Facial drift theory

Agendum

Agendum

Banned
So something I realized about hairline recession is that the problem is more about skull shape and less about diffuse thinning. I want to coin a term of what I call Frontal-TempoParietal Drift. Its basically the frontal bone + the face that drifts away from a core of the skull (that doesnt change much if at all over time.) With no sphenoid bone support growth is translated forward and then downshifted

The face and frontal bone as mostly one piece is more mobile relative to your neurocranium so left unchecked over lets say a decade, it will have migrated away from your less matured facial configuration. Its imperceptable in real time but before/afters show how a face can descend, even the best.

As the frontal gets pushed away from the temporal and parietal bones, it gets narrower. The hairline is like a sea shore that is a landmark of where the face should be close to, but the face recedes away from the hairline. Then the "wings" of the frontal dont have bone support (hollow temples) so it becomes canted downwards (not always affecting orbital canthal tilt.)

Ill use a woman because they have the best hairlines starting out:

Compare with her hairline/skull a decade later at 27

She got off extremely lucky, now compare to what happen men who dont have that luxury 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, nobodyspecial369, bigchunguslover and 5 others
learn to format better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, lookism and 0hMan
It's clear the shape of the top of skull has a lot to do with balding. Some shapes are almost a guarantee of major Norwooding in men. The mechanical tension in those head shapes/sizes must park a lot of DHT in the hair follicles in men. Many far east Asians and South Americans etc. don't go bald because they usually have smaller and the top of skull shapes that aren't that prone to balding.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism, 5'7 zoomer, FuckassBitchass and 1 other person
It's clear the shape of the top of skull has a lot to do with balding. Some shapes are almost a guarantee of major Norwooding in men. The mechanical tension in those head shapes/sizes must park a lot of DHT in the hair follicles in men. Many far east Asians and South Americans etc. don't go bald because they usually have smaller and the top of skull shapes that aren't that prone to balding.
Either that, or its more likely the provable science that some races have higher (and lower) average levels of testosterone and DHT, and are more (or less) likely to have hair follicles resistant to androgens.

I see way to many people trying to link things to skull shape (and subsequently mewing) even though there is far more proof and evidence that things like balding are genetic and linked to hormones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism and Lawton88
Either that, or its more likely the provable science that some races have higher (and lower) average levels of testosterone and DHT, and are more (or less) likely to have hair follicles resistant to androgens.

I see way to many people trying to link things to skull shape (and subsequently mewing) even though there is far more proof and evidence that things like balding are genetic and linked to hormones.

I tend to think skull shape as obvious high T males with less tension top of skull shapes seem to fare pretty well as far as Norwooding overall. I once looked at a jail booking site and it had front and side views and the high tension skull shapes seem to Norwood at at least 3 times the rate of the less tension shapes.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism and Graham
I tend to think skull shape as obvious high T males with less tension top of skull shapes seem to fare pretty well as far as Norwooding overall. I once looked at a jail booking site and it had front and side views and the high tension skull shapes seem to Norwood at at least 3 times the rate of the less tension shapes.
Anecdotally I see many men with different skull shapes balding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism, Lawton88 and Debetro

Im not making the case for diffuse thining, Im pointing out about the size of the forehead is more about the face drifting away from the hairline, which is much of the aesthetic problems concerning hair (the imperative to minimize forehead exposure.)

The woman example I posted did not have her forehead exposure grow because her hair was falling out, the shape and surface area was increased.

Below would probably be diffuse thinning from widespread and homogeneous inflammation of all the hair, these things can be treated with drugs, whereas skull shape dependent hairlines cannot be treated with drugs (or with minimal to near non-existent results.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism and Lawton88
Im not making the case for diffuse thining, Im pointing out about the size of the forehead is more about the face drifting away from the hairline, which is much of the aesthetic problems concerning hair (the imperative to minimize forehead exposure.)

The woman example I posted did not have her forehead exposure grow because her hair was falling out, the shape and surface area was increased.

Below would probably be diffuse thinning from widespread and homogeneous inflammation of all the hair, these things can be treated with drugs, whereas skull shape dependent hairlines cannot be treated with drugs (or with minimal to near non-existent results.)
View attachment 2392714
Her head looks the same size / shape, just the front has receded slightly, which can happen to women as the get older (pre menopause, after it's very common for receding and diffuse thinning in women).

I have yet to see a study completely disproving the traditional belief of what causes MPB, the closest I saw was one about scalp tension causing a slight increase in Dht in the temples, contributing to the m shape, but the actual balding was still all DHT related.

• JFL
Reactions: lookism
The splanchnocranium drifting away from the neurocranium like this, thus elongating the forehead?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: lookism, AscendingHero, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

View attachment 2392714
Lmao its traction alopecia from ponytails. It is very common in women in the hairline and temple regions. People who braid or use extensions/wigs etc are also prone to it. Tight hairstyles should never be worn more than 1-2 times a week.

Look at gymnasts, they always have large foreheads due to tying the hair tight enough to raise their eye brows since childhood. Its the jojo siwa effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, AscendingHero, lookism and 2 others
Lmao its traction alopecia from ponytails. It is very common in women in the hairline and temple regions. People who braid or use extensions/wigs etc are also prone to it. Tight hairstyles should never be worn more than 1-2 times a week.

Look at gymnasts, they always have large foreheads due to tying the hair tight enough to raise their eye brows since childhood. Its the jojo siwa effect
Because ponytails change skull structure......

• JFL
hairline recession changes perceived skull structure, if she gets a hairline lowering surgery she will look like the older pictures

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
no because ponytails literally pull the hair follicle out from its socket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism, bradpittshairline and Graham
hairline recession changes perceived skull structure, if she gets a hairline lowering surgery she will look like the older pictures
To return to that youthful look it would take 2000-3000+ grafts, you think she lost that many? Its not that kind of hair fallout, it doesnt explain the surface area increase of the forehead. She would definitely look younger with hairline lowering surgery but it wouldnt restore the look 1:1

Her skull topography is NOT the same as when she was younger and thats even accounting for perception. Ive personally had skull topography changes around my hairline after a decade.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lookism and AscendingHero
To return to that youthful look it would take 2000-3000+ grafts, you think she lost that many? Its not that kind of hair fallout, it doesnt explain the surface area increase of the forehead. She would definitely look younger with hairline lowering surgery but it wouldnt restore the look 1:1

Her skull topography is NOT the same as when she was younger and thats even accounting for perception. Ive personally had skull topography changes around my hairline after a decade.
it takes 1000 grafts to get back 1cm of hairline at native density (not possible with HT)

And yeah its lmao its possible to lose that many, and women wont notice hairloss at hairline unless its diffuse since its acceptable for women to have weak hairlines

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and lookism
it takes 1000 grafts to get back 1cm of hairline at native density (not possible with HT)

And yeah its lmao its possible to lose that many, and women wont notice hairloss at hairline unless its diffuse since its acceptable for women to have weak hairlines

View attachment 2392970

View attachment 2392971
Her total hair coverage doesnt look like one that lost that many. Her whole head got taller as I showed with some slight narrowing.

it doesnt explain the topography of the frontal bone shape over time though, like hollowing of the temples. changes in the surface surrounding the frontal eminence etc.

2nd picture you posted looks as if her face has drifted away as the narrow skull accommodates her face. Im not saying its not recession alone, but the second factor is supporting skull structure changing milimeters over the course of a decade after maturation or teens.

I wouldnt put out the theory if I didnt go through changes myself since I graduated HS 13 years ago. Theres not much change in the shape, but its definitely there and I beleive strongly linked to the pattern of hairline and how much surface area of bare skin is exposed.

• JFL
Her total hair coverage doesnt look like one that lost that many. Her whole head got taller as I showed with some slight narrowing.

it doesnt explain the topography of the frontal bone shape over time though, like hollowing of the temples. changes in the surface surrounding the frontal eminence etc.

2nd picture you posted looks as if her face has drifted away as the narrow skull accommodates her face. Im not saying its not recession alone, but the second factor is supporting skull structure changing milimeters over the course of a decade after maturation or teens.

I wouldnt put out the theory if I didnt go through changes myself since I graduated HS 13 years ago. Theres not much change in the shape, but its definitely there and I beleive strongly linked to the pattern of hairline and how much surface area of bare skin is exposed.
Bro i have no idea what your theory is but its clearly some minor hair loss

• JFL
Anecdotally I see many men with different skull shapes balding.

I do to but some shapes are almost a guarantee for norwooding if the person is in their high 20s or older.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
I do to but some shapes are almost a guarantee for norwooding if the person is in their high 20s or older.
Come to Britain. Basically every white guy is norwooding at 20. I have a friend who has a more square face shape and smaller neurocranium compared to the splanchnocranium, however, I have a large neurocranium and a long face, yet he's bald and I'm balding too.

Balding runs in both of our families. That seems to be more consistent compared to skull shape.

• JFL
This actor had a zero % chance of the Norwood Reaper not spreading like a wildfire once he was aging with the scalp tension that top of skull shape created.

tumblr_m85qs7eEQA1rsfrkmo1_500.png

tumblr_lxawrvjYf01r8rkcco1_400.jpg

rs-18245-mos-1800-1384191934.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism and Agendum
This actor had a zero % chance of the Norwood Reaper not spreading like a wildfire once he was aging with the scalp tension that top of skull shape created.

tumblr_m85qs7eEQA1rsfrkmo1_500.png

tumblr_lxawrvjYf01r8rkcco1_400.jpg

rs-18245-mos-1800-1384191934.jpg
Scalp tension and/or DHT (or other inflammation) is part of the hair loss but the tallness of the forehead which I was pointing out, is that the face is drifting away from the hairline which doesnt necessarily need hair loss since the distance between the hairline and the face is growing downward. Its like his face took an elevator from the lobby to the basement floor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lookism and AscendingHero
So something I realized about hairline recession is that the problem is more about skull shape and less about diffuse thinning. I want to coin a term of what I call Frontal-TempoParietal Drift. Its basically the frontal bone + the face that drifts away from a core of the skull (that doesnt change much if at all over time.) With no sphenoid bone support growth is translated forward and then downshifted

The face and frontal bone as mostly one piece is more mobile relative to your neurocranium so left unchecked over lets say a decade, it will have migrated away from your less matured facial configuration. Its imperceptable in real time but before/afters show how a face can descend, even the best.

As the frontal gets pushed away from the temporal and parietal bones, it gets narrower. The hairline is like a sea shore that is a landmark of where the face should be close to, but the face recedes away from the hairline. Then the "wings" of the frontal dont have bone support (hollow temples) so it becomes canted downwards (not always affecting orbital canthal tilt.)

Ill use a woman because they have the best hairlines starting out:
View attachment 2391593
View attachment 2391602View attachment 2391596View attachment 2391595
Compare with her hairline/skull a decade later at 27
View attachment 2391598View attachment 2391600View attachment 2391601View attachment 2391604View attachment 2391606
She got off extremely lucky, now compare to what happen men who dont have that luxury 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Need to see more examples/CT scan/skull gifs etc to grasp this

I don't see much change other than the typical recession/sagging/malformation of the cranium and hairline recession (which is underrated in womens and their problems/looksmaxxing duties)

She gets away with it because high hairlines are feminine, not to the extent of her hairline but it's nowhere near as bad as if she were a male

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism, Agendum and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL

so the frontal bone got narrower is what you're saying + all along with hairline recession/forehead changing in topography in most folks that age?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
how so? very interesting...
I was critiquing the idea of ponytails being the problem.
so the frontal bone got narrower is what you're saying + all along with hairline recession/forehead changing in topography in most folks that age?
It gets "narrower" at the peak because surrounding bone pulls it downwards (as in translating forward growth into downward growth.) My idea is that the face migrates away from the hairline. It almost forms a kind of protuberance in egg-headded people. Most of the surface area of the scalp naturally stays on the back of the head and doesnt have much tension, add that the hair density is high too because its not stretched/pulled by downward growth. This varies with race with different skulls being brachycephalic/meso/doli.

The frontal bone gets slightly narrower in a true sense but on the aesthetic sense it looks more significant because the sagging of soft tissues. As the frontal bone is displaced so is the sphenoid (outer part connecting to the lateral brow sinking down) this results in even less bone support thus adding more soft/connective tissue tension on the sides/temples holding hair. The hairs are spaced further apart, usually pulling downwards. When I got my hair transplant, I tried to resolve this but even still, it looked pluggy. Skin tension matters even for many cases of hair transplants which is probably why the surgeons might come off as blue pilled when they choose not to advance the hairline as we would like as looksmaxxers. Advancing the hairline differs from restoring the hairline, restoring the hairline can have decent results in just one HT session, advancing the hairline beyond the skin's original hair holding capacity requires more than one session imo.

In Klaus Swab, you can see that with age everything is drooping, but there there are locations of the skull that endure through the downgrown pull of the face as seen by the peak. This is slowly happening to me where I clearly remember it not being a thing when I was a teenager 16 years ago. My skull certainly changed, its not as square as it used to be, it deviates from the neotonous rounder shape where bone support volume was held up higher. There seems to be some kinda midline ridge or something by looking at the second picture.
3783413_1700915443024.jpeg

Another example is this Polish Slavic guy, his neurocranium is pushing away his face but by looking at his scalp holding his healthy hair, I would consider this the positional baseline. It was the face drifting away from the hairline, some hair lost good conditions to grow but the big forehead and cuck-temples are due more to suboptimal topology.

An Armenid example, its like a landslide

A good comparison of optimal vs slight facial-hairline drift and why splanchocranial bone growth can be a liability

This is my current take so far.

Attachments

• 1700915443024.jpeg
    1700915443024.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lookism, Deleted member 4397 and 1 other person
wow so many big words

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lookism and Agendum
Any idea how to make the splanchnocranium more forward- and upwards grown?
not entirely sure, I think it would have something to do with tucking it back inwards. The forward growth of good looking models is usually an illusion, what they have is upward growth, theres nothing particularly special about their "forward grownness" it looks more projected because there is no downward pull. Good hairlines are symptoms of good upwardly held faces/neurocraniums.

We should not see anteface as a protraction of the face. Imagine as if there was a fist holding up the front end of your face. This is like the bone support pushing everything upwards. Most people here measure foreward growth without considering where the face is relative to the top of the scalp/hair peak.

As for my sphenoid angle theory, you'd have to retract the sphenoid/palate and force upwards, idk what to call it, maybe a Sphenoid Tuck or something. This in theory might add the bone support missing from the front/lateral sides of the skull and improve the surface the hairline is on.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and lookism
not entirely sure, I think it would have something to do with tucking it back inwards. The forward growth of good looking models is usually an illusion, what they have is upward growth, theres nothing particularly special about their "forward grownness" it looks more projected because there is no downward pull. Good hairlines are symptoms of good upwardly held faces/neurocraniums.

We should not see anteface as a protraction of the face. Imagine as if there was a fist holding up the front end of your face. This is like the bone support pushing everything upwards. Most people here measure foreward growth without considering where the face is relative to the top of the scalp/hair peak.

As for my sphenoid angle theory, you'd have to retract the sphenoid/palate and force upwards, idk what to call it, maybe a Sphenoid Tuck or something. This in theory might add the bone support missing from the front/lateral sides of the skull and improve the surface the hairline is on.
View attachment 2570985
High IQ but how do we rotate the sphenoid? I do have some thread on a site I remember about sphenoid rotation. Im not sure but I thought chewing with temporalis instead of masseter had something to do with it. It was on thegreatwork.org I think

• JFL
This picture (the green part) summarizes the forces I think are needed to affect the sphenoid

This is my other thread that goes more in depth

• JFL
how does frontal bossing affect this?
527d955c8c885edb17702040124ea54a
3859c73e9842bf75fedd956bcd0e313b
Tumblr ob1lv2uwsU1svoqlco1 640
DcJeqboX4AIJ9fl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Agendum and lookism
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Agendum and lookism
if this were true wouldn't upper eyelid exposure increase?
Depends. If someone has a laterally or horizontally compressed skull the restrictions on growth may be different. Usually the brow bone follows the face on its downward trajectory but it can also curl inwards in addition.
This guy has reduced UEE due the facial drift but it looks very pouty and it doesnt really help asthetically. Instead since there is no bone support for his lateral brow + temporalis area, the skin sags making a fold (canted downwards.) There is more slack on the eyebrows making it look more bonesless in that area

idk prob not a much of a problem if theres enough lateral growth, need more adult cases..... but on an unrelated note, look at these funny gifs :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 4397
Depends. If someone has a laterally or horizontally compressed skull the restrictions on growth may be different. Usually the brow bone follows the face on its downward trajectory but it can also curl inwards in addition.
This guy has reduced UEE due the facial drift but it looks very pouty and it doesnt really help asthetically. Instead since there is no bone support for his lateral brow + temporalis area, the skin sags making a fold (canted downwards.) There is more slack on the eyebrows making it look more bonesless in that area
View attachment 2578836
on point here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Spiritualcell and Agendum
@Agendum you are onto something big here. anything else you have realized since writing? Any other epiphanies? i’m trying to put it all together but don’t have enough understanding

@AscendingHero @Lawton88

I’m hoping we can pioneer something revolutionary, but i think most of us don’t have enough context to grasp what you’re saying fully.

here’s some more context.

hairSOS skull expansion theory, it might give you additional context. check this guys site. the frontal bones expand over time like you’re saying. skull shape def plays a key part in hair loss, it’s a combo of things not just hormones but hormones def influence skull shape and skull shape is what determines how much tension exists in various areas of the skull and hence how and where the hair loss occurs
C78B6F3D 4EF7 433D BB54 BFBD15B2394B

https://www.hairgrowthsos.com/support-files/skull-expansion-ebook78293.pdf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Agendum
bone support missing from the front/lateral sides of the skull and improve the surface the hairline is on.
don’t understand this. can you elab?

Why does the front/lateral sides of the skull lack bone support over time?

Can you also explain your analogy of the landslide?

I’m trying to understand but only get bits and pieces of what you’re saying

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
@Agendum you are onto something big here. anything else you have realized since writing? Any other epiphanies? i’m trying to put it all together but don’t have enough understanding

@AscendingHero @Lawton88

I’m hoping we can pioneer something revolutionary, but i think most of us don’t have enough context to grasp what you’re saying fully.

here’s some more context.

hairSOS skull expansion theory, it might give you additional context. check this guys site. the frontal bones expand over time like you’re saying. skull shape def plays a key part in hair loss, it’s a combo of things not just hormones but hormones def influence skull shape and skull shape is what determines how much tension exists in various areas of the skull and hence how and where the hair loss occurs
C78B6F3D 4EF7 433D BB54 BFBD15B2394B

https://www.hairgrowthsos.com/support-files/skull-expansion-ebook78293.pdf
Interesting, that is a great find!
don’t understand this. can you elab?

Why does the front/lateral sides of the skull lack bone support over time?

Can you also explain your analogy of the landslide?

I’m trying to understand but only get bits and pieces of what you’re saying
When the splanchocranium of males has nowhere else to grow, it will be forced downwards if you dont have lateral/wide growth
View attachment 1701827144063.webp

This hairline is pretty close to the initial or desired starting reference point of the skull, think of it as the home base.
This guy looks like his sphanchocranium is being squeezed between his ears. Developmentally the face wanted to growth forewards and outwards but with no bone support due to lack of width it the growth translated downwards, his temples and lateral sphenoid are narrow. The distance between the face/eyebrows is now even further from his hairline making his forhead look massive. According to FUE transplant logic, he'd have to exhaust every single hair on the back of his head to "restore" his hairline.

The landslide imagery was more to show how to look at the face/splanchocranium relative to the neurocranium. Most of this forum fixates on the face because they ignore what they can see; hairstyles that hide the forehead/skull. Imo, we should see the hairline as the starting reference point.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I was critiquing the idea of ponytails being the problem.

It gets "narrower" at the peak because surrounding bone pulls it downwards (as in translating forward growth into downward growth.) My idea is that the face migrates away from the hairline. It almost forms a kind of protuberance in egg-headded people. Most of the surface area of the scalp naturally stays on the back of the head and doesnt have much tension, add that the hair density is high too because its not stretched/pulled by downward growth. This varies with race with different skulls being brachycephalic/meso/doli.
View attachment 2570854View attachment 2570887
The frontal bone gets slightly narrower in a true sense but on the aesthetic sense it looks more significant because the sagging of soft tissues. As the frontal bone is displaced so is the sphenoid (outer part connecting to the lateral brow sinking down) this results in even less bone support thus adding more soft/connective tissue tension on the sides/temples holding hair. The hairs are spaced further apart, usually pulling downwards. When I got my hair transplant, I tried to resolve this but even still, it looked pluggy. Skin tension matters even for many cases of hair transplants which is probably why the surgeons might come off as blue pilled when they choose not to advance the hairline as we would like as looksmaxxers. Advancing the hairline differs from restoring the hairline, restoring the hairline can have decent results in just one HT session, advancing the hairline beyond the skin's original hair holding capacity requires more than one session imo.

In Klaus Swab, you can see that with age everything is drooping, but there there are locations of the skull that endure through the downgrown pull of the face as seen by the peak. This is slowly happening to me where I clearly remember it not being a thing when I was a teenager 16 years ago. My skull certainly changed, its not as square as it used to be, it deviates from the neotonous rounder shape where bone support volume was held up higher. There seems to be some kinda midline ridge or something by looking at the second picture.
3783413_1700915443024.jpeg
View attachment 2570841
Another example is this Polish Slavic guy, his neurocranium is pushing away his face but by looking at his scalp holding his healthy hair, I would consider this the positional baseline. It was the face drifting away from the hairline, some hair lost good conditions to grow but the big forehead and cuck-temples are due more to suboptimal topology.
View attachment 2570843
An Armenid example, its like a landslide
View attachment 2570850View attachment 2570852
A good comparison of optimal vs slight facial-hairline drift and why splanchocranial bone growth can be a liability

View attachment 2570861

This is my current take so far.
What would you say effects the width of the frontal bone, projection of the frontal eminences and sinus respectively, as well as frontal bone shape?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
What would you say effects the width of the frontal bone, projecting of the frontal eminences and sinus respectively, as well as frontal bone shape?

View attachment 2790195View attachment 2790197
View attachment 2790198View attachment 2790201
View attachment 2790202
Ideal frontal eminence should stay parallel without the outer edge canting downwards but this can be achieved with both narrow and wide skull, just that wider skulls better preserve the frontal eminence. The natural width of frontal bone/eminence is genetic having a racial profile, on its own it can be neutral for aesthetics but some growth patterns of other surrounding bones affect the direction it grows in (and affecting midface + jaw.)

Gracile farmer type skulls get cucked the most by their frontal bone and lack of lateral growth, its what gives Meds horse face.

Not sure on sinus size, since it could either be racial or something prenatally determined (making it highly dimorphic.) Its main problem is when it affects the direction of the nasal root, pushing it downwards. Sinuses seem to grow just as we imagine (or wish) bonesmashing would, it seems to grow in an outward direction but it follows the movement of the frontal bone. It may look like it curls down+inward when it pushes down the nasal root but it might be an illusion. Its probably just overhang.

Dragging the outer sphenoid wing down pulls the lateral part of the frontal/eminence down. This is downward force + lack of bone support makes the space more hollow that no amount of temporalis muscle hypertrophy can fill. Had these bones developed with more upward force, it mightve been bone better bone support to preserve the shape of the frontal eminence.

This image of younger Chico shows ideal frontal + eminence placement. Sinuses and eminence shape is neutral for asthetics, so we can see that dimorphism isnt all that necessary (but it might insulate against aging.)
4002907_neurocraniumpill.jpg

Northern Euros exemplify growth direction best due to high bone volume.

That is my schizo post of the day.

Attachments

• 1709967396369.jpeg
    1709967396369.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0
  • neurocraniumpill.jpg
    neurocraniumpill.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0