Famous PUA with model tier looks and Harvard degree had a 4.4% success rate with women

Out of the options you gave I think Instagram is the best one, with a well made profile you can show off all your lms plus you can see people from a specific location, that’s a more powerful tool than tinder passport for pipeline a specific location before traveling there for example

My mission next year is to get 20k Insta followers (10k bots, 10k real)

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, SteveRogers and SixFootManlet
Not that difficult as long as your botting game is on point.

I am 6psl when softmaxxed.
Great, this already will make huge difference in what you experience compared to normie-nomie.
Like a 6 psl (top 20%-25%), is irl a 7.5 - 8 orso?
While most dudes are likely 4psl (Top 50%), which irl is like 5.5-6.

I currently experience about 50% rejection at every stage of the sales funnel except for when asking for numbers IRL. After a woman has allowed me to converse with her IRL and I ask for her number, I have a close to 100% conversation rate.
So from every women you try to chat up. 50% will talk with you, and give (90+%) a telephone number?
And then ot those telephone numbers, 50% will go on a date. And then 50% of the dates will lead to a lay.

That's ime extremely good/great conversion. You only need to chat up just under 10 women, to get 1 lay. That's massive 10% return rate.

On my stated stats. In the beginning, I did have an higher conversion from talk to telephone number; but the huge flake ratio made that I became more screening for taking a woman her number.
Legit. Adding status (faking it, is also legit) to the mix, helps any man that is normie (or above that) in looks level. Because women, respond to competition (it has to be believeable though).

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SixFootManlet
Great, this already will make huge difference in what you experience compared to normie-nomie.
Like a 6 psl (top 20%-25%), is irl a 7.5 - 8 orso?
While most dudes are likely 4psl (Top 50%), which irl is like 5.5-6.

So from every women you try to chat up. 50% will talk with you, and give (90+%) a telephone number?
And then ot those telephone numbers, 50% will go on a date. And then 50% of the dates will lead to a lay.

That's ime extremely good/great conversion. You only need to chat up just under 10 women, to get 1 lay. That's massive 10% return rate.

On my stated stats. In the beginning, I did have an higher conversion from talk to telephone number; but the huge flake ratio made that I became more screening for taking a woman her number.

You missed a step. Of the women who give me their number, only about 50% will actually respond positively to my calls and texts, which drops the overall conversation rate to about 5%. I usually have to get 10-20 numbers to get one woman into bed

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SixFootManlet and eduardkoopman
You missed a step. Of the women who give me their number, only about 50% will actually respond positively to my calls and texts, which drops the overall conversation rate to about 5%. I usually have to get 10-20 numbers to get one woman into bed
Great.

I'll put it in table, for dudes interested in real (and no BS) return rates on chatting up random women.

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 6.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 4)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Moneymaxxed, far336 and 2 others
Everyone who's done mass cold approach who's stories I've read have all claimed that a success rate higher than 5% is pretty much impossible. It's kind of like sales (not the same rate but a "good" success rate is much lower than a layman would think)
I only do cold approach and this is the truth. Numbers aren't hard to get, but converting them into sex is nightmare.

My success rate is about 1 lay in every 200 approaches and I've gotten 3 lays in my life total.

But I do cold approach street game, because I can't do online dating. I get triggered when I know she rejects me because of my face, so when I do street game at least I can rationalise I was rejected for other reasons like my body language or something, so I'm forced to do cold approach only not to trigger myself with online dating. Funny guys think this is super hard to do and are like "wow how can you approach women IRL like that, low inhib god", but in reality I'm doing it because I'm a pussy and know my face would not be on level with tiktok e-boys and tinder chads. I'm FORCED to do it.

So from 400 approaches I've gotten about 3 lays total. I've gotten more opportunities, but those girls were below my standards.

So my success rate is about 0.75%, which is 5x lower than the guys in OP video, so math checks out.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, far336, TheChosenChad and 5 others
I only do cold approach and this is the truth. Numbers aren't hard to get, but converting them into sex is nightmare.

My success rate is about 1 lay in every 200 approaches and I've gotten 3 lays in my life total.

But I do cold approach street game, because I can't do online dating. I get triggered when I know she rejects me because of my face, so when I do street game at least I can rationalise I was rejected for other reasons like my body language or something, so I'm forced to do cold approach only not to trigger myself with online dating. Funny guys think this is super hard to do and are like "wow how can you approach women IRL like that, low inhib god", but in reality I'm doing it because I'm a pussy and know my face would not be on level with tiktok e-boys and tinder chads. I'm FORCED to do it.

So from 400 approaches I've gotten about 3 lays total. I've gotten more opportunities, but those girls were below my standards.

So my success rate is about 0.75%, which is 5x lower than the guys in OP video, so math checks out.
Part of the reason I'm not interested in slaying tbh
Just so much goddamn work

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, PubertyMaxxer, Golden Glass and 1 other person
Just exhausting to watch, let alone actually do it myself.

tbh it's why I'm so attracted to looksmaxing. The better your looks the less effort you have to put to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, IndianJock, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
I don't regret doing all the approaches. At least I got good sex in this life. At least it is something.

Only thing I regret is not killing myself when young.

Oh, btw, status game in niche circles works very well. I'm biggest guy at gym and girls flirt with me there and show attraction signals. Some pretty obvious about it. I don't want to start banging them all at the gym, because I'd get a bad reputation and am ok with LTR right now, but overall I see how status game in circles can work well.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, mikeock and SixFootManlet
How do you handle so much rejection man?

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and LordNorwood
tbh it's why I'm so attracted to looksmaxing. The better your looks the less effort you have to put to get laid.
Just make sure you aren't approaching due to this reason and not rationalising it because the real reason you can't approach is high cortisol anxiety and being a pussy beta.

This is what I often see with looksmaxers. You should really be doing BOTH: approaching and looksmaxxing.

If you can't approach new people, girls, form new social connections you will forever be autist tier and will never be a low inhib social slayer. First test of low inhib maxxing is being able to talk with anyone anywhere. Be the center of attention, court attention at all costs. Don't rationalise it that your "implants have not arrived yet" that is just loser excuses.
How do you handle so much rejection man?
Do I have a choice?

I missed the prime time of suicide (20years), so now I might as well chug along.

When I get rejected too much I talk with my shrink and he will feed me some blue pill rationalisations as why not to go on ER spree and that will put me at ease for a while.

I also feel more confident when I approach, because I know 99.99% of faggot men out there cannot do it and are not as low inhib as me.

I'm an extremely stubborn and OCD maxxed person. So I will keep banging head against the wall until I crush through or destroy my brain.

Also, nobody will say shit to me because I'm jacked af and above average height, so I can push through social conventions and be abrasive.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, tyronelite, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Just make sure you aren't approaching due to this reason and not rationalising it because the real reason you can't approach is high cortisol anxiety and being a pussy beta.

This is what I often see with looksmaxers. You should really be doing BOTH: approaching and looksmaxxing.

If you can't approach new people, girls, form new social connections you will forever be autist tier and will never be a low inhib social slayer. First test of low inhib maxxing is being able to talk with anyone anywhere. Be the center of attention, court attention at all costs. Don't rationalise it that your "implants have not arrived yet" that is just loser excuses.

Do I have a choice?

I missed the prime time of suicide (20years), so now I might as well chug along.

When I get rejected too much I talk with my shrink and he will feed me sme blue pill rationalisations as why not to go on ER spree and that will put me at ease for a while.
I have a mental block when it comes to approaching where I live. Let's be honest - mass approaching random women like that is a very aspie thing and normies will absolutely look down on anyone who does that or admits to it.

I need to travel to approachmax. That lowers my inhib massively.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, TheChosenChad and PubertyMaxxer
Jesus Christ dude. What a fucking bomb to drop in the middle of a conversation about approaching women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, TheChosenChad and 6 others
I have a mental block when it comes to approaching where I live. Let's be honest - approach random women like that is a very aspie thing and normies will absolutely look down on anyone who does that.
Yes, just admit you are a pussy. I had this block, too, but when I fear something I instinctively do it since only way to succeed in life is stepping out of comfort zone. I was afraid of high T MMA slayers, so I joined a gym and befriended them.

I was afraid of talking to people so I started talking with everyone. I punish myself this way: "Yeah, you fearful pussy, go and get rejected, take the pain, you deserve the pain. Go and start conflict, get your ass kicked, you are nothing, so might as well do anything."

I don't care about normies. In fact I love triggering them and doing such shit. No normie will say anything if you are jacked.

Plenty of times I've made myself look stupid and normies had cringe second hand embarrassment, but I never give a shit due to these reasons:
1) ALL PEOPLE WILL DIE

If people will eventually die, I don't care what they think. I don't care what mortals think. They are not important. Only dopamine secretion is important. Everything else is cope

I have already lost, my maxilla is shit, my face is shit. I have NOTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE

Once you realise you are already DEAD you are free to do anything, ANYTHING!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Uglybrazilian, maxr and 5 others
Thankfully there is nothing stopping me from doing it as an oldcel

Jesus Christ dude. What a fucking bomb to drop in the middle of a conversation about approaching women
Unironically that is the reason why I'm able to do anything. Because I don't give a fuck anymore and see myself as dead man walking among other zombies and eventual mortals. Am I happy? No. But at least I can get laid and get dopamine spikes. Only thing worthwhile left.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, PubertyMaxxer, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Unironically that is the reason why I'm able to do anything. Because I don't give a fuck anymore and see myself as dead man walking among other zombies and eventual mortals. Am I happy? No. But at least I can get laid and get dopamine spikes. Only thing worthwhile left.
Okay bro, you got me hook, line, etc. Tell me your tale.

At least I got good sex in this life. At least it is something.
status game in niche circles works very well.
I also feel more confident when I approach, because I know 99.99% of faggot men out there cannot do it and are not as low inhib as me.
nobody will say shit to me because I'm jacked af and above average height, so I can push through social conventions and be abrasive.
you are nothing, so might as well do anything."
but I never give a shit due to these reasons:
1) ALL PEOPLE WILL DIE

If people will eventually die, I don't care what they think. I don't care what mortals think. They are not important. Only dopamine secretion is important. Everything else is cope

I have already lost, my maxilla is shit, my face is shit. I have NOTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE

Once you realise you are already DEAD you are free to do anything,

Savage, and wisdom at the same time!
Tha last stance of a normie, that gotten hurt by life and the world. Is to go savage.
Most often, only old men (like 70+ years olds) sometimes have it. Because they dead almost, and they angry, and they will just speak their mind. The sad part for these old dudes is, that they are weak in body so no one is affected. But when you are still younger, you can get muscled maxxed and MMA-maxxed; and mogg 85% of men into fear.

These posts are great motivation imo. to get more muscled, and do mma. I tried gaining weight/muscle since short now and I do a type of martal art since about 1 year now (unfortunatley due to broken bone in foot I was out for a couple of months).

These posts are great motivation imo. to get more muscled, and do mma. I tried gaining weight/muscle since short now and I do a type of martal art since about 1 year now (unfortunatley due to broken bone in foot I was out for a couple of months).
Definitely, hop on roids, do MMA, become aggressive low inhib beast, run ICO scams and dominate the normans. You will never be a sophisticated pretty boy. You will never be prime jbs wet dream, you will never feel teenage love and you will never be normal. But at least you'll be something.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, eduardkoopman, Moneymaxxed and 7 others
Not that difficult as long as your botting game is on point.

What do you mean? Should I do it progressively, or all at once? I want to get 10k bots, then post professional headshot photos, then sponsor those posts heavily to foids, then follow people who liked the sponsored posts so they can follow back

Cold approach is tough even for chads. A random stranger in the street asking your number will creep out women believe me. Even if it's a Gigachad, most of the time foids won't be hooking up with him. Yes some women will give out number only to stop him from further convos.
But in social circles and online dating it's easy mode for Chad. A chad can easily hook up with a girl or approached by women at parties or similar places where it is appropriate to socialize. But in the middle of a busy street? Don't think so. You know how easy it is for chads to slay on Tinder. That being said, chads might have banged most of his female acquintances- friends, classmates, colleagues, neighbors, even his relatives with ease though. That's life of a chad. Not cold approaching. Cold approaching is for guys who recently lost some fat or removed braces trying to overcompensate his lack of social life which should have occured by his lost ugly duckling phase while he was rotting as a loner suhbuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ProjectAscension, Halotestin and 2 others
Cold approach is tough even for chads. ............ Even if it's a Gigachad, ............. it's easy mode for Chad....... A chad ............... how easy it is for chads ........... chads might have banged most ....................That's life of a chad.
Chad visits the club (the short haired guy)

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
5% is right, I confirm after many approaches. I expected more years ago and got upset.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and mikeock
5% is right, I confirm after many approaches. I expected more years ago and got upset.
#metoo. I hoped alos for a better rate.

I recall this blog post from "60 years of challange" back in 2010, aka my pua days.
Pretty interesting read (see attachment), and on the statistics. His clients also reported beforehand a succes/lay rate of on avareg 3% orso.
I never got above 1% orso, and I never seen pua guys irl get above 5% orso from chatting up random women.

That pua coach "60 years of challange", basically said he could get guys to about 20% orso.
he could get dudes to that successrate rate orso by teaching his client to stop trying to impress women and do this (he said):
"There’s only 3 things that are necessary in natural attraction and seduction.
1. Meet woman
2. Don’t break tension even when baited

3. Make sex offer

Attachments

• Mathematical Proof On Why Trying To Attract Fails.pdf
    343.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Great.

I'll put it in table, for dudes interested in real (and no BS) return rates on chatting up random women.

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 6.5 orso)eduardkoopman (psl 4)mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)

Yeah, that's about right. I'm sure it's slightly lower, since I'm just guesstimating and I barely record this stuff.

#metoo. I hoped alos for a better rate.

I recall this blog post from "60 years of challange" back in 2010, aka my pua days.
Pretty interesting read, and on the statistics. I never got above that 1%, and I never seen pua guys get above 5% orso. That pua dude, basically said he could get guys to about 20% orso.

That's very good reading and based years of experience. I thought about numbers of encounter in a life time and stuff. For years, women saw me as a womanizer and that's very very bad thing. Offering commitment slow and steady is more likely to end up with sex. But sometimes even daring to say hello may seen threatening as you can do it for others also. I don't know it depends and it is impossible to know how the woman thinks. But the thing is, thinking about that does not efficient at all. That was my experience in university. I got much more phone number rate thou.

Yeah. Like someone on lookism said, we have normal looking guys who spend all day in their mom's basement thinking they would be sex gods if only they looked like Chico.
This.

AFAIK Paul Janka has effectively ‘retired’ from game and has settled down with a girl now. Probably why he looks shit these days. He just gave up.

looked very decent in his prime though

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
5% cold approach success rate is pretty rare

self reported stats are worthless. the guy is a lanket with no mass on him and he's not THAT good looking. he looks tall, white, and masc but he's not really good looking, he's just attractive. and his eye area is really unwelcoming. looks like he's in a bitchy mood constantly.

replace with him opry. also replace his methods with actually trying to meet girls than just fucking them on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Mayorga, Melo95 and 2 others
I think he says in some video he takes the number and he invites them home or something he does not talk alot to make them feel safe take them out on a date etc that's why he has so low success I remember boytoy from Denmark who had like very high sucess rate but he relied a lot on eye contact from the girls...No matter how hot you are not all girls will jump on you even ugly girls can reject you...That's how women are they are more selective they are afraid guys might be stalkers rapists etc and I understand them I also believe deep inside most of them want an ltr

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
In the age of tinder and grindr, chadlites, gays, and women can fuck someone new every week

2000s PUA theory is ireelevant in the age of looks theory

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 245 and PubertyMaxxer
Fail logic is fail. Women are much more likely to reject you in a public setting because they don't want to look like whores by just instantly hooking up with you. But in other settings this doesn't apply. I know this one dude for very long who is basically chadlite, and once at the nightclub a decent looking girl walked up to him and told him that "she was wet". Women are picky my ass.

OP is a massive coper. Women will open their pants in 2 seconds to the right guy, just not in public where everybody can see how big of a whore they are.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Halotestin
Fail logic is fail. Women are much more likely to reject you in a public setting because they don't want to look like whores by just instantly hooking up with you. But in other settings this doesn't apply. I know this one dude for very long who is basically chadlite, and once at the nightclub a decent looking girl walked up to him and told him that "she was wet". Women are picky my ass.

OP is a massive coper. Women will open their pants in 2 seconds to the right guy, just not in public where everybody can see how big of a whore they are.
It's not the same men are always ready for just sex women are not...Few women are only into sex most want to date...that's human biology and a combination of sexual shame from women =men having low success for sex

Redpill/PUA cope. Cold Approach is a retarded measure of slaying ability, because its mostly done in PUBLIC where there are uncountable reasons for rejection. Stranger danger, work, actually busy, hanging out with others, sick/tired, hell some women even turn down sex because theyre 'anxious' about how their vaginas smell. Check out @SHARK 's thread on this topic, I believe its in the offtopic section. The blackpill still holds true, a Chad just has to live his life normally and the women in his work/school/neighborhood will bang him. He doesnt need to roam the streets like an autist looking for pussy.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Deleted member 245
cope. my psl 4 friend with muscles fucked 3 out of 4 girls he is working with and the 4th one is fat and ugly. all other 3 are at least psl 5 with big asses and 1 has big tits. he read books about PUA and uses that shit all the time on girls. he even showed me how he doesnt respond to their messages etc.

he had an extremly good looking russian gf too. and he is a poor polak with muscles and low inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Petsmart
Redpill/PUA cope. Cold Approach is a retarded measure of slaying ability, because its mostly done in PUBLIC where there are uncountable reasons for rejection. Stranger danger, work, actually busy, hanging out with others, sick/tired, hell some women even turn down sex because theyre 'anxious' about how their vaginas smell. Check out @SHARK 's thread on this topic, I believe its in the offtopic section. The blackpill still holds true, a Chad just has to live his life normally and the women in his work/school/neighborhood will bang him. He doesnt need to roam the streets like an autist looking for pussy.
Exactly. Getting randomly approached by a stranger telling you you're attractive while you're walking around a food court is weird. Much more so if you're ugly. (Failo effect)

I don't care about normies. In fact I love triggering them and doing such shit. No normie will say anything if you are jacked
Confirmed: When Jacked or really big/strong

Check this video (big dude is 7'2 or 218 cm).
This hugh bear of a man, can just go around the bar stealing drinks from dudes. No-one dares to confront him.

Exactly. Getting randomly approached by a stranger telling you you're attractive while you're walking around a food court is weird. Much more so if you're ugly. (Failo effect)

How the fuck, is mr. Normie going to get laid? If he isn't willing to do stuff, that mr. Chad/Chadlite doesn't need to do?
Imo, most normies can't even looksmaxx their way to Chad/Chadlite; because the basis they have to work withis to low.

In my experience, and observation. Mr. Normie has to do "stupid" shit; to get laid. Otherwise if he doesn't do that, he will be incel or experience massive long dry spells.
We all know, Chad doesn't need to do shit to get laid. But a normie dude, can't take example in a Chad totally; because it just doesn't work for him that way.

As reference. Like,
If you want to sell a 1963-Ferrari-GTO. You probably already had people coming up to you regularly asking if it's for sale or trying to push you to sell it; and even a bad add would cause alot of people to apeshit happy that it's for sale and pestering you.
But if you want to sell a 2002-Hyundai-Elantra. You will need to do all kinds of stuff, to get it sold. Due to low interest. No people will be coming up to you, to ask if it's for sale and if they can buy it. And you will have to let many peoplle know that it's for sale, and create a nice add, and advertise it on facebook, and deal with plenty low interest fuckheads, and so on.

Now if mr. 2002-Hyundai-Elantra owner. Takes on the attitude, that he will do the same as the 1963-Ferrari-GTO owner. He will never sell that car.

I feel above reference. Is almost 1-on-1, applicable. To dudes saying, you (mr. Normie) shouldn't do things, because Chads don't do that. Because that way, mr. Normie will get shit/nothing.
Mr. Normie has to do embarassing shit and make plenty efforts, to get stuff happening. Otherwise nothing happens. Mr. Normie, should imo after looksmaxxing; aim to have a very strong mental health (so he can take all the shit he has to experience) and he should aim to have a body that moggs most dudes (aka: muscles and MMA/fighting skills (height unfortunately plays a biog role also, but one can't controll that)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Moneymaxxed, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
2000s PUA theory is ireelevant in the age of looks theory

This might be true; I mean, even though most think PUA/game is a huge scam, I sometimes wonder if it actually WAS legit back in the day!
So many people who seemingly have nothing to gain from lying (they aren't selling anything) claim that they aren't good looking but used to get laid a tonne from cold approach from using 'mystery method' or some other autist cheesy shit

The same people (who I think no longer approach) always say 'iT stiLL worKs thE SamE. HuMan NatURe HaSn't chAngeD!!'' but that's irrelevant. Other shit has changed enough to the point where the landscape isn't even recognisable anymore

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
This might be true; I mean, even though most think PUA/game is a huge scam, I sometimes wonder if it actually WAS legit back in the day!
So many people who seemingly have nothing to gain from lying (they aren't selling anything) claim that they aren't good looking but used to get laid a tonne from cold approach from using 'mystery method' or some other autist cheesy shit

The same people (who I think no longer approach) always say 'iT stiLL worKs thE SamE. HuMan NatURe HaSn't chAngeD!!'' but that's irrelevant. Other shit has changed enough to the point where the landscape isn't even recognisable anymore

a male model with harvard degree has 4.4% pickup rate and you still question whether a bunch of RSDtyler day game cold approach faggots were scammers?

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, TheChosenChad and SixFootManlet

I think that for a lot of guys, the appeal of PUA was associated with the fact that it could be viewed as a sort of alternative strategy to picking up girls that doesn't depend that heavily on looks. In other words, guys with average or below average looks might turn to some PUA artist, book, or other scam "resource" and say to themselves, "Hey, here's a totally different sort of approach I can take to getting girls -- like an alternative to being good-looking!"

So now that the whole PUA concept has fallen to the wayside, what sort of platform has taken its place? Obviously there's MUCH more interest among males in getting plastic surgery these days as more and more evidence comes to light that looks play a much more significant role in attraction than most guys ever wanted to admit, but has another looks-don't-matter series of systems been introduced to take the reigns from the PUA industry?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SixFootManlet

It's just bullshit humblebragging.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
a male model with harvard degree has 4.4% pickup rate and you still question whether a bunch of RSDtyler day game cold approach faggots were scammers?
His harvard degree doesn't help because he's pushing for ONS while this is a LTR trait

I did lots of tinder in Asia and I can tell you lots of girls were downright pissed when I told them I had a top tier job and they started to play me around like a beta and present themselves as good girls, but this made sexual interaction impossible. Learned quickly to just switch interaction into a different direction or tell them Im just partying and getting wasted, it led much quicker to them sending me nudes or agreeing on date as opposed to tell them I'm stable guy with top tier career

women tend to refuse more guys that have LTR traits because they put him in the LTR box and girls don't think one guy can be both

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Halotestin and mikeock
Great.

You actually got laid from cold approach? 1% seems awfully low for latin America. A lot of PUAs head over to Latin America these days because cold approach in the West just gets more soul destroying by the day.
I did lots of tinder in Asia and I can tell you lots of girls were downright pissed when I told them I had a top tier job and they started to play me around like a beta and present themselves as good girls, but this made sexual interaction impossible. Learned quickly to just switch interaction into a different direction or tell them Im just partying and getting wasted, it led much quicker to them sending me nudes or agreeing on date as opposed to tell them I'm stable guy with top tier career
This is the only part of female psychology I'll never understand: making LTR-worthy men wait. Do they honestly think we're dumb? A virgin doing this is one thing but it boils my blood when a chick who has fucked 30+ guys wants me to wait. Bitch, I know you sucked off homelss Tyrone in a dark, dirty alley 25 minutes after meeting him. It's a slap in the face. It boggles my mind they actually think it's okay.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, TheChosenChad, SHARK and 2 others
Janka's game was funny as hell, basically be good looking and put in as little effort as possible... if he would have but in BIT more effort he could have banged way more women but because he approached so much he just didn't care :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

BTW anyone who says he wasn't good looking in his prime is ridiculous, he had the perfect generic good look and was in the top spot (NYC) to milk it

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, TheChosenChad, eduardkoopman and 2 others
You actually got laid from cold approach? 1% seems awfully low for latin America. A lot of PUAs head over to Latin America these days because cold approach in the West just gets more soul destroying by the day.
Yep, i did get some lays from that. I'm from Netherlands and not from Latin America, i mostly only did chatups in The Netherlands.
My ratio's are rough estimates, because I never kept track. But it's true that near the end of my pua days (we are talking 8 years ago), I knew on average I would get a date if I chatted up around 7-8 women. So that motivated me at that time, to keep ploughing through lets say 10 rejections in a row (because i knew in the end with a sample of like 20, it would average out again to 1/7). My average must have been around 1/10 (for getting dates); because in my early pua's days (we are talking 10-11 years ago) my ratio's were worse then 1/7 leading to a date. In the beginning it was likely more like 1/12 orso.
All my lays (1 handfull) were from random chatups or cold approach. And my last 5 year LTR was also from a random chat up. I was happy to enter an LTR at that time 8 years ago, and not having to bother anymore to chat up random women. Because, cold approaching/random chatups, suck.

As some guy ranted once about cold approaching, and I largely agree with him on this:

"Opening isn’t fun. Opening sucks.
Stop waiting around until you become great at opening. You aren’t ever going to be great at it. You opened 1000 sets. Good for you. You still suck. You suck and that’s fine because opening to me is a screening process where you weed out
uninterested girls.

Just Be Confident
I’m sick of these get pumped up about opening and “just be confident bro” advice. Over ten years and we still can’t solve guys fear of approaching. Sure we can tell you why you are scared. 10,000 years ago a caveman might have smashed a brick on my head if I approached the wrong woman. Interesting information. But what does that do for me. We can tell you to destroy your ego. We can pump your state with social exercises and get you approaching for a weekend. But after that you’re right back at square one.

Let’s stop kidding ourselves. Approaching sucks. It will always suck. If it was fun everybody would be doing it all the time.
It’s not that fun for me to approach people and I’m the most social guy I know. I’ll admit... The fear never really goes away and the days that I feel really confident, I can be apathetic and I don’t feel like doing it.

Then it Hit Me
Opening sucks. I will no longer pretend to be happy about opening. I will not walk around with a fake smile. It’s not fun talking to frumpy girls. Believe me it’s not a treat for me either babe. It’s not fun to always have to make the first move.
My whole goal for opening is to make it as quick and efficient as possible. You want to ping as many cute girls as you can in the shortest amount of time.
You want to get to the fun part. Seducing. I would rather be having an interesting conversation or seducing a girl than go around approaching.
I really enjoy seducing cute women that have at least some interest in me. Even though I hate opening, finding them is my motivation. Because for every nine frumps there is always one really cute and interesting girl that I have a lot of fun hanging out with. I’m only looking for her and you other girls are wasting my time.
Get out of my way, so I can find her."
This is the only part of female psychology I'll never understand: making LTR-worthy men wait.
How the hell, is she going to get his resources/money/etc.. if she can't string that man along or can't play him?
Guys don't wanna give resources to women, that's the same for successfull guys as well. From mister poor partyboy, she ain't getting no resources anyways so she has no reason to see if she can get that with "manipulation".
But with mister successfull, she needs to proof to herself that she is vakluable enough, that she can also extract resources from a man.

I recall. I was at some point kinda good at presenting asif I was succesfull-ish.
It's hard to get laid that way.
But what was easy, is to get women to do shit for me to "proof" that they are worthy. Like, these women wanted to string me along by putting sex on hold. But they also knew (I kinda showed that), I wouldn't come back if they didn't treat me nice. That way I pretty regularly treated overly friendly, nice home cooked mails or treats, giving me a good massage, etc.. I guess they wanted to proof/portrait that they are a "good girl". I guess I was smart enough to know what they were doing/trying; since i already knew at that time that women are sexually nasty beings also, so that it's BS.
At my pua's days, I also kept women around that treated me nicely and were trying to play me with putting sex on hold. Because I liked the attention and treatment. I prefered obviously though, women that gave me sex.

Last edited: