Face doesn't matter

At 14-15 I was in the 5'9-5'10 range
At 14-15 I was barely 5'6-5'7 I think, and now I'm barely above 5'9. You fucking towered over all other guys for sure

Actually I didnt lol
Must have (I mean maybe not towered but like two three inches above average). When I was 14-15 most boys weren't 5'10 and I am from a country not shorter than Germany.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Must have (I mean maybe not towered but like two three inches above average). When I was 14-15 most boys weren't 5'10 and I am from a country not shorter than Germany.
Do you think at that age girls care about height? Not an ironical question btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Of course, sexual attraction doesn't change that much. Though masculinity is not as important it's still an advantage.

Of course, sexual attraction doesn't change that much. Though masculinity is not as important it's still an advantage.
This truly explains many things
So you think stacies back then saw me as a savage badboy and that's why they went down on me?

This truly explains many things
So you think stacies back then saw me as a savage badboy and that's why they went down on me?
YES NOT BECOUSE YOU HAD GOOD PERSONALITY

Looks matter a lot SPECIALLY as a teen. And its not a "nowadays" thing. As a teen I was automatically labelled as the loser/butt of the joked in every social group I was in (and I was in a lot of them) without me even needing to mutter a word and this was like 16 years ago.
Yes, but on the other hand teen girls are the most affectionate and the most innocent, thus lesser standards, so it's the easier age to get girls

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
JB standards are a fucking joke I slayed JB's all the time when I was 17-19
bruh how do i do it? i just turned 17 and time is running out to fuck prime jbs :feelsping:

bruh how do i do it? i just turned 17 and time is running out to fuck prime jbs :feelsping:
Bro I was gym maxxed that helped a lot.
Plus it was Back in 011-014 there were barley any dating apps back then and chads weren’t using them mostly

Bro I was gym maxxed that helped a lot.
Plus it was Back in 011-014 there were barley any dating apps back then and chads weren’t using them mostly
bruh im a fatfuck, its gonna take 2 years to get to that level

i wanna hit on the freshman since theyre easy. but everyones gonna call me a freshman hunter

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
bruh im a fatfuck, its gonna take 2 years to get to that level

i wanna hit on the freshman since theyre easy. but everyones gonna call me a freshman hunter
Btw the JB’s I slayed were mostly white by Italian maxing JFL I’m Arab :lul:

• So Sad
Btw the JB’s I slayed were mostly white by Italian maxing JFL I’m Arab :lul:
cant relate, im a curry. and the chicks at my school are gooks.

whenever i do something god always sets it to the highest difficulty

cant relate, im a curry. and the chicks at my school are gooks.

whenever i do something god always sets it to the highest difficulty
I’m sorry brother.
Just look at me now I’m as Incel as they get.
Nothing good lasts bro.
Even VVS on YouTube said that as well, when he was in high school he had no problems getting girls but in college he can’t get shit and he always gets the look of disgust!

College take hypergamy to a whole another level bro.

• So Sad
I’m sorry brother.
Nothing good lasts bro.
Even VVS on YouTube said that as well, when he was in high school he had no problems getting girls but in college he can’t get shit and he always gets the look of disgust!

it never even began for ethniccels

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
I’m sorry brother.
Nothing good lasts bro.

Brutal

Not at all

At 14 yo i was 6" and still i got no action at all, i think social connections and prettyboy look is what they crave at that age

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 3073
Facts, I have a similar sort of energy now. I know I'm not super good looking (I think PSL 6) but I'm super confident and pretty well respected by guys that know me (MMA fighter and make a lot of money) so their submissive attitude towards me allows for me to be like this around women. Shit works...

Facts, I have a similar sort of energy now. I know I'm not super good looking (I think PSL 6) but I'm super confident and pretty well respected by guys that know me (MMA fighter and make a lot of money) so their submissive attitude towards me allows for me to be like this around women. Shit works...
Good shit. You're doing well

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Fake ass story

ok want a cookie now?

So many LARPers lately.
im not a larp son, ask anybody here that knows me and you'll see. also look at my last rating thread.

im not a larp son, ask anybody here that knows me and you'll see. also look at my last rating thread.
Oh wait I remember you, so nevermind OP.

No no no no. It doesnt work at all like this.

I was a cute kid that turned very fast into an ugly teen. I had confidence and wit trough the roof coming from being one of the smartest, leader kids in class and being the almost only one and first ever to get a girlfriend. I arrived high school thinking I would be a boss getting 10 girlfriends per year, only to be shot down and bullied continously until I was some shy ankward mush. I only realized the looks difference recently by seeing pics.

its all about looks.
How could that have happened?

No meme in middle school I had a high t group of friends and at the home football games we'd go around and smack girls asses and they liked it even when I did it surprisingly. Then I turned into a video gaming coper shoulda stuck around with the high t friends they all turned out to be chads in highschool and after.

At 14-15 I was in the 5'9-5'10 range
Exact same height at that age
No meme in middle school I had a high t group of friends and at the home football games we'd go around and smack girls asses and they liked it even when I did it surprisingly. Then I turned into a video gaming coper shoulda stuck around with the high t friends they all turned out to be chads in highschool and after.
I groped a high e girl unironically at 14 and she laughed i was so fucking low inhib at that age

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Facts bro. Everyone here copes way too much

Just rape theory
For this sexually aggressive type of style. Looks are actually extremely important; because one needs the looks and height (or status) to be able to get away with that.

I read you rate yourself at 14 normie looking with a height of 5'9-5'10.

With that combo; you mogged like 75%-80% of the boys your age. Because if your face was top 60% orso; you height was for sure at that age like top 95+%. Which made you top 75%.

So. Be top 75% first. And then rape/sexually forward theory is legit. Or be famous and powerfull like The Donald; and grab them by the pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
This was actually somewhat legit in Balkan countries among 12-13 yr olds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735