Ffs why are minimum wage jobs so hard to get?

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Why do I need to send 1000 high quality applications with a 5 year experience CV to clean some toilets???? All I want is a side gig for some cash ffs I shouldn't need to be sending 100 applications and doing all this busywork to be a dishwasher or clean some oldcel's arsehole. I am going ER ffs this clown world makes no sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, likenesss, trueceI and 4 others
Dang I just recently started to moneymaxx, applied to like 20 retail jobs, started selling some websites, and created two channels.

But I live in london so a lot of it goes to paying house.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Dang I just recently started to moneymaxx, applied to like 20 retail jobs, started selling some websites, and created two channels.

But I live in london so a lot of it goes to paying house.
Getting a minimum wage job isn't really that hard but i'd advise learning how to answer job interview questions, they all follow the same structure that you should be familiar with but different contexts (whether you work at a restaurant or walmart its the same shit) that any successful person knows.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and autistic_tendencies
third worlders have stolen all the middle class jobs

• +1
Reactions: piec and Azonin
third worlders have stolen all the middle class jobs
Dumb whites simping for browns "muh labour shortage" while they struggle to get the jobs themselves because they took them instead.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Getting a minimum wage job isn't really that hard but i'd advise learning how to answer job interview questions, they all follow the same structure that you should be familiar with but different contexts (whether you work at a restaurant or walmart its the same shit) that any successful person knows.
I am overcomplicating it ngl. Best to keep applying and focus on interviews. I've missed and flaked out on interviews over the years too so really that's what matters.

Why do I need to send 1000 high quality applications with a 5 year experience CV to clean some toilets???? All I want is a side gig for some cash ffs I shouldn't need to be sending 100 applications and doing all this busywork to be a dishwasher or clean some oldcel's arsehole. I am going ER ffs this clown world makes no sense
Well, basically your looks determine the chance of getting a job: you can have all the diplomas in the world, but if you're ugly you will be rejected even from very low-level jobs, while a Chad can just walk in and easily get a manager, CEO or other high-level job...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: russiancelreturns, STUPIDREFEREES, piec and 2 others
I am also probably dumb from years of rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
I am overcomplicating it ngl. Best to keep applying and focus on interviews. I've missed and flaked out on interviews over the years too so really that's what matters.
Yeah write a good CV and cover letter, put everything in full detail dont just skip it trust me that way they wont consider you.
I am also probably dumb from years of rotting.
Don't give up on it. I likely did far better at school than you and in general have better things to put in a CV but then the difference between me and you equalizes if you consider that i live in a higher competition place than you.

Well, basically your looks determine the chance of getting a job: you can have all the diplomas in the world, but if you're ugly you will be rejected even from very low-level jobs, while a Chad can just walk in and easily get a manager, CEO or other high-level job...
I know. I've always fallen butt backwards into jobs.

IMG 20240411 110821
IMG 20240411 103640

Yeah write a good CV and cover letter, put everything in full detail dont just skip it trust me that way they wont consider you.

Don't give up on it. I likely did far better at school than you and in general have better things to put in a CV but then the difference between me and you equalizes if you consider that i live in a higher competition place than you.
Yeah I got to focus more on cover letters and tailored CVs

Man this job application shit is mental illness. I am already insane. 1 and a half years and still no job. What am I doing with my life how am I this retarded lazy and pathetic

i've never been rejected from a job i've applied to

Man this job application shit is mental illness. I am already insane. 1 and a half years and still no job. What am I doing with my life how am I this retarded lazy and pathetic
How old are you? Are you reallly NEET? In what country do you live? If you are legit applying to be garbage man than there is no way thats possible. You said you want side gig. But whats your main gig?

Are you NEET bro? I saw some people in other threads saying you are NEET but I doubt it. You seem smart.

How old are you? Are you reallly NEET? In what country do you live? If you are legit applying to be garbage man than there is no way thats possible. You said you want side gig. But whats your main gig?
I am in uni but I'm taking a break to wagecuck because Idek what I am pretty much a no life NEET atp and it needs to stop somehow.

-Tons of applicants because anyone can do them with just a high school diploma
-Referrals are common and even an incentive, they have more priority than normal applicants
-Plenty of older guys that have been working in this kind of job for 20 years. They never got promoted but got tons of experience so preferable than new guys.

So with the shit economic situation, jobs that should be done by students as part time are the main occupation of old guys who always worked in retail or fast food and never progressed. It's really sad when you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and Pikabro
Are you NEET bro? I saw some people in other threads saying you are NEET but I doubt it. You seem smart.
Yes, I am smart, but I'm also NEET, what's the point in working if you can't get a woman, a family of your own?

they're not, you're just retarded and ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino
Yes, I am smart, but I'm also NEET, what's the point in working if you can't get a woman, a family of your own?
Your point is somewhat reasonable, but then how do you pay your bills? Parents? What do tey think of this? I live in 3rd World. Here no parent would let you be NEET.

I have no experience and come across as a massive sperg to strangers so idk how I'm gonna do an interview or get a job

Oh well, an excuse to be NEET in my parents' house

Sheit neeguh just keep applying

Fr bro im a student I just want a shit job to get some cash, let me wash dishes or sum

Apply for warehouse jobs instead