Fell in love with a girl Should I ask her out ?

97baHater

97baHater

Htn by 2025 or roping
Damn bro shit is hard asf everytime we make eye contact she always has that weird disgusted stare and I keep staring at her idk if she noticed anyway she a mtb 5'7 am like ltn and 5'4 do yall think I have any chance to bag her ????? Its been 6years since I Love her am 17 and next year we aint gonna be in the same school do yall think I should tell her my feelings ?

tales, and if not, over

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Deleted member 64865
Damn bro shit is hard asf everytime we make eye contact she always has that weird disgusted stare and I keep staring at her idk if she noticed anyway she a mtb 5'7 am like ltn and 5'4 do yall think I have any chance to bag her ????? Its been 6years since I Love her am 17 and next year we aint gonna be in the same school do yall think I should tell her my feelings ?
if u look at a girl irl and unironically think to urself "mtb" u are not in love and ur probably autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and Axii
tales and if not over
yea I knew it was over either way am a pussy so I aint asking shit
if u look at a girl irl and unironically think to urself "mtb" u are not in love and ur probably autistic
Nah I think you can love a girl and still give her rating bro

if it's been 6 years, and not a single advancement idk bro

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
She height mogs u by 3 inches pal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Ask her out, try to fashionmaxx before that, parfume, etc, get drunk, or get into situation where you cqn blame alcohol or something, if it backfires or tells anyone, if not, you will at least have the reason to dress better

If you are pussy, normally ask her on social media, you can do the same and act afterwards you were drunk if it backfires

For example, go to city with friends and text here then, in case the chats will be shown, you will say: "oh man, texting drunk..."

Ask her out, try to fashionmaxx before that, parfume, etc, get drunk, or get into situation where you cqn blame alcohol or something, if it backfires or tells anyone, if not, you will at least have the reason to dress better

If you are pussy, normally ask her on social media, you can do the same and act afterwards you were drunk if it backfires

For example, go to city with friends and text here then, in case the chats will be shown, you will say: "oh man, texting drunk..."
Nigga do NOT do it on social media she gonna SS that and send it

Nigga do NOT do it on social media she gonna SS that and send it
Yes, but if the guy doesn't want to do it in person, he must have proof he was drunk and send it by accident or something, he should also not say her name directly and should not outright say he loves her.

Something along the lines: you are cool, wanna hang out sometimes?

It would be stupid to lose the chance, if you are not gonna be in same school afterwards

Of course you should wait at the end of year or something