The older I get, the more I hate the Trans community

Interested

Interested

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͝͝͝
It seems like I’m not the only one that seems to be getting newfound hate for Trans and other bs like non-binary autists, I’m glad that people are catching up.

Literally every encounter I had with trans or non-binary etc. people were absolutely rage inducing, they are the most miserable people, and they make everyone else around them feel miserable as well, no wonder the suicide rate is so high with them.

I’m so glad transphobia is finally rising and people are getting more and more sick of them, can’t wait to see them get the russian treatment like they used to in the past, they did it to themselves.

The most sensitive, narcissistic, thin-skinned, entitled and useless bunch of people.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, TechnoBoss and try2beme
I don’t really get why people care about lgbt, they are voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool, tell me how that is a bad thing ? It takes more resources trying to prevent them from being degenerate subhumans, muh subversion into lgbt ideology is also bs, I was raised the same as all the other kids and some turned out gay and some not so it is genetic

• +1
Reactions: yen, shabby890, distance decay and 3 others
I don’t really get why people care about lgbt, they are voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool, tell me how that is a bad thing ? It takes more resources trying to prevent them from being degenerate subhumans, muh subversion into lgbt ideology is also bs, I was raised the same as all the other kids and some turned out gay and some not so it is genetic
It’s not the lgb I’m talking about, theyre fine, but the trans and non binary people.
They put their problems into everyone else, they force you to be involved in their misery.

I used to be fine with them, but once you actually talk and socialize with those types of people, you start to find out why they are hated and commit suicide so often, they deserve all the hate they get

The perverts don't give a fuck about you! They only want the younger, pardon my French, pussy.

Back in the 80s, we had headbangers. Ah, yes, boys wearing thick black eyeliner having long hair, teased at the front! It worked. Pussy galore.

1990s, thrash metal lingered and collided with grunge. Once again, pussy galore. It worked!

Today, trannies. Those guys looking like anime foids are racking up retarded girls. Those girls see them as "Oh my gad, you're so courageous, fuck me!" Yeah. Fact.

Then we have the pedophiles. They too learned that dressing like a woman, it attracts the younger girls.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, NoseProphecy and Interested
It’s not the lgb I’m talking about, theyre fine, but the trans and non binary people put their problems into everyone else, they force you to be involved in their misery.

I used to be fine with them, but once you actually talk and socialize with those types of people, you start to find out why they are hated and commit suicide so often
Then don’t interact with them, I live in a very liberal city and I maybe see these people once a month at most

Then don’t interact with them, I live in a very liberal city and I maybe see these people once a month at most
I don’t anymore, neither do people who got to know them. But nowadays they are also all over the internet, so you are bound to still talk to them once in a while, and yet they always disappoint.

Good thing I live in germany, and people have and always view them for what they are, mentally ill individuals who are too far gone

I don’t anymore, neither do people who got to know them. But nowadays they are also all over the internet, so you are bound to still talk to them once in a while, and yet they always disappoint
Idk where u hang out on the internet

Yeah but u wouldn’t want those fags influencing your little siblings or kids Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Idk where u hang out on the internet
Well I used to meet them once in a while in germany (high school and college etc), as for the internet, literally every social media platform

Yeah but u wouldn’t want those fags influencing your little siblings or kids Bhai
It doesn’t matter, only people it effects are ones who are genetically predisposed to being gay in the first place, I was raised in one of the most liberal areas

It doesn’t matter, only people it effects are ones who are genetically predisposed to being gay in the first place, I was raised in one of the most liberal areas
Again, this discussion isnt about gay people, its about trans

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and NoseProphecy
Bc theyre taking up the media and”important” discussions

If men want their bumholes fucked it doesnt need to make news headlines they dont need to be proud of SEXUALITY or dominate the world with their identity since they lack other interesting traits

• +1
I dont hate gay people at all but i despise lgbtq

• +1
It seems like I’m not the only one that seems to be getting newfound hate for Trans and other bs like non-binary autists, I’m glad that people are catching up.

Literally every encounter I had with trans or non-binary etc. people were absolutely rage inducing, they are the most miserable people, and they make everyone else around them feel miserable as well, no wonder the suicide rate is so high with them.

I’m so glad transphobia is finally rising and people are getting more and more sick of them, can’t wait to see them get the russian treatment like they used to in the past, they did it to themselves.

The most sensitive, narcissistic, thin-skinned, entitled and useless bunch of people.
They NPC’s I ain’t ever seen or talked to one irl. They only online

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, AspiringMogger and try2beme
its fine, no one i know seems to be or like trans

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Interested
And you happen to be in a college and have a meeting area, uh?
I have a class in college (germany), and a trans person is in it + there are other classes and some have queers aswell, we meet other students when we have different modules and socialize with one another. Also at the end of semester we have a party, where you meet some queers aswell. You’ve never been to college?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Insteas of getting bimax and LL they turn into women. Idk which path is easier tbh

Insteas of getting bimax and LL they turn into women. Idk which path is easier tbh
They don’t turn into women, they cope and delude themselves into believing they are women.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Read the title, Jfl if you had to get old to hate that shit

• JFL
I have a class in college (germany), and a trans person is in it + there are other classes and some have queers aswell, we meet other students when we have different modules and socialize with one another. Also at the end of semester we have a party, where you meet some queers aswell. You’ve never been to college?
Steel Belted Radial Tire College. With honors, boi!

What about the joy?

• JFL
Steel Belted Radial Tire College. With honors, boi!
IMG 3735

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires