FatCels, lets get motivation here

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Come on fat fuckers. Let's get some motivation to lose all that extra shit in our body that makes us (even more) uglier.

I've been eating barely anything since a week ago. What motivated me was seeing hot foids working with me, and how they look at me with the eyes of "Damn dude, you almost made the cut to get that pussy". If only I weren't fat I would have gotten some sweet tight pusssy already.

Sharw your motivation too guys, I need some extea fuel to keep going, and I bet some of you need it too

post ur pics so I can fat shame u for motivation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SeiGun, didntreadlol and 4 others
your life goal should be to be at least 7
and now, maybe you reached 10% and still nothing special?

Think that some people might not have all best features even at 9%
and bumo, 1% less, 0,5 kg less and your zygo is popping

Some people look like shit but they are haloed by hallow cheeks. Of course, most of these mothersuckers have it at 12% bf, but you never
know that you might ascend with a little as 1% bf less.

Its easy to say to lose bf when you are 20% and saying how cutting is easy. You might lose sex drive and feel like shit

But think of all these years wasted and if you give up now, you will be at the bottom forever
best case scenario: ascension with some bones popping
wosr case scenario: satisfaction that you perceviered and you can go back eat fast foods right after reaching low bf

ps remember that facial bloat might be stil lat your face if you hormones are fucked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Phastus
your life goal should be to be at least 7
and now, maybe you reached 10% and still nothing special?

Think that some people might not have all best features even at 9%
and bumo, 1% less, 0,5 kg less and your zygo is popping

Some people look like shit but they are haloed by hallow cheeks. Of course, most of these mothersuckers have it at 12% bf, but you never
know that you might ascend with a little as 1% bf less.

Its easy to say to lose bf when you are 20% and saying how cutting is easy. You might lose sex drive and feel like shit

But think of all these years wasted and if you give up now, you will be at the bottom forever
best case scenario: ascension with some bones popping
wosr case scenario: satisfaction that you perceviered and you can go back eat fast foods right after reaching low bf

ps remember that facial bloat might be stil lat your face if you hormones are fucked
Damn bro, I got hard just from reading it. Thanks!