Fin doesn’t work

No I didn’t mean that, I mean eating healthy and boosting your test enough to be healthy.

I had really bad depression and suicidal thoughts due to low T and low DHT, johnson stopped working and felt like shit overall.

I was starving myself and drinking alcohol every weekend and smoking and eating junk and not training.

Had to fix diet, slow down smoking and stopped drinking, got back to the gym and did some stuff to boost my T and now everything is back to normal.

But it’s really something that you need to focus on when using DHT blockers, If I let myself go for 1/2 weeks i’ll get those sides again.

It’s a never ending battle
Idk how stressed u are rn but when i was the most stressed (exams, binge-eating junk, rejections) I started thinning like a madman
Maybe try lowering it as much as u can

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It takes more than 6 months to see somewhat of a result. It completely stopped my hairloss btw.

• +1
it's normal to lose hair because the new stronger hair will come out

• +1
Idk how stressed u are rn but when i was the most stressed (exams, binge-eating junk, rejections) I started thinning like a madman
Maybe try lowering it as much as u can
I have a gf and that stresses the shit out of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future6psl and marek937
I

hope so, it’s been 4 months
yea dw fina is god sent drug , just have faith and be patient it made me go from nw 4.5 to nw2 in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and PseudoMaxxer
Is ur hairline similar to this?

start dutasteride, it's much stronger

no sides? after how much time did it stop hair loss for you?

No sides, i've been taking it for over 2 years now, and i first started noticing something after like 7 to 8 months.

• +1
how much dut should I take, i’m on 1mg fin eod rn but im gonna up the dose to 1mg ed next month (hoping I won’t get sides)
dutasteride takes almost 2 weeks to build up in your blood, so take a dose of 0.5 mg dut everyday along with fin for 2 weeks and then you can stop taking fin and switch over to dutasteride completely

• +1
Fin + minoxidil

Do you use oral minoxidil?

• +1
I would not recommend oral minoxidil, I personally used it daily for almost a year at 0.25mg every day and it gave me water retention in my feet and swelling along with palpitations, imo just use topical minox its more than enough

• +1
Reactions: future6psl and PseudoMaxxer
no, scared of sides and scared of growing hair in places I don’t want them to grow
??

Fin don"t always regrow hair, it MOSTLY stop hairloss
You need minoxidil for it to regrow

• +1
I can see from your post history you're a little neurotic and very open to being mentally influenced (thus nocebo or placebo will be much more powerful on you). It is too early to tell. One year is the minimum you have to wait to have any conclusive answer whether or not finasteride works. Statistically it is extremely likely to stop hair loss and there's also a very good chance of hair regrowth. You're probably in shedding phase. I started taking fin too and this is the phase I dread the most, but it is also a good sign that the medicine is working. Unless you were balding aggressively, it means the medicine is working as you'd never shed so hard even with natural recession, bar having some extreme stressor or illness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel
Coping with cope

If you see no improvement, consult to whoever prescribed you it. Honestly, I would go and consult with the provider now, since at 4months you should see somewhat of an improvement.
nigga its not maths, some drugs for work somebody for somebody else not

r u slow, fin can take a long time for it to actually show physical results on hair even if it acts immediately on dht.

I started fin btw.
(Remember I made the thread where my gp didn't prescribe me it)

No side effects

How’s your dick?

• +1