Face looks different under different lighting conditions

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I noticed that my face looks way different under different lighting conditions. Warm light with shadows makes me look leaner and less bloated and overall more harmonious. Harsh light like from energy-saving lightbulbs for example makes me look like shit though. Suddenly all definition, angularity and skin tone goes to shit and you can even look through my beard/facial hair which looks light and dull then. Sometimes I look in the mirror in the hallway I think I look okay but then I look in the mirror in the laundry room and I wanna puke.

Is there any way to look better under harsh & bright lighting conditions? It seems like there is just no hope for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, HighIQcel and Nosecel9000
when lightingfraud hits too hard

Bewusst

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
I noticed that my face looks way different under different lighting conditions. Warm light with shadows makes me look leaner and less bloated and overall more harmonious. Harsh light like from energy-saving lightbulbs for example makes me look like shit though. Suddenly all definition, angularity and skin tone goes to shit and you can even look through my beard/facial hair which looks light and dull then. Sometimes I look in the mirror in the hallway I think I look okay but then I look in the mirror in the laundry room and I wanna puke.

Is there any way to look better under harsh & bright lighting conditions? It seems like there is just no hope for me.
Best lightning is at the airport those cameras who check if your face and passport are the same. One day Imma ask if I can keep one of those pics for tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
?
Best lightning is at the airport those cameras who check if your face and passport are the same. One day Imma ask if I can keep one of those pics for tinder
Better say you want them for job applications. Any advise for looking better in horrible lighting though? I mean actually becoming better-looking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
mr obvious.

in some lights I look cute like a cute fox
in other I look strange as shit

i wonder how people see me

in fact I only look strange as shit in my side profile under certain lights, always big nosed of course, but in some lights my profile look waaay worse than in others.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Good looking people look good in all lighting, they just won't look as impressive in shitty lighting. If you look shit/deformed in crappy lighting, chances are you're prolly not good looking

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Good looking people look good in all lighting, they just won't look as impressive in shitty lighting. If you look shit/deformed in crappy lighting, chances are you're prolly not good looking
Never said I was good-looking. If I was I wouldn't be here.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2621
Bs. Hollow cheeks can halo you so hard, same with sixpack, you need lightning to have shadows, and thats what shows you have bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bs. Hollow cheeks can halo you so hard, same with sixpack, you need lightning to have shadows, and thats what shows you have bones
Nope. If you reread your statement, you yourself said lighting can halo your face by giving hollow cheeks etc. But in normal lighting, they won't be seen.
In shit lighting good looking people can have bad shadows cast across their face, but because they have very little failoes. They can get away with it