Eye area is an absolute bullshit

A

Arceus300

Banned
The shape, hooded eye, Hunter eye. Forgot about it what counts is what emanate from our eyes. Which emotion the girl will feel when she’s gonna look at you, you have to have something sexual in your eyes. A perfect eye area without any feeling< a shitty eye area with something special in the eyes. For example people always told me I have something in my eyes/beautiful eyes and I have a pretty shitty eye area(round eyes, upereyelide exposure etc.)

I just see a cope thread to be honest. You're posting your face here waay too much.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, 11gaijin, NormieKilla and 9 others
Stop smoking faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, mojopin and Sizzurp
i dont get it.. are there 2 girls in the pic i cant tell

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Lol what the fuck is "feeling"? If the rest of your face is good looking, then you emanate feeling. Rest is Cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and dogtown
Bad boy slayer with that cig in your mouth :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You're looksmatched with your gf. You should stop smoking btw, it's a subhuman activity and low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Never_Began
Giga cope thread :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy and Never_Began

You don’t get it it’s about something in your eye look at serge Gainsbourg the biggest slayer in France he’s looking subhuman but hie’s making wet every girl

yea i see something, looking like a downie in that pic

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Bro he was a good you don’t know him he’s a ducking genius and a guy who slay the most beautiful girl in France not cause of money( the girls were richer than him cause he was very charmant)

You guys on this forum will say that he s an incel but you have to see this guy in motion

Bro he was a good you don’t know him he’s a ducking genius and a guy who slay the most beautiful girl in France not cause of money( the girls were richer than him cause he was very charmant)
View attachment 9389

You guys on this forum will say that he s an incel but you have to see this guy in motion
He looks so weird. Your eye area isnt even bad, what's the point of this thread

He looks so weird. Your eye area isnt even bad, what's the point of this thread
Idk how to explain in English I’m french but guys eye area is cope, you need to have something in ur eyes, idk how to explain be charming

Idk how to explain in English I’m french but guys eye area is cope, you need to have something in ur eyes, idk how to explain be charming

This is bs

He legit looks like a goblin.

Maybe but you know what he will mog to death every single person on this forum cause he’s a fucking sexual animal he’s fucking charmant when I spoke to a woman of his generation (60s) they told me he’s not handsome but so sexy when he speaks he has a lot of sex appeal look isn’t every thing

Neutral CT to PCT, minimal upper eyelid exposure, and a nice shape (wide+short). This is a looksmaxing forum, not a LMSmaxxing forum. We're only here to looksmax. Regardless, there was probably less competition in his era.

i mean eyes isn’t every think you have to make your eyes alive with feelings that’s sexy like an actor you know ?

Mods, this guy's getting pretty annoying+this is some next level bluepilled shit. Go whore for attention on reddit.

i mean eyes isn’t every think you have to make your eyes alive with feelings that’s sexy like an actor you know ?
you seriously have autism buddy

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy and RedPilledStemcel
Neutral CT to PCT, minimal upper eyelid exposure, and a nice shape (wide+short). This is a looksmaxing forum, not a LMSmaxxing forum. We're only here to looksmax. Regardless, there was probably less competition in his era.

Yeah bro but I mean the most important thing to look Nax your eye area without surgery is to be confident and have something in ur eyes don’t know how to explain

I will explain this with pics, this pic with good eye area but nothing interesting for the girls ok?

This bad eye area but attractive to girls

Last edited:
Yeah bro but I mean the most important thing to look Nax your eye area without surgery is to be confident and have something in ur eyes don’t know how to explain
View attachment 9394

I will explain this with pics, this pic with good eye area but nothing interesting for the girls ok?

View attachment 9395

This bad eye area but attractive to girls
Watch this

Okok i that gandy eyes Putin> putin eyes. But

Thomas sheby eyes> gandy

He maybe has uper lud exposure and round eyes but he has something in his eyes

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Okok i that gandy eyes Putin> putin eyes. But

Thomas sheby eyes> gandy

View attachment 9396

He maybe has uper lud exposure and round eyes but he has something in his eyes
Thomas sheby eyes> mfing gandy??? u srs m8? Gandy has the best eyes in the planet.

Why are you complaining if you have a girlfriend lol

Just look at the sparkle in his eyes ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, ovrck and 2 others
very legit thread, when i look at this guy's face, i feel a sense of calm and happiness, all positive emotions, i know this guy has a good heart

looking at gandy's eyes make one feel frustrated, angry and they have no soul, looks like a sinister person