Is PRP really cope?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
My dermatologist recommended PRP for hair loss and told me that it actually works. She said it won’t regrow my hair but it should keep me from losing more which is all I really want.

Finasteride + Dutasteride

Just get on fin/dut and see how it goes for a year. If you have maintained and want more then you can try minoxidil along with microneedling.

My dermatologist recommended PRP for hair loss and told me that it actually works. She said it won’t regrow my hair but it should keep me from losing more which is all I really want.
It can help to maintain your hair for a limited period of time. Keep in mind this wouldn't solve the cause of MPB if you have this. If you go, opt for PRF instead since this has way more healing factors than PRP.

It can help to maintain your hair for a limited period of time. Keep in mind this wouldn't solve the cause of MPB if you have this. If you go, opt for PRF instead since this has way more healing factors than PRP.
What’s prf?

It regrows your hair rather than conserving it, to conserve it you need fin or min

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
It regrows your hair rather than conserving it, to conserve it you need fin or min
I’m not taking fin so would it be worth it to take prp? It’s not cheap

I’m not taking fin so would it be worth it to take prp? It’s not cheap
you have to take fin but firstly find out whether your baldness is dht-induced because if it is then take finasteride.

But also remember that it reduces your dht levels so if you are in puberty this is bad as it can stunt dick and potentially height growth.

Prp is way to expensive and a huge cope

you have to take fin but firstly find out whether your baldness is dht-induced because if it is then take finasteride.

But also remember that it reduces your dht levels so if you are in puberty this is bad as it can stunt dick and potentially height growth.
Not taking tranny Jew poison so it’s either prp or I become a hat guy