I have done something extremely stupid holy shit

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I’m about to cry. I was talking to a very attractive 24 year old girl, but I used frauded pictures (jutting/ sucking in cheeks).

She liked my frauded pics and agreed to go on a date.

She wanted to face-time and I said okay. I blocked her before we face-timer. Was scared of rejection. Now I regret it. She was gorgeous. I feel very sad and depressed now. I’m anxious now. What can I do?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, i_love_roosters, Weed and 4 others
What can I do? Please someone give good advice, I have a panic attack now and I feel really bad.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
call her back and say “omg im so sorry for blocking you please forgive me”

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Weed and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and fuxkdakikez
fuckin retard

severe autism, get help bud.
I don’t think its autism. I think it’s abused dog syndrome.

I can’t jut all the time during face time and can’t change the perfect angle all the time. Sucking in cheeks is also hard while talking, so I think I saved myself a headache.

Will get my bimax first before dating, so i don’t have to fraud my pics and can just enjoy life. Maybe some infras too to get next level. Also dont forget leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
severe autism, get help bud.
This was her btw:
IMG 8478

I feel really bad now😢

• JFL
Reactions: mog222
filtermaxxed and fakeup but still not bad

tragic that you managed to fumble
I’m sick in my head. I regret it, now I contacted my ex to get distraction.

• Hmm...
Reactions: xegigi
I’m about to cry. I was talking to a very attractive 24 year old girl, but I used frauded pictures (jutting/ sucking in cheeks).

She liked my frauded pics and agreed to go on a date.

She wanted to face-time and I said okay. I blocked her before we face-timer. Was scared of rejection. Now I regret it. She was gorgeous. I feel very sad and depressed now. I’m anxious now. What can I do?
high inhib stories

go get buccal fat removal rn and go re slay

Whats high inhib?
it means that you are afraid of social life situations on a high scale and dont want to expose yourself as who you are bc of the fear of regection / judgement

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
but overall you mog me in muscles

• JFL
it means that you are afraid of social life situations on a high scale and dont want to expose yourself as who you are bc of the fear of regection / judgement
Aka abused dog syndrome

It'll all he fine in the end bhai

• Love it
but overall you mog me in muscles
Appreciate it, but face is king. I only look good when jutting. I look mid to high HTN jutting, combined with my height (6’3), frame and physique I have chadlite smv.

Will get bimax so i dont have to jut, i will look even better than my frauded pics probably. Will leave the forum by then probably.

• +1
Reactions: mog222