Feeling EXTREMELY depressed

nigga ur the one saying ur a broken man in a broken land and clown world lol. U need to address the root cause of ur issues one way or another or u will regret it on ur deathbed. again call me retarded all u want but giving up is the worst option possible for most ppl
You just don’t get it. Don’t speak on something you don’t understand.

Giving up is the best option.

U gotta take the good with the bad tho. Happiness means nothing if u never face adversity in ur life. u can either be a bitch and give up or actually try and give urself purpose in this life. u guys will laugh at me and call me retarded but its literally up to u to fix ur situation best u can. i understand suicide in extreme cases but very rarely are cases that extreme on here for fucks sake get ur head out ur asses stop moping it gets u nowhere and makes u feel worse
I agree you can make the most of your situation if you want, nothing wrong with that but if you do suicide it's not bad either but Ig you really don't know what happens post death.

:redpill:"Happiness means nothing without advertisity"
That's bullshit some people live in blissful happiness their whole lives with very little adversity ( Rich people spamming drugs are not a good example btw).
Life is not supposed to be suffering it's not natural at all

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
You just don’t get it. Don’t speak on something you don’t understand.

Giving up is the best option.
trust me i understand. U know nothing about my life. Im not saying I'm on ur level of wtv the fuck happened in ur life but u would be surprised the amount of bullshit has happened to me. Im not on here complaining about it and telling others to kill themselves unironically. Like i said i wish nothing but the best for u

trust me i understand. U know nothing about my life. Im not saying I'm on ur level of wtv the fuck happened in ur life but u would be surprised the amount of bullshit has happened to me. Im not on here complaining about it and telling others to kill themselves unironically. Like i said i wish nothing but the best for u
No genuinely you know nothing about broken man broken land. You’ve interpreted it wrong because you’re an eel.

I

No genuinely you know nothing about broken man broken land. You’ve interpreted it wrong because you’re an eel.

I
fuck broken man broken land. u legit admitted ur alone, subhuman looks wise, sad and insecure. Nothing wrong with that by the way but stop denying ur hurting. u should address the root cause of ur suffering instead of giving up and trying to get others to kill themselves. Like i said u can laugh at me all u want but u know deep down what needs to be done to feel better and it is NOT killing urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and moreroidsmoredates
fuck broken man broken land. u legit admitted ur alone, subhuman looks wise, sad and insecure.
This^. Why would you even listen and take advice from losers. This man litterly gave up on life. Only take advice from winners.
Nothing wrong with that by the way but stop denying ur hurting. u should address the root cause of ur suffering instead of giving up and trying to get others to kill themselves. Like i said u can laugh at me all u want but u know deep down what needs to be done to feel better and it is NOT killing urself
Arguing with low iq individuals is pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and HTN_Mentalcel
fuck broken man broken land. u legit admitted ur alone, subhuman looks wise, sad and insecure. Nothing wrong with that by the way but stop denying ur hurting. u should address the root cause of ur suffering instead of giving up and trying to get others to kill themselves. Like i said u can laugh at me all u want but u know deep down what needs to be done to feel better and it is NOT killing urself
This essay proves your iq jfl. Please hop off, what the fuck is this. I really do not want you to interact me again.
Face Palm GIF

This essay proves your iq jfl. Please hop off, what the fuck is this. I really do not want you to interact me again.
Face Palm GIF
Just ignore me then nigga u been saying this for the past week. If ur this riled up by it then it must be hitting a nerve somewhere. Im one of the few that is willing to hear u out yet instead of saying how u really feel u just lash out and say "u don't get it" "kill urself shitskin" blah blah blah no one who is fulfilled in life does the shit u do. Like i said i hope u feel better

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Just ignore me then nigga u been saying this for the past week. If ur this riled up by it then it must be hitting a nerve somewhere. Im one of the few that is willing to hear u out yet instead of saying how u really feel u just lash out and say "u don't get it" "kill urself shitskin" blah blah blah no one who is fulfilled in life does the shit u do. Like i said i hope u feel better
You haven’t hit a nerve you just keep trying with this annoying shit. I’m not interested in your preaching jfl. You genuinely know nothing. Your upper and middle third are subhuman tier.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Happy people can still stay "kill yourself shitskin". JFL at this cope :lul:

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Less than a week ago he was telling people to kill themselves. Bluepilled.org

I agree you can make the most of your situation if you want, nothing wrong with that but if you do suicide it's not bad either but Ig you really don't know what happens post death.

:redpill:"Happiness means nothing without advertisity"
That's bullshit some people live in blissful happiness their whole lives with very little adversity ( Rich people spamming drugs are not a good example btw).
Life is not supposed to be suffering it's not natural at all
It's natural to suffer since resources are limited on earth and death happens to everyone along with illness and other issues. Obviously some ppl life mogg the rest but they have issues of their own too. U never know what ppl deal with in life bro. I get u think everything should be sunshine and rainbows but once u mature u see how ppl struggle differently.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover and HTN_Mentalcel
Less than a week ago he was telling people to kill themselves. Bluepilled.org
dont make shit up nigga. i never UNIRONICALLY told someone to kill themselves.
obviously but in this case all this guy does is spam that every single day. that's not normal bro

dont make shit up nigga. i never UNIRONICALLY told someone to kill themselves.

obviously but in this case all this guy does is spam that every single day. that's not normal bro
You think threatening to rape a 13yo is normal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
so are u joking when u do shit like this or being serious? Because when i ask u u always say they are better off killing themselves. don't mix up dumb jokes with actual meaning. I know what ur tryna do

sorry bro these niggas boil my blood telling young ppl to give up. Stupid as fuck but to each their own.
Ignore them my fellow persian brother and mogger.

• +1
It's natural to suffer since resources are limited on earth and death happens to everyone along with illness and other issues. Obviously some ppl life mogg the rest but they have issues of their own too. U never know what ppl deal with in life bro. I get u think everything should be sunshine and rainbows but once u mature u see how ppl struggle differently.
In this modern world yes but it wasn't always like this. Suffering is not the natural state of humans and this modern world is suffering, going throught "adversity" is never good, becoming "stronger" is not good. If you have bad past experiences it never truly leaves you.
Jews took this from us

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
In this modern world yes but it wasn't always like this. Suffering is not the natural state of humans and this modern world is suffering, going throught "adversity" is never good, becoming "stronger" is not good. If you have bad past experiences it never truly leaves you.
Jews took this from us
agreed mate but u gotta adapt unfortuantly or get crushed. its messed up but u gotta at least TRY before giving up. Is that crazy to say? At least TRY man

• So Sad
so are u joking when u do shit like this or being serious? Because when i ask u u always say they are better off killing themselves. don't mix up dumb jokes with actual meaning. I know what ur tryna do
Yes I think they should kill themselves

• So Sad
  • JFL
My bipolar is getting to me now, yesterday i felt very good. However right now im feeling extremely depressed and suicidal. What can I do? I feel so hopeless and depressed.
sounds like me

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates