting on chico without statusmaxxed???

now obviously on any rating he would get high, but psl/trm does not matter when you have no appeal
and yah he obviously has appeal but in 2023 hes left in the dust by average foids

now something i want to talk about is his "esoteric facial harmony" which btw is barley above average, the reason why people talks about his harmony is because of his

remove his aegyo sal and give him a flat nose he would genuinely look like a average high schooler (he already does but with a few halos)

white foids want white chads, just like most of your guy's appeal is white girls

View attachment 2570419

before i see comments like no life or some shit, im writing this on the toilet for fun
Lol a normie hes a chad or above

View attachment 2570902

• +1
Reactions: Orc
wow its true...........trully you 2023 cels are basement level IQ, especially those that are like post July 2023.....fully ova

if your looks don't last you were never that attractive to begin with.
not true at all you can obviously descend massively, depending on what you do ofc.....try drinking a bottle of vodka everyday for a couple of years lmao...

wow its true...........trully you 2023 cels are basement level IQ, especially those that are like post July 2023.....fully ova
just a old post, chico has striking mongo harmony in motion + has a Portman affect, prob best male appeal to be recorded in human history

View attachment 2570419

modeling has a lot of luck and politics into it. He had an in because his sister was involved within the industry. I know a dude that has modeled and was called out to places in overseas outside of america but it's not worth it unless you climb to the top like the "psl gods" Remember beauty is more important for women than it is for men. That's why the target audience for male models is smaller compared to women. Men like seeing good looking women, but women while they do like good looking men they can find someone who smore attractive based on other masculine traits as well.

U guys are arguing over models while your ioneitisis are getting banged by Chad rn (mine is too but nothing I can do) 😞

U guys are arguing over models while your ioneitisis are getting banged by Chad rn (mine is too but nothing I can do) 😞

Fuck I sent like 3 times mb