Feel like I'd get diagnosed with autism if got tested now

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Seems like everyone gets diagnosed now

• +1
Reactions: Kastor2077
It's about you attitude.

If your Instagram Reels are full of "Get ready with me as an ADHD, Hyperactive, Neurodiv, person" type of reels, after some time you may start to think. "Well, this people are just like me, maybe I'm autistic like them". Then you start to act differently (ticks, weird habits, speech patterns, etc) not because you're actually in the spectrum but because you see people (online) doing that type of thing.

BTW you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. If those 5 people are all ADHD, autistic, asperger content creators well...

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
It's about you attitude.

If your Instagram Reels are full of "Get ready with me as an ADHD, Hyperactive, Neurodiv, person" type of reels, after some time you may start to think. "Well, this people are just like me, maybe I'm autistic like them". Then you start to act differently (ticks, weird habits, speech patterns, etc) not because you're actually in the spectrum but because you see people (online) doing that type of thing.

BTW you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. If those 5 people are all ADHD, autistic, asperger content creators well...
high iq tbh