• Fillers

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Implants

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
Fillers will last a year, but implants last forever. What would you choose? What's better?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Fillers are temporary but come with the benefit of being cheaper and a large freedom when sculpting the fillers.

Implants can vay in longevity ranging from permanent to a decade or two with the downside that they're far more expensive and require a lot more planning to get right as they're not as easily sculpted like fillers.

I've seen a lot of good filler results and some good implants if planned correctly. Personally I'm team implants I don't want to renew my face every other year or two and deal with that weirdly smooth texture your skin sometimes becomes when overusing filler.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Sondern, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Fillers are temporary but come with the benefit of being cheaper and a large freedom when sculpting the fillers.

Implants can vay in longevity ranging from permanent to a decade or two with the downside that they're far more expensive and require a lot more planning to get right as they're not as easily sculpted like fillers.

I've seen a lot of good filler results and some good implants if planned correctly. Personally I'm team implants I don't want to renew my face every other year or two and deal with that weirdly smooth texture your skin sometimes becomes when overusing filler.
Same opinion, even though fillers have cool results sometimes it looks uncanny and there's more risks.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Fillers will last a year, but implants last forever. What would you choose? What's better?

You can't really botch yourself with fillers. You can with implants if you over do it.

Rule of thumb is to be conservative with implants.

Can you show some examples of good implants? I feel like nobody gets them done anymore, never see results

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
volluma, lasts 2 years

Can you show some examples of good implants? I feel like nobody gets them done anymore, never see results
Here lemme gather a few different types.

Cheek (malar) + chin implants:
Cd43889c321968b8e4aec21c3a71cfe3
Malar shell implant3
Malar shell implant1

Chin implant:

Wrap around jaw implants:
Jaw implant1

Jaw implant2

Paranasal implants:
Paranasal implant1

Paranasal implant2

• +1
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 43403
  • +1
carefully placed malar implants are so legit for skin stretch and even reverse/anti aging dam
Malar implants have mogger potential but most people opt for submalar and getting them placed more in front of their face rather than on the sides. This video shows the different types of implants you can get along with the different ways you can place them.

The amount of dopamine I get by watching 2:35.

Shame he mentions it's not something you'll see preformed often. Most people don't think to get the implants placed on the sides of their head, they want direct cheek volume places front and low which only ends up looking bloated and funky

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Same opinion, even though fillers have cool results sometimes it looks uncanny and there's more risks.
there is a good chance that the perception of filler giving better results coming from the fact that more people try to ascend with fillers for jawline then with implants. So the % of the time that the results are good may be the same as in with implants but the absolute number is just greater in the filler group thus we see it more and we erroneously think filler gives better results.

All that said filler alone or implants alone will always be the bare minimum and a good result requires far more (actually moving bones).

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Malar implants have mogger potential but most people opt for submalar and getting them placed more in front of their face rather than on the sides. This video shows the different types of implants you can get along with the different ways you can place them.

The amount of dopamine I get by watching 2:35.

Shame he mentions it's not something you'll see preformed often. Most people don't think to get the implants placed on the sides of their head, they want direct cheek volume places front and low which only ends up looking bloated and funky

yeah isn't that the one that actually descends you as man the low placed submalar ones? i remember seeing a lookism thread where some white guy shaved a lot of his submalar cheekbones and did a very small implant very high up and the results were fucking absolutely insane

• +1
yeah isn't that the one that actually descends you as man the low placed submalar ones? i remember seeing a lookism thread where some white guy shaved a lot of his submalar cheekbones and did a very small implant very high up and the results were fucking absolutely insane
Yeah submalar implants will only make you look bloated and even on women they can quickly look unnatural but less uncanny than they would on a guy. Also damn that sounds pretty mogger I wish I could see it. Shaving submalar bones is really something to maybe consider, I've seen some people who could potentially benefit from it. It's really hard to find legit cheek results but they're pretty mogger when you know what you're doing.

Yeah submalar implants will only make you look bloated and even on women they can quickly look unnatural but less uncanny than they would on a guy. Also damn that sounds pretty mogger I wish I could see it. Shaving submalar bones is really something to maybe consider, I've seen some people who could potentially benefit from it. It's really hard to find legit cheek results but they're pretty mogger when you know what you're doing.
yeah might be a legit combo, more for ethnics than anything though cause white people usually have flatter cheekbones and just need augmentation

• +1
Do you have any further information?