EXPOSING @Floda AS A FAKE FOID LARPER AND EVISCERATING ALL "HER" SIMPS (GTFIH)

it was probably the guy who was posting on @Floda then
from what i know the other ones just posted on the forum so it cant be them
Nope, no way. He told me you and some others were in on it and you told them to act along.
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Wouldn't make sense for some random user to plan all of this anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Not my fault you can't read properly
replying to my comment in 10 seconds without me tagging you before proving me even more right

Putting you on ignore list

this needs to be an annual event to purge cucks. also i never fell for tser larp. @TsarTsar444 i know it’s not in his dna
Stfu. You simp for men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228 and Deleted member 22780
replying to my comment in 10 seconds without me tagging you before proving me even more right

Putting you on ignore list
I'd like to see you try greycel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, twilight, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others
Me trying to come up with a funny post so I can take advantage of this thread’s activity and farm reps:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, RichardSpencel, 444 and 7 others
View attachment 1947326View attachment 1947327View attachment 1947328
keep in mind i was eviscerating this "foid" the entire fucking time

and also that the entire time i knew it was a fucking larp as i stated

god damn you cunts

nobody has explained to me yet how asking a female for a nude is simping
You weren't just asking any female. Females don't belong in this community in the first place for good reason. You were willing to give up the value of this place simply for female attention. Second, do you consider competing with multiple other users frothing at the mouth for some mirror nudes of a LTB anything other than simping? Anyone with an ounce of self respect would have nothing to do with any woman who passes out nudes like candy. You need to consider the context around your actions here.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
In these past few days, a curse has been brought upon the forum
A "female" started posting, and soon the whole offtopic was in disarray...

If i had been here at the time, everything couldve been prevented.
Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:
"What do you mean by 'preventing it'?

Ladies and gents, may i present to you the following discovery:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Here is the proof:

Remember the "leaked" pic of this "femcel"?

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

Its literally a pic from /soc/ on 4chan from years ago...
The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...
I mean, mirin dedication, but thats overly extensive..

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.
But i thought for a second:
"What happens if i confront the larper myself?"
So thats exactly what i did.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
good job on that one tbh)
Then i decided to ask my friends if they had any already open DMS
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)
Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Thanks to these users we got many simps caught. My guys deserve a VIP!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Oh my god, these guys are beyond any hope...

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Asking for "rates", pming a "girl" on an incel forum...

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

First we have this greycel @Reez6493 . Really pathetic stuff right here:

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.
It is infact @Anstrum95 :

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166
I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:
Its @Niko, the supposed tinder slayer, begging a becky gook for pics :feelskek:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

Shame on you man... do better.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Finally, we have the saddest case of all
Holy fuck this one is cagefuel, i couldnt believe the things i was seeing...
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...
(i had to censor his face as to not get banned)

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

he even sent a dick pic but im not gonna show that one..

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

Shoutout to niggas who never believed in any of this larping:

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234
Think About It GIF by Identity

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

And the team of guys who were behind this legendary simp exposing:

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Tagging anyone who participated in threads related to this fake foid:
@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

God I love this forum

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and vaninskybird
Nope, no way. He told me you and some others were in on it and you told them to act along.
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

either that guy is buggin, or youre trolling me rn
he didnt plan anything lmao, he larped as a foid for fun i guess. It was MY idea to expose the simps
@n0rth do you think that guy would lie about me? can you explain exactly what your plan was before i found out its a larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Who of you guys messaged me and dropped the bomb on @cloUder :lul:
I know it was one of you, you were the only people in the know.
If you can confess to me, right here, publicly, I'll reconsider permanently banning @cloUder for his antics since it was pretty funny.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, RichardSpencel, justinzayn and 4 others
@BigJimsWornOutTires can you believe these simps? Men today have no integrity

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BigJimsWornOutTires
@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
If you can confess to me, right here, publicly, I'll reconsider permanently banning @cloUder for his antics since it was pretty funny.
you want them to admit to something that didnt happen :lul:
nobody msgd u quit the larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Expose me next

@BigJimsWornOutTires can you believe these simps? Men today have no integrity
They're thirsty. Hungry for female companionship. And so the Onlywhores and boyfriends of Chaturbate cumdumpsters are getting desperate. So they lurk forums, image boards, dating apps, social media hoping to lure some thirsty micropenis drivers to the honeypot.

yogi bear 80s GIF

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
In these past few days, a curse has been brought upon the forum
A "female" started posting, and soon the whole offtopic was in disarray...

If i had been here at the time, everything couldve been prevented.
Although, was preventing it the best course of action? I think not. Because by letting a "foid" on the forum, a shitton of simps have been exposed!

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Now you may ask:
"What do you mean by 'preventing it'?

Ladies and gents, may i present to you the following discovery:

@Floda is a complete larp. Yes, you heard right. That account is in fact owned by a man, and boy did he play around with you fools...
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Here is the proof:

Remember the "leaked" pic of this "femcel"?

Y'all really thought this was a real pic? Seriously? I mean, i know we had some doubters, but come on... This shit shouldve been obvious...

May i present to you, one of the first results you get when you search for "4chan asian girl nude":

s reactions mr GIF

Its literally a pic from /soc/ on 4chan from years ago...
The dedicated larper behind that account really changed the color of the wall behind, just so its not reverse image searchable...
I mean, mirin dedication, but thats overly extensive..

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Now, upon discovering this, i was ready to make a thread about it, so we can put this foid shit behind us all.
But i thought for a second:
"What happens if i confront the larper myself?"
So thats exactly what i did.

At first i couldnt DM the Floda account, as the pms to it have been disabled by @StormlitAqua (
good job on that one tbh)
Then i decided to ask my friends if they had any already open DMS
then i found out that this whole larp goes even deeper! (brace yourselves for this one)
Shocked Dean Norris GIF by Breaking Bad

My good friend @n0rth told me many current users were behind this larp, helping expose the pathetic simp cucks browsing this very forum

@TsarTsar444 who "helped" the fake foid to get unbanned - he never helped her, he simply larped about it so the account can get unbanned and catch even more simps in DMS. This clears his name of any kind of cuckery, and all of you fell for his larping aswell
obviously @n0rth - started the initial threads claiming theres a foid on the forum.
@BearBoy - was also in on it, helped push the larp forward here and there in different threads
@SunniMogger - at first acted as a sceptic, afterwards pretended he is convinced that the foid is real

Thanks to these users we got many simps caught. My guys deserve a VIP!

Sad Doctor Who GIF

So anyways, back to dming the floda owner - i got @n0rth to give me the discord of the account owner.

From then on, i showed him that i exposed his larp by finding the original pic, and explained to him that i know all about the elaborate larp he did for the past 2 days. I asked him to send me screenshots of all the simps he caught, so i can eviscerate all of them.

He obliged.

View attachment 1947121

Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

Now, I present to you, the hilarious and pathetic simping .org "men" are capable of:

View attachment 1947144

View attachment 1947145

View attachment 1947147
View attachment 1947150

Just lol at being a simp cuck and later pretending to "dox" an obvious fucking larp...

View attachment 1947151

View attachment 1947152
View attachment 1947153
View attachment 1947154
View attachment 1947155
View attachment 1947157
View attachment 1947158

and many more:

View attachment 1947187
View attachment 1947188
View attachment 1947191
View attachment 1947193

Oh my god, these guys are beyond any hope...

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Asking for "rates", pming a "girl" on an incel forum...

Its like the blackpill is nothing to them. It goes to show that most men will always be cucks. Not even the blackpill can save them...

Sad Michael Scott GIF

From all of these simps, there are some special hilarious cases i want to focus on:

First we have this greycel @Reez6493 . Really pathetic stuff right here:

View attachment 1947137View attachment 1947138View attachment 1947139View attachment 1947140

No Way Smh GIF

Fucking shameless.

Next we have a familiar face. Not surprising he would simp tho, i mean, he's known for simping for gooks anyways.
It is infact @Anstrum95 :

View attachment 1947162
View attachment 1947164
View attachment 1947166
I will have to start using Imgur from now, since i cant upload more than 25 files... There are just too many simps man...

Im sorry for exposing you like this my man @Anstrum95 but it has to be done... This is a lesson to never simp again, especially for fake Egirls...

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Next we have a member of the mod team. Didnt expect that one, did you? A mod on a male-only "blackpilled" forum simping for a foid :ROFLMAO:
Its @Niko, the supposed tinder slayer, begging a becky gook for pics :feelskek:

Whats up with this? Simping for a MTB gook as a white chad/chadlite? Absolutely shameless.
Tom Cruise What GIF

Next up we have @Octillionaire . Ngl at least he didnt ask for nudes, but cmon, this is just simping overload...

Shame on you man... do better.
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Finally, we have the saddest case of all
Holy fuck this one is cagefuel, i couldnt believe the things i was seeing...
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

@fucclife and his hilarious simping, falling for obvious larps, and maybe oversharing in terms of pics...
(i had to censor his face as to not get banned)

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

he even sent a dick pic but im not gonna show that one..

Funny GIF

oh and btw, that was after he fell for a hilarious larp, he requested @Floda to say something embarrasing to him, and the larper used a TTS, and it somehow worked:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

If you have anything to say to the simps you see in the screenshots, and i didnt tag them, feel free to do so
But honestly, this has been an insane find. These simps will now know their place on the forum, and anyone who got fooled by this obvious fake foid.

Shoutout to niggas who never believed in any of this larping:

@Artemis
@Yliaster
@looksmaxxer234
Think About It GIF by Identity

and also @pur3e and @Cheesyrumble for letting a potential foid know her place. They eviscerated "her" in PMs
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

And the team of guys who were behind this legendary simp exposing:

@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Tagging anyone who participated in threads related to this fake foid:
@BigBootyBandit @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @RecessedChinCel @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bvnny. @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @OverSinceBirth @thecel @Enfant terrible @aBetterMii @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Baldingman1998 @khvirgin @enchanted_elixir @FailedNormieManlet @Sny @Manu le coq @krisal @GuyFromSingapore @Shrek2OnDvD @justinzayn @Mogpogs

Thanx Allah I stood my ground and didn't partake in that homoerotic shit and sent nudes to a dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228 and Deleted member 13787
Suifuel tbh should I focus on spamming race pills in off topic?
just do what @looksmaxxer234 does
stalk offtopic for threads with your meme folder opened and post the most relevant memes to the discussion for easy jfl reacts
make sure to be in the first 5 posts for maximum exposure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Myth, RichardSpencel, justinzayn and 6 others
you want them to admit to something that didnt happen :lul:
nobody msgd u quit the larp
@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
All of you have been active within the last 10mins, I'll drop the requirement to confess publicly.
Unless there's someone who @cloUder told about the plan but didn't mention it in the thread. Either way, last chance before I'll have to drop the hammer on the guy permanently. Because from what I recall this isn't the first time he's pulled a stunt like this.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
All of you have been active within the last 10mins, I'll drop the requirement to confess publicly.
Unless there's someone who @cloUder told about the plan but didn't mention it in the thread. Either way, last chance before I'll have to drop the hammer on the guy permanently. Because from what I recall this isn't the first time he's pulled a stunt like this.
63F5756D 59D6 49CE 9DE9 7D97098DB166

just do what @looksmaxxer234 does
stalk offtopic for threads with your meme folder opened and post the most relevant memes to the discussion for easy jfl reacts
make sure to be in the first 5 posts for maximum exposure
Taking notes write down

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and vaninskybird
@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
I don’t know the identity of the puppet master, he contacted me anonymously

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, GetShrekt, justinzayn and 8 others
@BearBoy
@TsarTsar444
@n0rth
@SunniMogger
Or maybe it was someone who you guys told the scheme to that messaged me but that would make it a long list of possible users

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787

Lmao

Simpz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
Nice list of users I can add to my ignore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 444, justinzayn, vaninskybird and 7 others
I don’t know the identity of the puppet master, he contacted me anonymously
Don't tell me all 5 of you shared the account which is why @cloUder is so confident. Could be looking at @Floda's I.P.s it's a new one every 3min. If so, I'll have to drop the hammer on everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 22126, Pharmaceutic and 11 others
Don't tell me all 5 of you shared the account which is why @cloUder is so confident. Could be looking at @Floda's I.P.s it's a new one every 3min. If so, I'll have to drop the hammer on everyone.
I’m ready to die for the revolution
2F734931 6FF1 47CA 9177 1C18DFAB8AD4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Corleone, RichardSpencel and 14 others
Ngl, good job on the photoshop
I was kinda suspicious at first, but when I saw the nude with the name written on the note and no reverse search result, I thought it was real.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and Patient A
Oh come on now don’t be like that :lul:

At least we died as martyrs

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, n0rthface, vaninskybird and 3 others
Guys, jokes aside, although the thread was funny- you leaked dozens of PMs & created an alt account that you passed around like a groupie. Plus, none of you is willing to come forward and confess. Claiming it's some random guy that just so happened to put @cloUder's elaborate plan into action.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 22126, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
Guys, jokes aside, although the thread was funny- you leaked dozens of PMs & created an alt account that you passed around like a groupie. Plus, none of you is willing to come forward and confess. Claiming it's some random guy that just so happened to put @cloUder's elaborate plan into action.
It’s far to easy to make Alts on here if someone wanted to

Someone from another forum told me all the secrets lmao

It was an old chechen dark triad gay rapist former user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, RichardSpencel, justinzayn and 4 others
Fine I’ll expose who the puppet master is….

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 16474
@cloUder, @n0rth, @TsarTsar444, @BearBoy, @SunniMogger
Great guys, so as none of you were willing to come forward and 'fess up, I have (sadly) been forced to put all of you in the cage until you tell me who actually did all the frolicking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 23359 and 2 others
Great guys, so as none of you were willing to come forward and 'fess up, I have (sadly) been forced to put all of you in the cage until you tell me who actually did all the frolicking.
I did it, now unban them all they don’t deserve this

@cloUder
@n0rth
@TsarTsar444
@BearBoy
@SunniMogger

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, RichardSpencel and Patient A
mirin dark triad admin forcing homies to snitch on each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, n0rthface, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
nigga did you really just fucking ban @n0rth ? do you know how many users and traffic our song blackpill curse has brought to this forum ? that shit has gotten hundreds of thousands of views on tiktok 4chan etc. fuck this forum im out.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Erik-Jón
It was an old chechen dark triad gay rapist former user
it's true, i did it, free them and ban me

would u snitch on your e-friends?
But I’m admitting to @Alexanderr that floda was me

I’m the ultimate fucci troller and with the help of scandi forum I made an alt to troll him