(Final thread) The PSL community is wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer
You're either born a prettyboy alien or not, you can't really become one that's why it's a more viable strategy to go for sex appeal maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and 8 others
You can determine if someone is a psl aspie rotter if they think women will choose Barrett over Bateman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, Kingkellz and 2 others
Maher has high sex appeal indeed.
tyler-maher-985118dba.jpg

imagine being 6'3 and looking like this shiiiit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
You're a retard mate. First of all, why 20? Why such a wierd number? You really think girls in their late teens and early 20s are much different?
Secondly, prettyboys atleast last till college. Don't fool yourself.
Because women have developed more and are more mature at 20, they’re also exposed to masculine men much more at 20, which in turn makes their taste in men change. It’s the same reason why women’s preferences change between the ages of 10-16.

I chose 20 because women typically are solidly adjusted to their post high school life by that point. It just doesn’t have to be 20 though, it can happen between the ages of 20-23.

I never said they didn’t last until college. However, women at that age start putting less emphasis on prettyboys and more emphasis on masculine jocks Or masthetic men. Go outside and you will see this
didnt read but Maher is ideal
I thought u were my bro. U really just dropped a dn rd? 😡😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
Niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blitz, yang and 1 other person
You can determine if someone is a psl aspie rotter if they think women will choose Barrett over Bateman.
Truest word said in this thread, those people probably have never properly been to a social event or parties / clubs.

There is no way someone will think Barrett outslays Bateman irl with some life experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
Because women have developed more and are more mature at 20, they’re also exposed to masculine men much more at 20, which in turn makes their taste in men change. It’s the same reason why women’s preferences change between the ages of 10-16.

I chose 20 because women typically are solidly adjusted to their post high school life by that point. It just doesn’t have to be 20 though, it can happen between the ages of 20-23
You clearly have not been in the real world. College women still drool over prettyboys
Also I'm not sure why you'd want to appeal to older women anyway.
Go outside and I'll see this? Mate you need to go outside. 20 is not even close to the age at which female preferences start changing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton, Spartacus1- and 2 others
@Blackout.xl @Golang @Aesthetic

These guys have been coping hard because their definition of a man is degrading and men are getting feminine generation by generation.

This explains it all -

Screenshot 20200307 122608 Instagram

Weak, twink, faggy androgynous men being promoted by the modelling industry.

These are real men with high sex appeal and IRL value (which matters the most at the end) -

tumblr_o1f6ybzivg1u6hd1zo1_1280.jpg
attachment.php
images

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton, Kingkellz and 5 others
Truest word said in this thread, those people probably have never properly been to a social event or parties / clubs.

There is no way someone will think Barrett outslays Bateman irl with some life experiences
When I showed a foid in rl Barrett, she said he looked like some weird creature, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Aesthetic
Either way prettyboys twinks like de poot will never be attracted to women over 25

Once again, how exactly is this a bad thing? Have you guys ever been to a bar or club? Have you ever set your tinder preferences as females 25+? Females start a massive decline at 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Vidyacoper
Can't have a high amount of one without at least a moderate amount of the other. They are both extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2597 and Aesthetic
You clearly have not been in the real world. College women still drool over prettyboys
Go outside and I'll see this? Mate you need to go outside. 20 is not even close to the age at which female preferences start changing.
Girls like prettyboys when they are out of their hormones act up in puberty or on birth control pills and don't have their period. There have been many studies made about this. They want a soft featured guy to care for them while outside of their menstrual cycle and a masculine guy to impregnate them while they are in their menstrual cycle.

Hence a in between is the most ideal, which is Maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Once again, how exactly is this a bad thing? Have you guys ever been to a bar or club? Have you ever set your tinder preferences as females 25+? Females start a massive decline at 25.
So have all the sex before 25 and after that be a loser for the rest of your life???
I'd rather have little sex in prime years and have sex after 25 for the rest of my life as a maesthetic alpha looking male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang

These guys have been coping hard because their definition of a man is degrading and men are getting feminine generation by generation.

This explains it all -

View attachment 341372

These are real men with high sex appeal and IRL value (which matters the most at the end) -

attachment.php
images
This is what I talked about on one of my threads. Retarded PSL autists (@Vidyacoper and @Nosecel notably) see TikTok eboy homosexuals anime-looking, and think that they're peak in masculinity because they get compliments from femcels. This is all an agenda to emasculate males for the LBTQ+ community, and these retards are eating that shit up whole.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Crowley, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Girls like prettyboys when they are out of their hormones act up in puberty or on birth control pills and don't have their period. There have been many studies made about this. They want a soft featured guy to care for them while outside of their menstrual cycle and a masculine guy to impregnate them while they are in their menstrual cycle.

Hence a in between is the most ideal, which is Maesthetic
Well yeah but anyone saying-

Is ideal is utterly delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Darkstrand and 2 others
So have all the sex before 25 and after that be a loser for the rest of your life???
I'd rather have little sex in prime years and have sex after 25 for the rest of my life as a maesthetic alpha looking male.
Mate what the fuck are you on? No one hear talked about longevity. And I never said anything bad about maesthetic. Ofc prettyboys will age badly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is what I talked about on one of my threads. Retarded PSL artists (@Vidyacoper and @Nosecel notably) see TikTok eboy homosexuals anime-looking, and think that they're peak in masculinity because they get compliments from femcels. This is all an agenda to emasculate males for the LBTQ+ community, and these retards are eating that shit up whole.
nick squintman mogs noone

• +1
View attachment 341384
I dont necessarily agree with that person being ideal. He is very masc which is a niche

But the other guys he posted like these

Are considered Maesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
?

I never said they don’t drool over prettyboys. They do. However they start putting preference on masthetic men and masculine jocks over prettyboys.

Yes you need to go outside. If you genuinely think women’s preference at 20 is the same as their preference at 14-17, you’re a retarded basement dweller. Aesthetic already gave you the scientific explanation for what I said anyway and you failed to refute it so you probably won’t respond to this either.

You proved that you’re low IQ tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, MrGlutton and 4 others
I dont necessarily agree with that person being ideal. He is very masc which is a niche

But the other guys he posted like these
View attachment 341395View attachment 341399

Are considered Maesthetic.
Nick Bateman is massively overrated.

Also what you call "maesthetic" I'd just stereotypical good looking guys. No one in PSL is overly promoting what you call "gay aliens".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3195
Mate what the fuck are you on? No one hear talked about longevity. And I never said anything bad about maesthetic. Ofc prettyboys will age badly.
What are you implying here? Are you saying females after 25 are just useless? Either way in bar clubs, a masc face with good height and frame is ideal. On Tinder, it's men with high IRL sex appeal who get more women. You're right for agreeing that pretty boy's will age badly.

I'm not saying that prettyboys are an utter joke. It's definitely good, but being masc and DOM with high IRL sex appeal is better than being a pretty boy. Pretty boys don't have it better in the long run compared to masc looking men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, Golang and 1 other person
View attachment 341384
Imagine reading all this and making that comment. You’re actually a retard, there’s nothing that proves otherwise at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MrGlutton
When I showed a foid in rl Barrett, she said he looked like some weird creature, jfl.
JFL if you expected a truthful answer from a foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
?

I never said they don’t drool over prettyboys. They do. However they start putting preference on masthetic men and masculine jocks over prettyboys.

Yes you need to go outside. If you genuinely think women’s preference at 20 is the same as their preference at 14-17, you’re a retarded basement dweller. Aesthetic already gave you the scientific explanation for what I said anyway and you failed to refute it so you probably won’t respond to this either.

You proved that you’re low IQ tbh
Jfl mate you're a fucking idiot. A women's preference is going to be very similar at 18-22 than it was in their high school years. There's no random "switch" that makes them like masculine men

Also I agreed with Aesthetic. Maybe pay attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
you've made like 100 final threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, john2 and 3 others
Imagine reading all this and making that comment. You’re actually a retard, there’s nothing that proves otherwise at this point
What? What the fuck are you on about now?

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5204
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others

This explains it all -

View attachment 341372

attachment.php
images
Kivanc’s pic so +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What are you implying here? Are you saying females after 25 are just useless? Either way in bar clubs, a masc face with good height and frame is ideal. On Tinder, it's men with high IRL sex appeal who get more women. You're right for agreeing that pretty boy's will age badly.

I'm not saying that prettyboys are an utter joke. It's definitely good, but being masc and DOM with high IRL sex appeal is better than being a pretty boy. Pretty boys don't have it better in the long run compared to masc looking men.
Mate being MAESTHETIC, will get you the best looking girls above 18. Not DOM or prettyboy.

And yes that's what I'm saying. Girls look way worse above 24. That shouldn't be a target audience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and didntreadlol
Nick Bateman is massively overrated.

Also what you call "maesthetic" I'd just stereotypical good looking guys. No one in PSL is overly promoting what you call "gay aliens".
Many users here believe their psl rating (which is purely aesthetics) will conclude their IRL succes. People literally contemplate 10 surgeries before thinking about improving sex appeal. There are even people who rate on sex appeal and say its ¨PSL¨ which also isnt true.

So yes many people are deluded and believe gay aliens are the real ideal. The Jordan Barrett and Elias De Poot worshippers already proof that. Being a stereotypical goodlooking guy is better then being a highly aesthetic gay alien model. But alot of people dont understand this or dont want to understand it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, Golang and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Golang and 4 others
Many users here believe their psl rating (which is purely aesthetics) will conclude their IRL succes. People literally contemplate 10 surgeries before thinking about improving sex appeal. There are even people who rate on sex appeal and say its ¨PSL¨ which also isnt true.

So yes many people are deluded and believe gay aliens are the real ideal. The Jordan Barrett and Elias De Poot worshippers already proof that. Being a stereotypical goodlooking guy is better then being a highly aesthetic gay alien model. But alot of people dont understand this or dont want to understand it
So you're supposed to what, account for sex appeal? How exactly are you supposed to do that? Add +10 points if they have stubble, add +10 points if they have tattoos?

People act as if "sex appeal" is some completely different thing from aesthetics. But realistically, if you're getting advice on how to look better, you'd almost always be increasing both.

If elias de poot posted on this forum right now, in no way would he get a high rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and didntreadlol
Gay aliens and twink faggots do have niche appeal and the girls who are into them are really fucking into them, but IRL for general life quality/respect among peers I'd rather be a guy like Maher tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Mate being MAESTHETIC, will get you the best looking girls above 18. Not DOM or prettyboy.

And yes that's what I'm saying. Girls look way worse above 24. That shouldn't be a target audience.
Oh I see. I'm not interested in under 18 minors. I'm not into underdeveloped women. Ideally women should be losing their virginity after marriage anyways. DOM men get women above 24 yo.
It doesn't matter, if you're High T, you'd even slay women above 24 regardless of their age. Women have so many products and treatments to reduce ageing effectively nowadays.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205

EONZW0LWoAA33Ix.jpg:large

both would slay in any club or bar guaranteed and more women fawn over them while only fags and psl go crazy for barrett

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl, Golang and 1 other person
Oh I see. I'm not interested in under 18 minors. I'm not into underdeveloped women. Ideally women should be losing their virginity after marriage anyways. DOM men get women above 24 yo.
It doesn't matter, if you're High T, you'd even slay women above 24 regardless of their age. Women have so many products and treatments to reduce ageing effectively nowadays.
Can you not read? I said above 18. I am talking about 18-24. An overly masculine man (like the one you posted) would not do good in this age group. Only maesthetic men will.

Also tell me you're kidding. Anti aging department has gone almost no where in the past 5 years interns of skincare. Women still have a steep decline at 25.

• +1
So you're supposed to what, account for sex appeal? How exactly are you supposed to do that? Add +10 points if they have stubble, add +10 points if they have tattoos?

People act as if "sex appeal" is some completely different thing from aesthetics. But realistically, if you're getting advice on how to look better, you'd almost always be increasing both.

If elias de poot posted on this forum right now, in no way would he get a high rating.
You would be surprised how high people here would rate Elias De Poot, im not arguing we need a sex appeal scale or the PSL scale is wrong in anyway. Im just saying that people confuse their meaning. They are collerated but people focus purely on PSL

Because you and i know the purpose, difference and effects of sex appeal and PSL doesnt mean others will bro. Many users here dont understand this.

• +1
so many fucking retards in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Jfl mate you're a fucking idiot. A women's preference is going to be very similar at 18-22 than it was in their high school years. There's no random "switch" that makes them like masculine men

Also I agreed with Aesthetic. Maybe pay attention.

giphy.gif

it’s not. Their preference changes. In puberty their hormones are completely fucked up, which is also exacerbated by outside influences. Which leads to them having hyper amounts of preference for prettyboys.

By 20 this is no longer the case and as a result, more room is given to dom men and more importantly, MASTHETIC MEN in the preferences of women. This is the exact reason as to why the majority of women you see fawning over Noen Eubanks are teenage girls. While the women who show preference for men like Tyson ballou and Jason mamoa are mostly 18+.

At this point you’re actually slow. You agreed with aesthetic because you couldn’t refute a single thing he said, which lines up with my statement. Jfl @ u for telling me to pay attention when you say stupid shit like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia, MrGlutton and 2 others
Because you and i know the purpose, difference and effects of sex appeal and PSL doesnt mean others will bro. Many users here dont understand this
That's where we disagree. There are some users who preach that elias de poot or tik Tok eboys is "ideal", buy there are also some people who preach something like Nick Bateman is ideal. There's not too many users who preach niche aesthetics at all.

• +1

EONZW0LWoAA33Ix.jpg:large

both would slay in any club or bar guaranteed and more women fawn over them while only fags and psl go crazy for barrett
Girls i know IRL are going crazy about the second guy lmao, its also not like he has high status in our country. He is just a French actor girls found out about recently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
Girls i know IRL are going crazy about the second guy lmao, its also not like he has high status in our country. He is just a French actor girls found out about recently.

he has major appeal in the series he played in. also he's italian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and Blackout.xl
giphy.gif

it’s not. Their preference changes. In puberty their hormones are completely fucked up, which is also exacerbated by outside influences. Which leads to them having hyper amounts of preference for prettyboys.

By 20 this is no longer the case and as a result, more room is given to dom men and more importantly, MASTHETIC MEN in the preferences of women. This is the exact reason as to why the majority of women you see fawning over Noen Eubanks are teenage girls. While the women who show preference for men like Tyson ballou and Jason mamoa are mostly 18+.

At this point you’re actually slow. You agreed with aesthetic because you couldn’t refute a single thing he said, which lines up with my statement. Jfl @ u for telling me to pay attention when you say stupid shit like that.
You are LITERALLY speaking out of your ass right now.
First of all, you keep changing the age you think that women's preferences change. Is it 18 or is it 20?

Second of all, you keep getting me confused with another person here. MAESTHETIC IS IDEAL FOR 18-24 FEMALES. PRIME FEMALES. I have already said this multiple times. To attract 25+ females, you need to be masc or DOM, and under 18, you need to do the whole "prettyboy niche"

The only reason that I had a bone to pick with you in the first place is because of the whole "Chico has no appeal bullshit" that is a massive cope and you know it. Yes francisco Lachowski is less masculine than typically good looking guys, but he would still fucking absolutely slay 18-24 females.

TLDR: when I refer to "prettyboy", I don't refer to Francisco Lachowski, nor do I when I refer to "gay alien".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton, didntreadlol and 1 other person