Facial width >>> Facial length (autism warning)

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
INCOMING AUTISM WALL WARNING

I feel this might be water to some though I feel for a decent handful of users this needs to be discsussed

I feel there's one aspect to faces that's heavily overrated as being a failo and that's facial length. People are usually very quick to notch off points for having an excess of facial height while often overlooking the importance of facial width. I truly believe it is impossible to be good looking as a male without higher tier facial width

Some people might mislabel the first pic as having a long midface and the second pic as having either short or an ideal medium. Well spoilers these are both the same person, only difference is that the second pic is after gaining a sudden surge of facial width after steroids

Roidfaces

Why do some people have longer faces yet still look good?

One good example of facial width overcoming facial height is John Travolta. Some people might consider him a PSL anomaly because he has the forbidden long midface yet still looks good, people might respond to this with denial in that he's GL, or chalk it up to a vague sense of harmony. Harmony is however a bit closer to the answer I'll be discussing here. Wanna know why the dude is good looking? Ding ding ding he has a wide ass face along with some top tier colouring

9238c1c1a8a56fe5a35a309120af5166

Here have two rows of a bunch of midfaces all in the slightly longer range, what sets the two apart is that the top row have decently wide faces causing the midface to be balanced along with bringing out definition, whilst the bottom row below have rather thin faces, a thin face isn't wide enough to bring out any definition and only worsens anything that's on the longer end of an average midface

Facialwidthlongface

Here have a bunch of subhuman Somali men, wanna sniff out which has the highest PSL?

Somalimen

Although he's far from being a Tyrone, being generous he's probably a MTN at best, for most the answer would very clearly be number 4. Although he has the shortest face he also has the widest face. Do not confuse the man to the left of him for having facial width, althouh his head appears about average his face is very thin, the result is that his face appears comically small and to some his head might even appear comically wide in comparison

Mohammed Ibrahim 240299

If anyone is mogging this bunch of Horn Africans it's going to be this HTN-Tyronelite Somali man, b-but muh long midface! This guy's midface is about as long if not a tad longer than the group of subhumans but his face is wide. Unfortunately his head appears to be about average to the point his face seems to take up most of it so unfortunately that failos him a bit, though the difference in PSL is night and day. I would also like to tag on that this is why Somalis tend to often be viewed as the worst looking africans or Horn Africans in general. On average they tend to have very thin faces and heads making them appear a tad comical so there's some food for thought

What isn't a wide face or at least what I mean by a wide face

Since I know some people might joke around with a just get fat theory response or why aren't fat people attractive then. Well the thing is, you need to have a wide face without fat. Doesn't this redditor have a wide face? Why does this redditor look so mid if not below mid then? Theory debunked hurr durr

Well why not take a look at this redditor after some weightloss, look at that thin ass peanut head hiding under all that fat. Definitely not what I mean by facial width

Wouln't a thin face look fine with a short face?

Some people might think, well facial width doesn't matter if you have a short enough face to harmonise with it right? Well whilst your harmony might at least be in place to not look disproportionately long your looks ceiling is heavily capped. Whilst the ideal midface is medium and not long with some people even preferring shorter if they had to choose between the two extremes, nothing is truly more important than facial width. Having a thin face or head in any regards is often going to be a looks breaker and the highest you can max out at is a HTN

Smallfacemen

There are chadlites or even straight up chads with rather long midfaces but there is not one who has a thin face or head

Lifefuel?

Why should this matter to you? Well maybe some of you can now feel a tad better about your longer lengthed midfaces, it's far from a death sentence. If you're lucky enough to not be cursed with dog water IPD you can have a chance of getting a small boost by merely widening out your face. Although examples are scarce to come by, have a guy who went from LTN waggie cuck to HTN American football player with the help of some filler to widen both the jaw and midface area. Wouldn't that be cool for some of ya?

Randomfaceandlmsguy

The end

And to end it off, why not have some legit long midfaces to feel better about your ratios (hmmm I wonder why out of these two giga death tier midfaces Roger Waters mogs Prince Charles, might be his facial width)

Longmidfaces

Autism over-

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 23778, thecel and 10 others
the average head to body ratio is 7.5, and the average byzigo width i think is 13.8 cm

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Rt-Rust1 and WanderingBurro
Hmm lower to full face ratio is more correlated with T than zygos so i'd go with it instead.

To essentially score masc look you need both. also wide zygos without facial height makes you look neotenous.

Large face, no zygo width:

Large zygos, small face:

Both:

(right)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, anticel, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
No width for my fucked IPD

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Didn't read but thank God I'm White

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, SteveRogers and WanderingBurro
Tall skull is good
all psl gods except Barrett and most male models have long facial lenghths but they have the width too

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Dystopian and Deleted member 22126
over for my 1,7 fwhr

INCOMING AUTISM WALL WARNING

I feel this might be water to some though I feel for a decent handful of users this needs to be discsussed

I feel there's one aspect to faces that's heavily overrated as being a failo and that's facial length. People are usually very quick to notch off points for having an excess of facial height while often overlooking the importance of facial width. I truly believe it is impossible to be good looking as a male without higher tier facial width

Some people might mislabel the first pic as having a long midface and the second pic as having either short or an ideal medium. Well spoilers these are both the same person, only difference is that the second pic is after gaining a sudden surge of facial width after steroids

View attachment 1948340

Why do some people have longer faces yet still look good?

One good example of facial width overcoming facial height is John Travolta. Some people might consider him a PSL anomaly because he has the forbidden long midface yet still looks good, people might respond to this with denial in that he's GL, or chalk it up to a vague sense of harmony. Harmony is however a bit closer to the answer I'll be discussing here. Wanna know why the dude is good looking? Ding ding ding he has a wide ass face along with some top tier colouring

View attachment 1948341

Here have two rows of a bunch of midfaces all in the slightly longer range, what sets the two apart is that the top row have decently wide faces causing the midface to be balanced along with bringing out definition, whilst the bottom row below have rather thin faces, a thin face isn't wide enough to bring out any definition and only worsens anything that's on the longer end of an average midface

View attachment 1948356

Here have a bunch of subhuman Somali men, wanna sniff out which has the highest PSL?

View attachment 1948360

Although he's far from being a Tyrone, being generous he's probably a MTN at best, for most the answer would very clearly be number 4. Although he has the shortest face he also has the widest face. Do not confuse the man to the left of him for having facial width, althouh his head appears about average his face is very thin, the result is that his face appears comically small and to some his head might even appear comically wide in comparison

View attachment 1948364

If anyone is mogging this bunch of Horn Africans it's going to be this HTN-Tyronelite Somali man, b-but muh long midface! This guy's midface is about as long if not a tad longer than the group of subhumans but his face is wide. Unfortunately his head appears to be about average to the point his face seems to take up most of it so unfortunately that failos him a bit, though the difference in PSL is night and day. I would also like to tag on that this is why Somalis tend to often be viewed as the worst looking africans or Horn Africans in general. On average they tend to have very thin faces and heads making them appear a tad comical so there's some food for thought

What isn't a wide face or at least what I mean by a wide face

Since I know some people might joke around with a just get fat theory response or why aren't fat people attractive then. Well the thing is, you need to have a wide face without fat. Doesn't this redditor have a wide face? Why does this redditor look so mid if not below mid then? Theory debunked hurr durr

Well why not take a look at this redditor after some weightloss, look at that thin ass peanut head hiding under all that fat. Definitely not what I mean by facial width

View attachment 1948409

Wouln't a thin face look fine with a short face?

Some people might think, well facial width doesn't matter if you have a short enough face to harmonise with it right? Well whilst your harmony might at least be in place to not look disproportionately long your looks ceiling is heavily capped. Whilst the ideal midface is medium and not long with some people even preferring shorter if they had to choose between the two extremes, nothing is truly more important than facial width. Having a thin face or head in any regards is often going to be a looks breaker and the highest you can max out at is a HTN

View attachment 1948424

There are chadlites or even straight up chads with rather long midfaces but there is not one who has a thin face or head

Lifefuel?

Why should this matter to you? Well maybe some of you can now feel a tad better about your longer lengthed midfaces, it's far from a death sentence. If you're lucky enough to not be cursed with dog water IPD you can have a chance of getting a small boost by merely widening out your face. Although examples are scarce to come by, have a guy who went from LTN waggie cuck to HTN American football player with the help of some filler to widen both the jaw and midface area. Wouldn't that be cool for some of ya?

View attachment 1948391

The end

And to end it off, why not have some legit long midfaces to feel better about your ratios (hmmm I wonder why out of these two giga death tier midfaces Roger Waters mogs Prince Charles, might be his facial width)

View attachment 1948429

Autism over-
Trust me you don’t want a face as wide as mine despite tall. Ideal is 1,80. But then again chico and co have 2+

Long face=lanklet
Wide face=manlet
Balanced face=Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and WanderingBurro
Didn't read but thank God I'm White
youre a untermensch subhuman brown "Georgian" who gets off to cuckold

imagine bragging about being georgian HAHAHAA

JFL at you

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
youre a untermensch subhuman brown "Georgian" who gets off to cuckold

imagine bragging about being georgian HAHAHAA

JFL at you
Incredible. Everything you just said is bullshit.

Hmm lower to full face ratio is more correlated with T than zygos so i'd go with it instead.

View attachment 1948447

To essentially score masc look you need both. also wide zygos without facial height makes you look neotenous.

Large face, no zygo width:

View attachment 1948450

Large zygos, small face:

View attachment 1948455View attachment 1948460

Both:

(right)
View attachment 1948457View attachment 1948461

Yeah, too short and you look a bit underdeveloped or low class, having a taller face can make you look a bit higher class but without facial width you'll look like the product of royal inbreeding

Most striking moggers are well lengthed in both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
This is a good observation. A long midface is never good, but let’s be honest what makes it really visually unappealing is a combination with a narrow head head shape, like footballer DiMaria’s:

45320-1663576797.jpg

This is the archetypical horse face, it looks horrible

Whilst still a failo, a wide, robust face can visually hedge a long midface to a degree, like in the case of Travolta.

• +1
Long face=lanklet
Wide face=manlet
Balanced face=Chad
The ultimate subhuman trait is having a long face with long midface whilst being a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and WanderingBurro

• +1
16.9 cm Zygos x 6.9 midface aka 2.45 FWHR here, when lean it looks incredible.

High IQ post. My face ascended when it grew laterally. My midface maybe changed slightly because my upper lip became more lifted, but the biggest change was growing zygos and temples