Exploit unfair advantages in life

S

sketchybusiness55

Iron
We are on this forum partly because we realize one ultimate reality of life - Life is unfair. To combat this, society bluepills us into following the rules and being law abiding citizens. However, these rules imposed on us can't account for everything. For example, assume two people are both following society's rules, but one of the people has an IQ of 150+, that person is going to be vastly more successful. Society can't give people lobotomies to control intelligence.

What this means is if you find an idea that you can manipulate, juice that shit until there is nothing left of it? I'll give you an easy example, We, in this forum, recognize the importance of looks. Think about all those autistic normies who haven't stumbled upon this one thought. They are so much behind us. We can get more women than them. Exploit this idea to the max because not everyone has realized this. This should be Life Fuel. You, a fucking loser in life, have realized something. Not everyone has realized this thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CT03, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19453 and 13 others
good thread thanks for nothing

"Society can't give people lobotomies to control intelligence."

Microplastics: let me introduce myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 23848 and JohnDoe
There has to be losers for there to be winners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, poopoohead and sketchybusiness55
This is why i often wonder what's the point of having morals as a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55 and poopoohead
"Society can't give people lobotomies to control intelligence."

Microplastics: let me introduce myself
They've basically castrated most of the male population without anyone except autists knowing about it.

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
This is why i often wonder what's the point of having morals as a subhuman.
image-asset.png

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 23848 and 3 others
I 1000% agree.
Coincidental you've posted this right now, I was elaborating a social-engineering scheme to get into the Student Christmas Ball without a ticket.
Tate also thinks like this. I mean look at him.
Thinking outside the box + being a noncomformist ==> succes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23695, sketchybusiness55 and poopoohead
We are on this forum partly because we realize one ultimate reality of life - Life is unfair. To combat this, society bluepills us into following the rules and being law abiding citizens. However, these rules imposed on us can't account for everything. For example, assume two people are both following society's rules, but one of the people has an IQ of 150+, that person is going to be vastly more successful. Society can't give people lobotomies to control intelligence.

What this means is if you find an idea that you can manipulate, juice that shit until there is nothing left of it? I'll give you an easy example, We, in this forum, recognize the importance of looks. Think about all those autistic normies who haven't stumbled upon this one thought. They are so much behind us. We can get more women than them. Exploit this idea to the max because not everyone has realized this. This should be Life Fuel. You, a fucking loser in life, have realized something. Not everyone has realized this thing.
This is called arbitrage. Doing steroids shoe lifts etc is similar. Always fraudmaxx

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, babineux and poopoohead
This is called arbitrage. Doing steroids shoe lifts etc is similar. Always fraudmaxx
your highest IQ reply on this site!
what a time to be alive!

Just don't do dumbass petty crimes boyos, must importantly be creative

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back