Feminists are retards

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Question: who has it worse men or women?

Person: men have it worse and the proof is that they kill themselves more than women do

Feminist: but who's fault is it that men have it worse?

The amount of fucking times I've seen retarded feminists say this

1. The topic is which gender has it worse, not which gender is making things worse. You just switched the topic because you have no arguement against the fact that men objectively have it worse than women.

2. This isn't a man Vs women world. It's the elite Vs slaves. The gender of the elite who have enslaved us is irrelevant.

Feminists just want everyone (and by everyone I mean every slave) to be a gay religious loser. Whilst the elite are the complete opposite and dominate and torture the fuck out of us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, flippasav, 5.5psl and 8 others
Since when were feminists religious

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

Who could be behind feminism, behind this gender war?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, whitepilled4life, Manletmachine and 9 others
Men try to commit sucide less they just succede more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BitchBoy, g0op and 2 others
Yeah, women are more neurotic and prone to emotional distress. Jordan Peterson who's about as far away from a feminist as they come states this as a licensed professor of psychology.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Yeah, women are more neurotic and prone to emotional distress. Jordan Peterson who's about as far away from a feminist as they come states this as a licensed professor of psychology.
self-harm isn't the same as suicide

Psychology in the western world is a female-focused business model.

I know women with perfect lives who still see a psychologist weekly, because male taxpayer cucks pay for it anyways, and she gets to talk about her meaningless issues and pretend like she's a victim.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, BitchBoy, stunna and 3 others
Jordan Peterson is a woman

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Women try it more often just to get attention or as a cry for help. They usually use methods which they know that will fail. Men don’t do it just for attention so they use more reliable methods

• +1
Not a single fraction of a letter you anglo saxon nigger. I’m coming over next summer to steal your sluts

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
ie women "attempt" su*cide to seek attention while men do it with full intent of off'ing themselves
:coffee: once more
Still tragic either way

Person: men have it worse and the proof is that they kill themselves more than women do

1. The topic is which gender has it worse, not which gender is making things worse. You just switched the topic because you have no arguement against the fact that men objectively have it worse than women.

2. This isn't a man Vs women world. It's the elite Vs slaves. The gender of the elite who have enslaved us is irrelevant.

Feminists just want everyone (and by everyone I mean every slave) to be a gay religious loser. Whilst the elite are the complete opposite and dominate and torture the fuck out of us.
misogynist cope
Not a single fraction of a letter you anglo saxon nigger. I’m coming over next summer to steal your sluts

5’3 and not ashamed​

you won't steal shit you gigalet gtfo from Earth hang yourself asap you dirty monkey

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and BitchBoy
misogynist cope

5’3 and not ashamed​

you won't steal shit you gigalet gtfo from Earth hang yourself asap you dirty monkey
I would beat tf out you. Your name suggests you are a nerd and you support the losing side you nordcuck dog

I would beat tf out you. Your name suggests you are a nerd and you support the losing side you nordcuck dog
I'm not even Nordic you tiny insect

if you faggy u suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick

if you faggy u suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick and suck a dick
What

• Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler
Not an Infinitesimally small point

It's men's fault they have it worse. For allowing women to pretend they're equal.

• +1