Failing at life if you don't have long hair halo effect

Becomes too feminine and I would lose the waviness not worth it imo, hiding your face behind your hair isn't masculine, you need to keep them back, but you could always pull it off with a manbun if you have the face that goes with it.
full-man-bun-e1535450932577.jpg
Is there a name for the style you have?

Courtains or nothing

Looks are certainly everything. Personality is nothing but a massive meme to be absolutely honest.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
What pomade do you use and do you use a comb or hands? I feel hands gives a better look.
Only hands, looks a lot more natural. You need to appear good looking while appearing like you not trying to. Redken rough clay 20, the best (I tried several ones in my life)

Is there a name for the style you have?
No not a precise one (other than mid-long hair I guess)

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Only hands, looks a lot more natural. You need to appear good looking while appearing like you not trying to. Redken rough clay 20, the best (I tried several ones in my life)
Do you use the clay everyday? If so do you wash it out everyday?

Do you use the clay everyday? If so do you wash it out everyday?
Every time I get out of the shower. Little add in the morning if I am skipping a shower day.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Looks are certainly everything. Personality is nothing but a massive meme to be absolutely honest.

This has nothing to do with the point of the thread you dumb cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 685
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
last 2 guys look better with short hair

mirin hair quality. DO you use shampoo and conditioner?
Shampoo like once every 2 weeks, most of it is chemicals that your scalp don't need, people's hairs were just fine before shampoo was created, mostly marketing propaganda made it widely and frequently used for jew corporations profit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Shampoo like once every 2 weeks, most of it is chemicals that your scalp don't need, people's hairs were just fine before shampoo was created, mostly marketing propaganda made it widely and frequently used for jew corporations profit.
What about conditioner?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
If I don't use shampoo for a single day my hair gets very greasy. You are a lucky dude

If I don't use shampoo for a single day my hair gets very greasy. You are a lucky dude
Yeah, depends on everyone, but some like conditioned their scalp to it, and it can't self-regulate without it anymore. Maybe if you stopped using shampoo for like 3 months you could possibly found back a new equilibrium and would realize you don't need as much thereafter.

• +1
Reactions: Stare

Cope

Short Hair > long hair in men just as
Long hair > short hair in women

Jfl if you think long hair will make you more attractive

Cope

Short Hair > long hair in men just as
Long hair > short hair in women

Jfl if you think long hair will make you more attractive
cope

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

All th examples in the OP have Chad faces, they would look good even without any hair at all.

However the point is legit- I myself am 99% hair halo, 1% facial abomination.

My long hair saves me