First post ever (Need help with Gymmaxxing/Steroid Cycles/Gear as a newbie/beginner)

I

Infernoboi

Iron
Hi guys, I appreciate y’all for reading my first post — it looks like I discovered a problem i’m wanting to resolve; Forgive me, this might sound like I’m bragging — the last thing I want to do is offend anyone so i’m sorta scared to bring this up with y’all… (check TLDR below if you don’t wanna read all this)

Stats: Before I grew my hair out (to get attractive hairstyles like twist outs, braids, cornrows etc.) and before I used Minoxidil with the Dermaroller on my face to achieve a 5 O’clock Shadow/stubble, I used to look like a juvenile blackcel, as a result My face is HTN now then to add my height which is 6’3; i’m sorta slightly above average.

Then I moved (locationmaxxed) from a Metropolitan city (like Toronto which is brutal since it’s basically Los Angeles Lite) to a smaller city a few hours away where there’s a lot of caucasian folks (very little black folks) so I get to be seen as exotic; Now I have 0 problem attracting “becky/HTB” ever since i looksmaxxed and locationmaxxed but thats not the problem…

The problem i want to resolve: So far I’m grateful for my stats but I’m 155lbs and looking to fill in my frame — essentially i’m looking to gym-maxx (lean body) and i’m willing to put in 16+ weeks of working out if you catch my drift…

I realize y’know 1 Cycle wont hurt then I’d be able to keep my genetic potential gains (which is sorta big), i Just Have ZERO knowledge on how to start and mitigate the nuances (sides) that come with that cycle journey.

TLDR: I locationmaxxed, I did some looksmaxxing as a result attraction is not a problem anymore and I'm grateful for what I currently have.. I want to hop on a cycle but i’m sorta anxious and i need more information prior to mitigate the nuances (sides; Hairline loss, Acne etc) while reaping the benefits — Are there any sources for newbie/beginners? For instance 1. I know I have to get bloodwork done, I also noticed some sources sell bunk gear 💀 PLUS i only have a few cycles in the tank before being tolerant to it.

Last edited:
muscle is cope

just be lean and fit

face and height > all

boyo you have the height and face (implying you are not larping), just NT and thugmaxx to attract them snowbunnies

boyo you have the height and face (implying you are not larping), just NT and thugmaxx to attract them snowbunnies
I appreciate your advice and the last thing i’m doing is thugmaxxing, i dont want to king von max for snowbunnies; the juice isn’t worth the squeeze in that sense imo

lean without muscle looks like shit
muscle without leannes looks like shit

stop the cope , lift weights, and do a cardio sport
what did I just say nigga

no need to cycle, just work out naturally. Roids will fuck your hair and skin. Frame is like 90% height anyways

lgd 4033 and enclo didn’t notice bad sides and i know it’s not gear but less sides and scared to pin

Hi guys, I appreciate y’all for reading my first post — it looks like I discovered a problem i’m wanting to resolve; Forgive me, this might sound like I’m bragging — the last thing I want to do is offend anyone so i’m sorta scared to bring this up with y’all… (check TLDR below if you don’t wanna read all this)

Stats: Before I grew my hair out (to get attractive hairstyles like twist outs, braids, cornrows etc.) and before I used Minoxidil with the Dermaroller on my face to achieve a 5 O’clock Shadow/stubble, I used to look like a juvenile blackcel, as a result My face is HTN now then to add my height which is 6’3; i’m sorta slightly above average.

Then I moved (locationmaxxed) from a Metropolitan city (like Toronto which is brutal since it’s basically Los Angeles Lite) to a smaller city a few hours away where there’s a lot of caucasian folks (very little black folks) so I get to be seen as exotic; Now I have 0 problem attracting “becky/HTB” ever since i looksmaxxed and locationmaxxed but thats not the problem…

The problem i want to resolve: So far I’m grateful for my stats but I’m 155lbs and looking to fill in my frame — essentially i’m looking to gym-maxx (lean body) and i’m willing to put in 16+ weeks of working out if you catch my drift…

I realize y’know 1 Cycle wont hurt then I’d be able to keep my genetic potential gains (which is sorta big), i Just Have ZERO knowledge on how to start and mitigate the nuances (sides) that come with that cycle journey.

TLDR: I locationmaxxed, I did some looksmaxxing as a result attraction is not a problem anymore and I'm grateful for what I currently have.. I want to hop on a cycle but i’m sorta anxious and i need more information prior to mitigate the nuances (sides; Hairline loss, Acne etc) while reaping the benefits — Are there any sources for newbie/beginners? For instance 1. I know I have to get bloodwork done, I also noticed some sources sell bunk gear 💀 PLUS i only have a few cycles in the tank before being tolerant to it.
steroids is a terrible idea