Feet fetish is completely normal but nobody wanna admit to it

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I feel like feet fetish is completely normal infact i have told a few girls about my feet fetish, at first they were f disgusted which is understandable but then i explained that feet fetish to men is how hand fetish is to girls, we appreciate them, dont look after them and get boners. Feet fetish is just like how girls have hands fetish

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HitAndRun, normie_joe, vzidel and 12 others
ur on ur own bro :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, vzidel, JustCallMeKash and 1 other person
I feel like feet fetish is completely normal infact i have told a few girls about my feet fetish, at first they were f disgusted which is understandable but then i explained that feet fetish to men is how hand fetish is to girls, we appreciate them, dont look after them and get boners. Feet fetish is just like how girls have hands fetish
well i get a boner to feet idk about u

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and wsada
Classic Film Yes GIF by GritTV

You aren't normal

• +1
Reactions: silencio
tldr: i told a foid i have feet fetish, then mansplained why it's actually normal.

Fbi couldn't get this outta me.

infact i have told a few girls about my feet fetish, at first they were f disgusted which is understandable
Wow, you tell girls about your fetishes?:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
tldr: i told a foid i have feet fetish, then mansplained why it's actually normal.

Fbi couldn't get this outta me.
Wow, you tell girls about your fetishes?:feelshehe:
Yeah j did, is it bad, one of them also sent me feet pics and still does time to time jfll

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and vermillioncorefan
Yeah j did, is it bad, one of them also sent me feet pics and still does time to time jfll
You must be chad cause no way a mentally okay woman would talk to you after that

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
@WeiWei @TechnoBoss

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It’s non NT to admit you have weird fetishes in front of normies, only autists without any social awareness say something like that out loud

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
You must be chad cause no way a mentally okay woman would talk to you after that
Jfll i am an htn ethnic, but i make sure i am completely friendly with her and like best friends type before telling em i have feet fetish

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Jfll i am an htn ethnic, but i make sure i am completely friendly with her and like best friends type before telling em i have feet fetish
Maybe you could keep that to yourself, you losing nt points with that.

It’s non NT to admit you have weird fetishes in front of normies, only autists without any social awareness say something like that out loud
even you have that avi :lul::lul: holy.fuck

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Maybe you could keep that to yourself, you losing nt points with that.
Its not losing nt points bro, this way u can also admit her to some fetishes, some of them also told me ab their fetishes

Well, it depends on how you look, but if you aren't a Chad I would suggest avoiding talking about fetishes, sex and other similar subjects, except if a girl initiates the conversation or you already had sex with that girl.

Its not losing nt points bro, this way u can also admit her to some fetishes, some of them also told me ab their fetishes
You do you bro, keep cockblocking yourself.