Exploring Hinduism, Hinduism megathread

I’ll take that as a win, not trynna simplify complex things here, answers would be long.
IMG 20230312 214530

So basically a shit ton of mental/mathematical gymnastics to prove something that is disproven by single verse in your own book laughing my ass off at your stupidity jfl jfl make sure you dont break a nerve or a bone + if the source you quoted is true then your book is contradicting which means your Gods had weak memory ( i would advice eating some chawanprash)

View attachment 2108572

So basically a shit ton of mental/mathematical gymnastics to prove something that is disproven by single verse in your own book laughing my ass off at your stupidity jfl jfl make sure you dont break a nerve or a bone + if the source you quoted is true then your book is contradicting which means your Gods had weak memory ( i would advice eating some chawanprash)
Since vedic era, Upanayana or initiation of education was considered as 2nd birth (Dwija). For Brahmins it was done at age of 8, Kshatriyas at 11 and Vaishyas at 12. They were called Dwija (twice born) after that (Apasthamba Grihya Sutra). Since both Sita and Rama were from Kshatriya families, both of them were initiated at age of 11. So, after their 2nd birth (initiation), their new age was 6 and 13, but their biological age was 17 and 24 years respectively at time of marriage.
EDB0E7EF 5747 424C A3D6 D0322430443B

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
View attachment 2108572

:lul: :lul: :lul:you guys cover up shit well ngl, didnt your pandit know this? Jfl
Since vedic era, Upanayana or initiation of education was considered as 2nd birth (Dwija). For Brahmins it was done at age of 8, Kshatriyas at 11 and Vaishyas at 12. They were called Dwija (twice born) after that (Apasthamba Grihya Sutra). Since both Sita and Rama were from Kshatriya families, both of them were initiated at age of 11. So, after their 2nd birth (initiation), their new age was 6 and 13, but their biological age was 17 and 24 years respectively at time of marriage.
View attachment 2108573

:lul: :lul: :lul:you guys cover up shit well ngl, didnt your pandit know this? Jfl
tf is this? What did they know? Nigga ig you gon reply, reply properly, also reply to the 9yo shit(you can’t I know).

No, i dont + she already hit puberty at 9

You dont seem to refute the fact that ram married 6 year old sita?
:lul: :lul: :lul:
yeah lmao, puberty at 9.
JFL

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and RAMU KAKA
yeah lmao, puberty at 9.
JFL
Screenshot 2023 03 12 21 57 17 41 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

This should be enough for that jfl at you thinking i cant answer that + theres not a permanent age for hitting puberty lol dont you know, when a girl has periods shes hit puberty

tf is this? What did they know? Nigga ig you gon reply, reply properly, also reply to the 9yo shit(you can’t I know).
I linked a pandit saying that sita was 6 lol did he not know? Dumb fuck

View attachment 2108573
IMG 20230312 215558

Lets see, hmmmmm your books seem full of contradictions, is that enough proof that it isnt the word of God and some man made fairy tale?

View attachment 2108573
Some sources even say she was bigger than ram lol 🤣🤣🤣 what do you have to say about that?

yeah lmao, puberty at 9.
JFL
If we do a little math here we understand that Sita was 18 years old when she went into exile with her husband and before the exile she had spent 12 years with her husband in the hosue of King Dashratha, so if we deduct the age of Sita at the time of exile and number years she spent in the house of King Dasharath i.e., 12 years:

18 - 12 = 6 years old

Sita after marrying at 6, lived in the palace of King Dashrath until she was 12. When she was sent to exile with her husband, she was 18 years old. The age difference between Rama and Sita was 7 years. Skanda Purana clearly states that Sita was married when she was only six years old!

Source: Valmiki Ramayana, Aranya Kanda section 47

View attachment 2108587

This should be enough for that jfl at you thinking i cant answer that + theres not a permanent age for hitting puberty lol dont you know, when a girl has periods shes hit puberty
Yeah dude, even if we say that he fucked her after puberty, but she was still a 9 y/o, is that morally correct now?
If we do a little math here we understand that Sita was 18 years old when she went into exile with her husband and before the exile she had spent 12 years with her husband in the hosue of King Dashratha, so if we deduct the age of Sita at the time of exile and number years she spent in the house of King Dasharath i.e., 12 years:

18 - 12 = 6 years old

Sita after marrying at 6, lived in the palace of King Dashrath until she was 12. When she was sent to exile with her husband, she was 18 years old. The age difference between Rama and Sita was 7 years. Skanda Purana clearly states that Sita was married when she was only six years old!

Source: Valmiki Ramayana, Aranya Kanda section 47
So, after their 2nd birth (initiation), their new age was 6 and 13, but their biological age was 17 and 24 years respectively at time of marriage.
Yeah, you know maths, didn’t expect as you seem retarted.
View attachment 2108588

Lets see, hmmmmm your books seem full of contradictions, is that enough proof that it isnt the word of God and some man made fairy tale?

(By some islamic site btw.)
one more(but are librandus, lets see if you believe them now)-https://web.archive.org/web/20170719052545/http://www.1000mistakes.com/
View attachment 2108588

Again, this is not their biological age, counting from 2nd birth.