Face yoga/train facial muscles should help.

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I used my jaw trainer for 3 days and my hollow cheeks and temples already filled in
Now I‘m doing exercise for undereyes, hopefully it fills in the 70yo old looking hollows as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin, rand anon and Deleted member 18244
lets be real here everyone fucking knows its over for you and there is nothing that can be done by yourself to fix your living dead under eyes you are coping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KLESUM, INB, szolliontaraelis and 4 others
it works in your case since it causes bloating and thus filling the face

lets be real here everyone fucking knows its over for you and there is nothing that can be done by yourself to fix your living dead under eyes you are coping
I think it helped already a bit

Attachments

• IMG_9269.MOV
    4.4 MB
I’m doing it too for undereyes. Try volufiline as well

I’m doing it too for undereyes. Try volufiline as well
I wanted to try but then i saw a video about it from a good doc and she warned from it

Attachments

• 3BB6340D-5A32-4E4E-969E-1B47CEA366DE.png
    3BB6340D-5A32-4E4E-969E-1B47CEA366DE.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
cope "solution"

you look like the white version of this guy

Mew Chin Tuck and consider eating a small amount of castor oil regularly or minxoidil maxx for like a year

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Elvisandreaa
also get ripped and strong and it will help increase overall tesosterone and growth hormone. this will lead to more bone formation throughout the body and it will therefore aid in mewing

Which jaw trainer are you using?

hey also buddy jaw trainers suck get some falim gum so you can chew throughout the entire teeth and not in one spot with a misaligned bite

you look like the white version of this guy

Mew Chin Tuck and consider eating a small amount of castor oil regularly or minxoidil maxx for like a year

Why minox? I dont have hairloss

Why minox? I dont have hairloss
eyebrow density. you can gain facial hair if you want to, i personally think light stubble is good but some guys on here are opposed. look at the 20 minute mark in the video i posted and see the difference in his eyebrow density and darkness. looks way better than sparse eyebrows. you would benefit from doing it. i have somewhat sparse eyebrows and started the minox thing recently. it takes about 6 months or a year to see results. sooner the better. once or twice a day

eyebrow density. you can gain facial hair if you want to, i personally think light stubble is good but some guys on here are opposed. look at the 20 minute mark in the video i posted and see the difference in his eyebrow density and darkness. looks way better than sparse eyebrows. you would benefit from doing it. i have somewhat sparse eyebrows and started the minox thing recently. it takes about 6 months or a year to see results. sooner the better. once or twice a day
Okay
But first of all i need to fix my destroyed under eyes

Okay
But first of all i need to fix my destroyed under eyes
i think soft tissue work makes sense, be my guest. probably a really good idea to work on im not too well informed about under eye training. however, your under eye area is not what strikes me as problematic. it is your upper eye area. i would suggest working on the upper eyelid soft tissue more so, and get some dark defined eyebrows with microneedling and minoxidil on different days. start weight training and aim to increase test/optimize testosterone. your face looks ok in the video, idk why your eyes look so different in your avi tbh.

training weights makes muscle gain easier by down regulating myostatin and increasing testosterone. so all your soft tissue that experiences hypertrophy should get bigger faster the more you workout. workout for like an hour or two hours a day for 6 days a week with compound free weight movements to increase potential muscle gain throughout the body. then any yoga or soft tissue work you do will be compounded into a better state faster if it works.

I think it helped already a bit

Your midface is flat
Your eye-orbit region is flat
Your lower maxilla is flat (Midface)

Your upper and lower maxillas are flat and your eye-orbits are flat and you basically have a flat face. Like a chink.

This isn't to diss you. This is to help you. I do face yoga and muscle exercises and yes I have improved my looks with it, however I have not moved bones to the extent you need to to become a good looking normie. You need to bring your midface out and my little bro, you cannot do that without surgery to the midface. Take it from me and go and get it done.

4b47705b909520bf7c45255f2d62e584
8c8bcaf37f1c407b0ee716e177c29fe2

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i think soft tissue work makes sense, be my guest. probably a really good idea to work on im not too well informed about under eye training. however, your under eye area is not what strikes me as problematic. it is your upper eye area. i would suggest working on the upper eyelid soft tissue more so, and get some dark defined eyebrows with microneedling and minoxidil on different days. start weight training and aim to increase test/optimize testosterone. your face looks ok in the video, idk why your eyes look so different in your avi tbh.

training weights makes muscle gain easier by down regulating myostatin and increasing testosterone. so all your soft tissue that experiences hypertrophy should get bigger faster the more you workout. workout for like an hour or two hours a day for 6 days a week with compound free weight movements to increase potential muscle gain throughout the body. then any yoga or soft tissue work you do will be compounded into a better state faster if it works.
My under eyes are a problem, in bad lightning it looks awful

And I‘m already working out everyday, I‘m calisthenics maxxing

Your midface is flat

Your upper and lower maxillas are flat and your eye-orbits are flat and you basically have a flat face. Like a chink.

This isn't to diss you. This is to help you. I do face yoga and muscle exercises and yes I have improved my looks with it, however I have not moved bones to the extent you need to to become a good looking normie. You need to bring your midface out and my little bro, you cannot do that without surgery to the midface. Take it from me and go and get it done.

View attachment 1828196View attachment 1828197
Am I not even a normie?

Attachments

• 62B98C47-EEDA-461C-AAC0-FC4F0AD18533.jpeg
    62B98C47-EEDA-461C-AAC0-FC4F0AD18533.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 0
Your midface is flat

View attachment 1828196View attachment 1828197
Did u train under eye muscles as wellv

you look like 26 im sorry idk what happened

ffs he does NOT need surgery. He just needs to build his neck.

Did u train under eye muscles as wellv

Bro stop this shit I'm being serious.

Take it from a millennial. You are deluding yourself. Muscles do help position the bones in your face, yes, but largely the way the muscles function are determined by your genetics and your craniofacial development.

You need eyelashes, thicker and denser eyebrows and then you need your midface to come out. Your midface is like that of an Asian.

Doing face yoga is not going to change these fundamental weaknesses. You need more than a softmax.

Stop this shit. Go and get surgery.

Bro stop this shit I'm being serious.

Take it from a millennial. You are deluding yourself. Muscles do help position the bones in your face, yes, but largely the way the muscles function are determined by your genetics and your craniofacial development.

You need eyelashes, thicker and denser eyebrows and then you need your midface to come out. Your midface is like that of an Asian.

Doing face yoga is not going to change these fundamental weaknesses. You need more than a softmax.

Stop this shit. Go and get surgery.
For me my only problems are the destroyed under eyes, folds and philtrum

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Am I not even a normie?
dude you don't look bad lol. like i think that maybe that one guy is right about your face looking a little flat from the side but no one cares. you look good. also, the reason you look even better in the greyscale image is your features are darker. you will look better in broad daylight with darker fuller eyebrows. don't listen to these dweebs about fucking surgery. not worth it unless its causing you health issues directly. you look unironically good/decent. autism on this forum is insane.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and MakinItHappenReturn
9F04A9A8 1F65 4BE2 9D51 6687CE3CC3B0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Am I not even a normie?

You are a normie. I said you were not a high tier normie. You might be to some girls, but you would need to be 'their type'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12248
My under eyes are a problem, in bad lightning it looks awful

And I‘m already working out everyday, I‘m calisthenics maxxing
thats good, but you need to squat big weights. your legs are half your body weight and correlate directly with high testosterone production. like, even when you hit legs you get the biggest testosterone boost if i recall correctly

A study by the University of Texas found that performing squats synthesises more testosterone and growth hormone than a similar session on the leg press. Although the participants lifted more weight on the leg press, their exhaustion was 42% higher after the squats.Feb 20, 2017

dude you don't look bad lol. like i think that maybe that one guy is right about your face looking a little flat from the side but no one cares. you look good. also, the reason you look even better in the greyscale image is your features are darker. you will look better in broad daylight with darker fuller eyebrows. don't listen to these dweebs about fucking surgery. not worth it unless its causing you health issues directly. you look unironically good/decent. autism on this forum is insane.
Ok thanks bit i still have huge under eye/naso folds and philtrum probles since 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12248
Ok thanks bit i still have huge under eye/naso folds and philtrum probles since 4 years.
yeah i mean your not brad pitt but you aren't below average. aim to be a little bit better looking and get the most bang for your buck. solid eyebrows, good posture, basically all your softmaxxes and maybe if you ever decide to get a surgery don't do anything invasive. ex: hair transplant, scar removal etc.

How tall are you? If you are one of these Gen Z'ers that's too high inhibition for surgery then gym max.

You're solid looking with a couple of good soft features which girls gaze for... with a good fat chest, good shoulder frame and thick neck, you could be appealing depending on your height. Create the V taper body it's not hard.

You lack sexual dimorphism so need an eyebrow transplant too

Your base is actually very good bro. As you have coloured eyes, but there's just a lot of work that's needed, not to mention your body is seriously lacking

6eede7f7a386c2911cfe72a85cb47bbc

Your goodlooking. Just a little weird. There are levels to the game. Your of course not a 1 in 100+ dude but you are goodlooking of course. Of course that isn't enough. On the most basic scale ugly-average-goodlooking you are at the beginning of goodlooking. You can improve. You are lucky. Count yourself blessed every single day because there are many that aren't st your level.
Am I not even a normie?

I used my jaw trainer for 3 days and my hollow cheeks and temples already filled in
Now I‘m doing exercise for undereyes, hopefully it fills in the 70yo old looking hollows as well.
how much does the jaw trainer charge u per h?