Feeling EXTREMELY depressed

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
My bipolar is getting to me now, yesterday i felt very good. However right now im feeling extremely depressed and suicidal. What can I do? I feel so hopeless and depressed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, thecel and ascension
My bipolar is getting to me now, yesterday i felt very good. However right now im feeling extremely depressed and suicidal. What can I do? I feel so hopeless and depressed.
Same here bro if want to talk about it my pms are open

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Kill yourself then

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, st.hamudi but 6‘5, tombradylover and 1 other person
Bro do some cardio it is amazing for clearing ur mind. Go run like 4 miles I guarantee u will feel better by a little at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
He always gives shit advice lol
He’s always going to be like this. His philtrum is long and he’s been told he looks 30. it’s only down hill from here

He’s always going to be like this. His philtrum is long and he’s been told he looks 30. it’s only down hill from here
Bro it doesn’t even matter. Killing urself is the worst advice possible. It’s not an option stop telling ppl to do that. He’s prob low MTN at worst idk what he looks like tho

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
This guy^is subhuman btw

Bro it doesn’t even matter. Killing urself is the worst advice possible. It’s not an option stop telling ppl to do that. He’s prob low MTN at worst idk what he looks like tho
Why are you so opposed to suicide?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Suicide is not a big thing like how ppl seem to believe, if most people commited suicide I guess things would change. Who's gonna judge your death? From what we see, animals die every day and nothing happens.

Last edited:
@moggathon
Kill yourself faggot

• +1
Suicide is not a big thing like how ppl seem to believe, It most people commited suicide I guess things would change.
It’s just nothing. If his life is so bad he should just end it.

• JFL
Because once ur gone u no longer get to experience this again. Unless the case is extreme (which it isn’t for this guy) u should live for something. Have a purpose or goal to work toward. Do wtv u want that makes u happy u will never get to do it again once u die. Ik it’s harder for less attractive ppl but there’s still something that makes everyone happy I truly believe that. Don’t waste this oppurtunity at minimum do what u love to do u owe it to urself fuck what society thinks. Like I said unless it’s an extreme case suicide is the worst option possible. U literally eliminate all options and no longer exist, think about that for a second. Can’t experience anything ever again.

• +1
Because once ur gonna u no longer get to experience this again. Unless the case is extreme (which it isn’t for this guy) u should live for something. Have a purpose or goal to work toward. Do wtv u want that makes u happy u will never get to do it again once u die. Ik it’s harder to less attractive ppl but there’s still something that makes everyone happy I truly believe that. Don’t waste this oppurtunity at minimum do what u love to do u owe it to urself fuck what society thinks. Like I said unless it’s an extreme case suicide is the worst option possible. U literally eliminate all options and no longer exist, think about that for a second. Can’t experience anything ever again.
He’s a grown man and he posts a topless pick at least once a week for teenage incel validation. There’s nothing better for him to do other than killing himself.

• Ugh..
He’s a grown man and he posts a topless pick at least once a week for teenage incel validation. There’s nothing better for him to do other than killing himself.
Yea instead of working on urself physically and mentally u should just kill urself. Not even ldar and rot but just die so u cease to exist. It’s short sighted and I gurantee a lot of ppl in their last moments regret the suicide which is ducking sad. Most ppl just need to talk about their issues or have purpose in life. Looks isn’t EVERYTHING on god it isn’t

• +1
The thing is that you got mad after I verbally annihilated you last times and now you come back as an abused dog like always.

Whenever you ran out of words you cope with “muh philltrum”.

Do you have bipolar I or II and what meds are you on? I have bipolar I and Im on valproic acid, risperidone, hydroxizine, and olanzepine. Just wait for tomorrow and you will probably feel better again.

• +1
Yea instead of working on urself physically and mentally u should just kill urself. Not even ldar and rot but just die so u cease to exist. It’s short sighted and I gurantee a lot of ppl in their last moments regret the suicide which is ducking sad. Most ppl just need to talk about their issues or have purpose in life. Looks isn’t EVERYTHING on god it isn’t
Bro why you taking this guy seriously 😂.

He is a subhuman curry. No need to give abused dogs attention.

• JFL
‘Looks aren’t everything’ cries when someone makes fun of his looks. Ok bud. He’s a Bpd fag with unchangeable failos. He’s destined for misery.

• JFL
Do you have bipolar I or II and what meds are you on? I have bipolar I and Im on valproic acid, risperidone, hydroxizine, and olanzepine. Just wait for tomorrow and you will probably feel better again.
I don’t know which one. What is the difference?

The thing is that you got mad after I verbally annihilated you last times and now you come back as an abused dog like always.

Whenever you ran out of words you cope with “muh philltrum”.
When did you verbally annihilate me. You just cry when I mention your philtrum. As I said, just kill yourself. You know you want to.

‘Looks aren’t everything’ cries when someone makes fun of his looks. Ok bud. He’s a Bpd fag with unchangeable failos. He’s destined for misery.
Retard hasn’t even seen my face.

IQ CEL

Lol buddy looks matter a lot but unless deformed tier it’s nothing to kill urself over. Everyone has insecurities but it’s not something u should ever end ur life over. Please understand that at least

• +1
I’ve seen your philtrum that’s enough. Also the fact that you dox everything about you apart from your face says enough.
Your such an ugly loser, you even pay mods to get your post rep up. How pathetic…

Nobody irl gives you attention and now you rot on an incel forum to spread hate. I’m not waisting time for idiots like you. You’re going on my ignore list.

Bro why you taking this guy seriously 😂.

He is a subhuman curry. No need to give abused dogs attention.
He’s chill on the low just in pain and hurt so takes it out on other users which I don’t agree with

Lol buddy looks matter a lot but unless deformed tier it’s nothing to kill urself over. Everyone has insecurities but it’s not something u should ever end ur life over. Please understand that at least
As I said he’s en emotional (woman tier) Bpd fag. He’s life will be miserable regardless. His looks just add to it.

• Ugh..
Your such an ugly loser, you even pay mods to get your post rep up. How pathetic…

Nobody irl gives you attention and now you rot on an incel forum to spread hate. I’m not waisting time for idiots like you. You’re going on my ignore list.
No I didn’t jfl.

Absolute water. You’re here for validation and to cry if someone criticizes you. You’re a grown man faggot. Act like it.

He’s chill on the low just in pain and hurt so takes it out on other users which I don’t agree with
The day he posts his face everyone will ignore him even on an incel forum.

I feel filthy everytime this abused dogs comes crying in my threads.

• JFL
The day he posts his face everyone will ignore him even on an incel forum.

I feel filthy everytime this abused dogs comes crying in my threads.
He needs ppl to talk to and relate to.
Unironically we need to be kind to ppl like him because it’s not his fault. Something happened along the lines of life that turned him into this and he needs to be reminded there are good ppl out here still. It’s not all that bad

I don’t know which one. What is the difference?
Bipolar I means you feel manic more often, bipolar II means you feel depressive more often.

I was diagnosed a couple months ago after I punched a cop and they double-tazed me, tackled me to the ground, and I started screaming like a maniac. I was thrown in jail and a mental institution. I was supposed to spend 2-5 years in prison for a triple felony assault on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, etc...Luckily I got out after 8 days and all charges were dropped, just the tall-white halo effect in action I guess.

• +1
Suicide is high iq Jfl. As a human you are fucked of your natural instincts so most of us don't know what true happiness feels like 😢

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Suicide is high iq Jfl. As a human you are fucked of your natural instincts so most of us don't know what true happiness feels like 😢
This guy gets it. These retarded fags need to stop drinking the tap water.

Bipolar I means you feel manic more often, bipolar II means you feel depressive more often.

I was diagnosed a couple months ago after I punched a cop and they double-tazed me, tackled me to the ground, and I started screaming like a maniac. I was thrown in jail and a mental institution. I was supposed to spend 2-5 years in prison for a triple felony assault on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, etc...Luckily I got out after 8 days and all charges were dropped, just the tall-white halo effect in action I guess.
I have a combination of both I and II.

@kwacker777 where you at nigga

U gotta take the good with the bad tho. Happiness means nothing if u never face adversity in ur life. u can either be a bitch and give up or actually try and give urself purpose in this life. u guys will laugh at me and call me retarded but its literally up to u to fix ur situation best u can. i understand suicide in extreme cases but very rarely are cases that extreme on here for fucks sake get ur head out ur asses stop moping it gets u nowhere and makes u feel worse

• JFL
Hop of you ugly shitskin. Jfl at in pain.
nigga ur the one saying ur a broken man in a broken land and clown world lol. U need to address the root cause of ur issues one way or another or u will regret it on ur deathbed. again call me retarded all u want but giving up is the worst option possible for most ppl

• Hmm...