G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Patriot, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
I will explain my person interpretation of Hinduism later

To summarize I believe that the Vedic Gods are different ways to connect to God and different attributes of God; Agni is both the individual will to connect to God and the will of God Himself, Indra is the Omnipotence of God and Varuna is the Omniscience of God.

And Puranic Gods are the symbolism of Saguna Brahman or God with attributes; Lakshmi is God as the Giver, Most Generous, Most Bounteous. Everything about the form of Lakshmi, theologically has to do with God giving us material things.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ropemax, BrahminBoss, Don Alejo Garza and 1 other person
Do you believe in the preservation of the hindu scriputres?

Do you believe in the preservation of the hindu scriputres?

Scriptures become defunct when people stop following them. I believe that God who sent Rishis to reveal the Vedas wouldn't allow them to disappear because He is Omniscient and controls the affairs of the world, so why would He reveal them if they would become lost in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Looksmax Refugee
Bhagavad Gita reaction

Hindu Rap

Powerful stuff

Can soneone give me a short explination of this curry religon?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Psychophilly and 1 other person
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Elvisandreaa
These senses and mind are created by Him
This life is given by Him
Everything I experience is by Him
This entire universe is sustained by Him
My soul belongs to Him
I surrender myself fully to Him
Prayer brings me closer to Him

God exists and you have to worship Him. Otherwise you will be born again and again and subject to Him putting you in a material realm with bodily existence.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27447 and BrahminBoss
Hinduism is a religion of faggots and shitheads. literal shiteaters are the only ones practicing the religion! death to all Hindus!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx
The oldest form of structurted apartheid in known human history. Indo-Aryan chads mixed with the previous indus valley niggas, reformed society into a hierarchical system with the most abo niggas being relegated to either peasants or outcasts/slaves and the most "NE europe" blooded niggas (AKA the indo-aryans) making themselves the kings and priests caste. No its not a coincidence no matter what ugly hindu dindus tell you, that the higher you go on the caste system the higher amounts of NE Europe and Caucasian dna you'll get, and the lower you go, the more Abo ancestry you get and lower NE Europe and Caucasian you'll get.

Attachments

• OoI1eo8dD2_MCaiIp-tmEOQm8VfxQioCI98wUBrF4fQ.png
    OoI1eo8dD2_MCaiIp-tmEOQm8VfxQioCI98wUBrF4fQ.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TheAbyssinian, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
Satanism is a better option for salvation than even Hinduism would be. Hindus are the most perverted and backwards people in the world!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, RAMU KAKA, Amexmaxx and 2 others
The oldest form of structurted apartheid in known human history. Indo-Aryan chads mixed with the previous indus valley niggas, reformed society into a hierarchical system with the most abo niggas being relegated to either peasants or outcasts/slaves and the most "NE europe" blooded niggas (AKA the indo-aryans) making themselves the kings and priests caste. No its not a coincidence no matter what ugly hindu dindus tell you, that the higher you go on the caste system the higher amounts of NE Europe and Caucasian dna you'll get, and the lower you go, the more Abo ancestry you get and lower NE Europe and Caucasian you'll get.
So basically jbw still reigned supreme even in ancient times

• +1
Reactions: CFW432

Can you take your faeces out of my holy thread?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, c0pemaxxer, alpha and 3 others
So basically jbw still reigned supreme even in ancient times
Eh kinda not really, the indo aryans mostly resembled people from the Caucasus I'd say like Armenians or Georgians tbh, not like modern day europeans tbh from like France or Germany.

Attachments

• main-qimg-2c47a57f7fbd90f945b9e11f33b9c4bd-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-2c47a57f7fbd90f945b9e11f33b9c4bd-pjlq.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FSxeTl5UsAAgUpd.jpg
    FSxeTl5UsAAgUpd.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
  • mo8augf473f71.jpg
    mo8augf473f71.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FSp4RqXXoAALh70.jpg_large.jpg
    FSp4RqXXoAALh70.jpg_large.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FSFosJFXsAEQQ7Q.jpeg
    FSFosJFXsAEQQ7Q.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deprived
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx

I think the question of "where" is null because God is not a physical Being.

BBC Jamaican Hindu defends Hinduism

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
Sanatana Dharma is my prefered religion. I had once a dream where a Guru pressed his fingers on my forehead and the palms of my hands while singing Om namaha Shivaya and I sent him an email and he told me I was now initiated.
But now I doubt everything and I'm agnostic. I still dedicate 15 minutes of my time everyday thinking if Kasmir Shaivism could be true.

Sanatana Dharma is my prefered religion. I had once a dream where a Guru pressed his fingers on my forehead and the palms of my hands while singing Om namaha Shivaya and I sent him an email and he told me I was now initiated.
But now I doubt everything and I'm agnostic. I still dedicate 15 minutes of my time everyday thinking if Kasmir Shaivism could be true.

Well for me, thinking/philosophy/jnana yoga is the best approach to connect to God.

I like Kashmiri Shaivism too.

I don't really care about cosmology/metaphysics(for now), I don't care if Monism or Monotheism is the Ultimate Truth.

All that matters to me is worshipping God and trying to connect to Him.

Bhai i have lost all hopes on hindus. They are the most coward cucked race with superiority complex.

A dalit girl drank from a water tank in Karnataka. The upper caste hindus emptied the whole tank and purified it with cow piss.

Meanwhile muslims killed hindu men and raped hindu women in Karnataka and suddenly they lost their balls.

Hinduism came first but they still failed to structurize, consolidate the religious beliefs and propagate it.

Pure cucks hindus are and i am saying this as a hindu.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel and GuyFromSingapore
Bhai i have lost all hopes on hindus. They are the most coward cucked race with superiority complex.

A dalit girl drank from a water tank in Karnataka. The upper caste hindus emptied the whole tank and purified it with cow piss.

Meanwhile muslims killed hindu men and raped hindu women in Karnataka and suddenly they lost their balls.

Hinduism came first but they still failed to structurize, consolidate the religious beliefs and propagate it.

Pure cucks hindus are and i am saying this as a hindu.

"purified it with cow piss"? Got links?

Calling us cucks is the most baseless thing to say when Rajputs used to raid Afghanistan and put a stiff resistance to Muslim invaders.

Calling us cucks is the most baseless thing to say when Rajputs used to raid Afghanistan and put a stiff resistance to Muslim invaders.
lost Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh.

The popular narrative around this rivalry is how the great Rajput warrior captured Ghori but let him go later because of his high morals and Kshatriya ethics in the first battle of Tarain. Later Ghori came back to defeat Prithviraj Chauhan.

mofo was a cuck. Only win matters. He should have killed him.

Hinduism is pagan idolatry, turn to Jesus Christ.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27447 and Deprived
lost Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh.

The popular narrative around this rivalry is how the great Rajput warrior captured Ghori but let him go later because of his high morals and Kshatriya ethics in the first battle of Tarain. Later Ghori came back to defeat Prithviraj Chauhan.

mofo was a cuck. Only win matters. He should have killed him.

Prithviraj is different from Rana Singh.

What are you talking about?

There were many skirmishes and battles.

Hinduism is pagan idolatry, turn to Jesus Christ.

You believe that Jesus "was fully God" and "fully man", dual natured and the "son of God".

We believe Krishna was never a man but "God merely appearing in human form" without ever being a man.

Who's the idolater here?

No offense.

You believe that Jesus "was fully God" and "fully man", dual natured and the "son of God".

We believe Krishna was never a man but "God merely appearing in human form" without ever being a man.

Who's the idolater here?

No offense.
Jesus is part of the trinity of God, who took the appearance of a man and showed up on Earth to fulfill the prophecies. It’s not dual natured. Krishna was a demon disguised as a human male. Through Christ alone, all your sins are forgiven. You’re the idolator.

Jesus is part of the trinity of God, who took the appearance of a man and showed up on Earth to fulfill the prophecies. It’s not dual natured.

Then you are not a Protestant.

Because Protestants believe Jesus was both "fully God" and "fully man" no Orthodox Christian believes that Jesus was "merely God assuming the form of a human".

This is a Hindu concept. It is known as "Maya".

Jesus never said "I am the Omniscient, Omnipotent, Supreme Being, worship Me" clearly.

Krishna did just that.

Also calling Krishna/God as a demon is extremely lame when He spent His incarnation killing demons.

Again, no offense.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 17872 and Elvisandreaa
Jesus is part of the trinity of God, who took the appearance of a man and showed up on Earth to fulfill the prophecies. It’s not dual natured. Krishna was a demon disguised as a human male. Through Christ alone, all your sins are forgiven. You’re the idolator.

Anyone who reads the Bhagavad Gita can clearly see that Krishna asked us to be good, do good and worship Him and explained how this is to be done.

No demon does this.

A demon can never speak from the perspective of an Infinite, Eternal, Supreme Being.

Only God and those who are close to Him can.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Then you are not a Protestant.

Because Protestants believe Jesus was both "fully God" and "fully man" no Orthodox Christian believes that Jesus was "merely God assuming the form of a human".

This is a Hindu concept. It is known as "Maya".

Jesus never said "I am the Omniscient, Omnipotent, Supreme Being, worship Me" clearly.

Krishna did just that.

Also calling Krishna/God as a demon is extremely lame when He spent His incarnation killing demons.

Again, no offense.
I am Protestant and i didn’t say Jesus wasn’t fullly man or fully god, he is both, god can do anything and none of what Jesus did is contradictory or idolatry as he is the supreme creator who gave life to all creation. Krishna spent his incarnation ‘killing’ other demons. You can’t kill a demon btw.

Anyone who reads the Bhagavad Gita can clearly see that Krishna asked us to be good, do good and worship Him and explained how this is to be done.

No demon does this.

A demon can never speak from the perspective of an Infinite, Eternal, Supreme Being.

Only God and those who are close to Him can.
Krishna asked you to be good and do good but he never asked you to seek forgiveness from your past sins and repent of them in order to enter heaven. Hinduism isn’t just, simply put. Christ is just and forgiving. Demons do this, you are wrong. You think a demon won’t ask anyone to do good, you have no clue how sadistic and deceptive demons are. They will delude you, just like how Krishna did to humanity. Your premise and assumptions about demons are wrong to begin with.

At temple praying.

Krishna asked you to be good and do good but he never asked you to seek forgiveness from your past sins and repent of them in order to enter heaven. Hinduism isn’t just, simply put. Christ is just and forgiving. Demons do this, you are wrong. You think a demon won’t ask anyone to do good, you have no clue how sadistic and deceptive demons are. They will delude you, just like how Krishna did to humanity. Your premise and assumptions about demons are wrong to begin with.

Krishna says "worship Me and I will nullify you of all sins"

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Elvisandreaa
The actual words are "... deliver you from ..."
Who is he to nullify deliver one from sins? What price has he paid? How is Hinduism just then? Also, you have to worship countless other ‘gods’ (idols) in Hinduism. Like Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

Hinduism is so inconsistent and outright false. It has no genuine basis. You say Krishna forgives sins, while it is written that Vishnu forgives the sins of humanity.

Who is he to nullify deliver one from sins? What price has he paid? How is Hinduism just then? Also, you have to worship countless other ‘gods’ (idols) in Hinduism. Like Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

Hinduism is so inconsistent and outright false. It has no genuine basis. You say Krishna forgives sins, while it is written that Vishnu forgives the sins of humanity.

"What price has He paid?"

God doesn't have to do A, in order to do B. He does whatever He feels like.

Krishna is Vishnu. Atleast that's what I believe. Only Hare Krishnas believe the other way around.

Illogical unjust heresy.

don draper faint GIF

What is the logic for God to assume a form and die painfully in order to absolve sins?

Why should God suffer for my evil deeds? Aren't my own faults, my own faults? Why should God pay the price for it?

It's just an Old Testament idea. "blood sacrifice"

Crucifixion of Christ is just an "emotional" thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872