Father drug addict, mother drug addict. they can't even provide enough food for her

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
she is 12 and innocent. her father told me i should marry her daughter so she could have a life.
Wedding-dresses-for-children-5.jpg

i said shut up you fool, how dare you sell your daughter like that? also whats her name?
he raged and said "dont fucking virtue signal for me, we all knew u are into lil girls the moment she entered the room"

i said "what?? i was just checking her health status cuz you are dogshit parents". then looked at her and said "whats ur name sweetly?".

she said "Sarah". i said "are you ok with being married to a 27yo guy? not that i want to, just want ur parents to know ur opinion too, maybe they shame".

she actually said "yeah, i'd love to. can i bring my bear?" pointing to her unclean eyes torn apart doll.
19e4a78163a1690e39f72a7cefe5a753.jpg

i said "thats it, i'm calling childcare or sth, did they ever beat you Sarah? or gave u to another man like this time?"

her dad raged again "stop it u disgusting fuck, she is obviously virgin"

i said "woah woah, what did u think i'm thinking?!"

he said "you know what? nevermind just get the fuck out of here".

i said "i'm taking her with me, you are not in a condition to take care of her".

he show me middle finger. i moved toward him and whispered in his ear "look, i'm not in a condition to marry kids right now. i don't actually have any money, i'm just as poor but at least i'm not drug addict. let me keep her and i will let u visit her once a month."

he just kept pushing me outside and i kept promising things, didn't matter.

then i woke up.

can u shut the fuck up nigga? like fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox, LooksThinker and fukmylyf
she's pretty got ngl

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly