FILLERS IN MRI SCANNN???

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
What the fuck do I do if my parents see that I got fillers through an MRI scan at the dentist? What if the dentist points it out? (Hypothetical)

how old are you jfl
16. I'm definitely injecting my orbits because like you can't see em real well on the scanner, but

What the fuck do I do if my parents see that I got fillers through an MRI scan at the dentist? What if the dentist points it out? (Hypothetical)
Bump

I think it'll be okay because either they'll be opaque or not shown at all. This would be hard for the dentist to see let alone my parents. And since the fillers will be outside the mouth region and my cheeks, they shouldn't be commented on

Who gave you those fillers at 16?

I never got them, but am ordering them when I can afford them. For my under eyes I'm getting HA fillers, one hand grip cannulas, an opener, hyaluronidase, and lidocaine.

Just say I wanted a gigachad jaw momma

You gotta remember the different angles of the cannula depending on where the fillers are being inserted, the arteries, the types of fillers for the region, etc.

I never got them, but am ordering them when I can afford them. For my under eyes I'm getting HA fillers, one hand grip cannulas, an opener, hyaluronidase, and lidocaine.
Lol retard

Even the jenners weren’t getting fillers at 16 and they were making millions from their looks

And you’re a boy! 🤣

Just say I wanted a gigachad jaw momma
That's pretty cope. You should use fillers for minor enhancements, not turn your face into a fish tank

That's pretty cope. You should use fillers for minor enhancements, not turn your face into a fish tank
I have no idea what you had fella

Lol retard

Even the jenners weren’t getting fillers at 16 and they were making millions from their looks

And you’re a boy! 🤣
They got lucky

Fuck them be ugly or muh parents know just lie

Fuck them be ugly or muh parents know just lie
I'd be cooked if they found out because I wouldn't be able to get a refill of my fillers as they'd monitor my purchases and transfers even more than now

I'd be cooked if they found out because I wouldn't be able to get a refill of my fillers as they'd monitor my purchases and transfers even more than now
Do they monitor a lot rn? Did they caught you on sth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
like everything, they’ll get over it. however ur dad may think ur a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and scrunchables
  • +1
Do they monitor a lot rn? Did they caught you on sth?
Eh a little more than normal for my age. My mom doesn't let me take any supps that she doesn't approve of so I've been caught buying things I wasn't supposed to many times. She doesn't know about my 3 hiding spots where I hide shit in my room.

• +1