EYE CREAM?

sebchi

sebchi

Iron
I need an eye cream, I have been getting these eye lines under my eyes; I think it may be from a combination of stress and a bit of lack of sleep. Although sometimes they look cool, there are some days when it looks like I am a depressed junky.

Are there any recommended good eye creams that could help with my under-eye lines that you guys may have?

Eye creams are the biggest scam I've ever seen in the skincare industry. Don't buy them. Weak under-eye support is either a lack of sleep or a recessed maxilla. Eye creams don't work.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Red Fox and Lynxress
Eye creams are the biggest scam I've ever seen in the skincare industry. Don't buy them. Weak under-eye support is either a lack of sleep or a recessed maxilla. Eye creams don't work.
ok man. will keep your advice in mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
volufiline helped me slightly

Do you consume caffeine

Fix stress and sleep schedule first then notice If it went away if not then hop on volufiline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Deleted member 30037
Fix stress and sleep schedule first then notice If it went away if not then hop on volufiline
thank you bro, somtimes it is just hard to sleep because I got a lot of work going on I get home at 1am at times lol. i will keep your advice in mind, thank you

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Stop doing that
ive done it for years, i havent really had a problem until now, I'm thinking it is just from stress and lack of sleep more than anything. but i wont take your advice for granted, thank you dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
thank you bro, somtimes it is just hard to sleep because I got a lot of work going on I get home at 1am at times lol. i will keep your advice in mind, thank you
Being stress free is the first step to Ascend.

Being stress free is the first step to Ascend.
haha, it is hard to do that in my senior year. i am my profile picture I think stress does take a toll on me though. hence the eye lines being more noticeable than other times. school is killing me atm, plus my job haha. thank you

• +1
Reactions: FBl
haha, it is hard to do that in my senior year. i am my profile picture I think stress does take a toll on me though. hence the eye lines being more noticeable than other times. school is killing me atm, plus my job haha. thank you
You look good dawg. Mogs me.

You look good dawg. Mogs me.
thanks bro, everyones looks are different for a reason, don't have to be a physical specimen to be a good person. i am sure you mog me a lot in other aspects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and FBl
  • +1
Reactions: sebchi
thanks bro, everyones looks are different for a reason, don't have to be a physical specimen to be a good person. i am sure you mog me a lot in other aspects
sean o pry ass response