Facial assymetry

S

Shoto

Iron
I was good-looking as a kid until someone told me about chewing to make jawline visible even more and dumb me keep chewing gums from my right side only and developed an assymetrical face, I've a chiseled and well defined jawline on my right side and a fatty face on left which is very noticeable in pics, my eyebrows eyes nose lips as well as left jaw is assymetrical, i have good genetics whether its about body or height but I'm so insecure about my face, can anyone help me to fix that assymetry? That'd be a life saving help.

YOOUUUU CAN BONESMASH

bone smash 1 cm on the left side do when you sleep you actually push th e rgight side to the right 1 cm and then thou also maxiallry expansion so you get 3 cm in middle so oyou c also diet and then get slim and jacked and looksmax by thumbpulling your uhh like other side and then you can become mewing also dont, chew on side other side you so you can become more even and no assymetry, assymetry, assymtrey can be solvedb y jucular torison and by massagin you can, braces

• +1
Reactions: Shoto
NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
I was good-looking as a kid until someone told me about chewing to make jawline visible even more and dumb me keep chewing gums from my right side only and developed an assymetrical face, I've a chiseled and well defined jawline on my right side and a fatty face on left which is very noticeable in pics, my eyebrows eyes nose lips as well as left jaw is assymetrical, i have good genetics whether its about body or height but I'm so insecure about my face, can anyone help me to fix that assymetry? That'd be a life saving help.
SLAPPINGMAXX BY SLAPPING YOUR LEFT JAW REPEATLY FOR 20 SECOND WITH FULL FORCE SO IT CAN BE SSYMTETRY AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
it's just over bro, do septoplasty in case your nose is also fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back