Eye color is cope theory

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I’ve recently realized that every person I know who talks about having “A10” eyes or whatever ONLY has eye color going for him, and while I have shit colored eyes I pull more than any of them. Now I know that blue eyes are obviously still ideal but you don’t need them irl. Funniest thing is that these niggas sometimes laugh at me for not having “hunter A10 eyes” while they can’t pull MTB-s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, Tai Lung, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
its called the female gaze as long as you have high appeal you will pull, someone can be chadlite but have low appeal bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, sportsmogger, Deleted member 32973 and 4 others
It looks cool if you zoom in 100x with 4 k camera with perfect lighting and angle . Otherwise its cope yes. Green eyes are actually better more aristocratic, theyre gonna look insane on me after I lean down

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You can not fail pheno wise with light colored eyes.

The only ones I can think of are redheads and you can just dye your hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ElTruecel, chadintraining and 1 other person
I’ve recently realized that every person I know who talks about having “A10” eyes or whatever ONLY has eye color going for him, and while I have shit colored eyes I pull more than any of them. Now I know that blue eyes are obviously still ideal but you don’t need them irl. Funniest thing is that these niggas sometimes laugh at me for not having “hunter A10 eyes” while they can’t pull MTB-s.
Why are most simped for men usually have colored eyes then buddy (12%) of the population is this a coincidence???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and BrahminBoss
You can not fail pheno wise with light colored eyes.

The only ones I can think of are redheads and you can just dye your hair
i mean sure, but like most asians are not having colored eyes unless their mixed but brown is more of a dominant trait. So them having blue eyes is gonna be a bit uncanny cause you could probably tell they're wearing contacts

Why are most simped for men usually have colored eyes then buddy (12%) of the population is this a coincidence???
They have colored eyes + other good features

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Eye color will have a pretty good effect if you are in the mtn-htn range

If chadlite+ won’t matter much, and same if ltn or below

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and sportsmogger
It looks cool if you zoom in 100x with 4 k camera with perfect lighting and angle . Otherwise its cope yes. Green eyes are actually better more aristocratic, theyre gonna look insane on me after I lean down
mirin bhai, green eyes are mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bigchunguslover, ElTruecel and BrahminBoss
eye color is important but eye shape is the most important Ozil with a10 is still subhuman

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Egyptianmogger
why do you give a shit about stats, you either pull or not and what I’m saying is that eye color is pretty much irrelevant and that only MTN or lower cope with it, because that’s their only good feature. I knew guy who had blue eyes and pulled and he barely gaf

Chico zayn guessom the JB slayers all have dark eyes. Also 50 percent of North Europeans have coloured eyes and as they have a huge scouting system in place for hollywood its not all that rare as you think

Honestly wouldn’t even say blue eyes are ideal, it’s honestly your appeal and coloring that carry .

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
why would i read a thread of someone with t50 eyes?
cause that someone still pulls 10x more than you. Funny how you’re exactly what I talked about in the post, ogre with blue eyes who thinks it makes him high appeal

Indians on this forum think they could get away with wearing A10 lenses :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Indians on this forum think they could get away with wearing A10 lenses :lul:
b-but bhai you have brown eyes, and I’m more confident than you. Height/jaw doesn’t matter it’s all in the eyes I’ll pull every girl if I just get eye surgery!!!

cause that someone still pulls 10x more than you. Funny how you’re exactly what I talked about in the post, ogre with blue eyes who thinks it makes him high appeal
dnr t50

go short king, anything above 5’8 is too scary to women anyways!
are you 5'9? Anyways your whole point is autistic to the next level, you have braindamage if you think eye color dont matter.

are you 5'9? Anyways your whole point is autistic to the next level, you have braindamage if you think eye color dont matter.
6’3 barefoot. I didn’t say eye color doesn’t matter I’m saying that normies use eye color because it’s easy to measure but it’s really surface level and that ogre blue eyed niggers will say they’re “attractive” or whatever just because of their eyes. Obviously eye color matters, I said that in the post too

eye color is important but eye shape is the most important Ozil with a10 is still subhuman
he would look like shit with colored eyes, same with chico